[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about tanner scale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: tanner.jpg (58 KB, 459x517) Image search: [Google]
tanner.jpg
58 KB, 459x517
So, what are the factors that do help with achieving further levels in the tanner scale?
Other than genetics obviously, what I'm trying to ask here is what can be done to reach IV or V stages of natural breast growth.

I fucking hate cone tits, I wanted shapely round breasts but I don't want to get silicon implants.
>>
>>6533120
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_development#Biochemistry
>>
>>6533120
you don't get to pick and choose, trannytard.

you already lost the genetic lottery. deal with it.
>>
>>6533120
the difference between stage 3-5 is primarily nipple development not size

you can be cis with smallest breasts known to mankind yet be stage 5

you just lost the genetic lottery, hon, and so did many cis girls, you just haven't noticed when all input of females you get is through your computer screen, filtrated by hordes of internet users
>>
>>6533227
>the difference between stage 3-5 is primarily nipple development not size
What does the nipple development looks like then? How do you know which you are?
>>
>>6533227
>the difference between stage 3-5 is primarily nipple development not size

Are there even any ways to make your nipples develop like a cis female?

Also I'm pretty sure the last two stages also are based on the form, that tear shaped curve can't be found on the lower tiers either.
>>
File: boobies.jpg (114 KB, 809x496) Image search: [Google]
boobies.jpg
114 KB, 809x496
>>6533272
>that tear shaped curve can't be found on the lower tiers either.
Boobs come in many different shapes.
>>
>>6533272
>pretty sure
>based on one image

of course there is concurrent development of shape and size but it is not part of staging

compare to tanner stages of testicles
>>
So according to this graph I'm IV stage but It's impossible since I started at 25. Something is not right.

https://unsee
.cc/zubemota/
>>
>>6533292
>It's another episode of adult tranny learns about boobs on the internet
This never ceases to be amusing.
>>
>>6533349
Why is that impossible?
>>
File: julia-7.jpg (213 KB, 852x1220) Image search: [Google]
julia-7.jpg
213 KB, 852x1220
Since this thread is up why not ask.

So the only way to get boobs like, let's say this pic is through plastic surgery, right? Hormones will never do their job so I better accept that offer I got and start making some dosh.

>inb4 agp transbian scum yadda yadda.

I just want to be an attractive woman even if it means having some help from medicine.
Also I'm not into girls.
>>
File: 1467926697938.jpg (2 MB, 676x7745) Image search: [Google]
1467926697938.jpg
2 MB, 676x7745
>>6533396
Basically surgery is the only way you can ever achieve the perfect female body
>>
>>6533582
God that's a mix of many unfortunate events in jpeg format.

>Old as fuck hon.
>Having a shitload of plastic surgery with a cheap doctor from mexico or some other shithole to save cash.
>Dressing as a fetish character from a 1820 cabaret with giant dinossaur talons in place of normal nails.
>>
>>6533659
you forgot
>repressing for 35 years
>>
>>6533396
if you're younger than 30, you'll probably get tanner IV, if not tanner V boobs. Hons will tell you otherwise, but young transitioners know better. Also, hips are likely if you're younger than 21.
the hard part is going to be accepting yourself as a girl. Keep in mind that the majority of cis girls don't get boobs like that pic.

I'm assuming you already know what I'm gonna say about hormones, but I'll say it anyway, because it's that important.
If you want to be a girl, start hormones asap. No sense waiting for testosterone to do more damage while you doubt yourself.
>>
>>6533802
Been on HRT for 3 years.
I have cone B cups and a chubby girl ass / hips, probably because I'm half asian half spanish.

I just wanted to have my mom body.
>>
>>6533856
Have you tried progesterone?
>>
>>6534100
For that I would have to talk to my endo because I can only use what she prescribes (kinda of a pussy to self med and I'm not even sure if they deliver here).

Would it make a significant improvement in those areas?
>>
>>6534122
I haven't tried, myself, but I've heard a lot of anecdotes that it helps to round out conical tits.
>>
>>6533120
So much bad info ITT.

Sad truth: Most trannies never, ever reach stage 5. The majority don't even reach stage 4.

Factors that may impact your development will include your specific hormone regimen, genetics, age, and also whether or not you've had an orchi yet. Many people get an orchi and wind up developing further. But most still never reach stage 5, and never will.

t. stuck at tanner 4
>>
>>6533349
I started at 25 too but I've got pic related going on, and am at tanner 4. Puffy as fuck nips too, kinda embarrassing, but at least the tit itself has rounded out a lot.
>>6533120
>I fucking hate cone tits
How long have you been on hormones? I had cone tits too for a while but they rounded out over time.
>>
>>6534217
fun fact: it's not abnormal for cis females to never reach stage 5 either, especially before pregnancy
>>
File: 1467775063780.jpg (123 KB, 882x1404) Image search: [Google]
1467775063780.jpg
123 KB, 882x1404
>>6533374
Wait till they find out about cellulite. I bet that's one female feature they conveniently won't feel dysphoria over.
>>
>>6535353
Dysphoria is usually felt about male features. Not for females common inconviniences.
>>
>>6533120
Start early so that your body can properly develop.
If you start after your 20's chances are that you will never reach stage 5, and something like 50/50 of reaching stage 3.
>>
>>6533802
>if you're younger than 30, you'll probably get tanner IV, if not tanner V boobs.
>Also, hips are likely if you're younger than 21.
Delusion is strong in this one.

In 99% of cases, you will not be able to reach stage 5 if you start after your teens, late teens still only has a chance to reach stage 5 (not sure %age). If you start in your 20's your chances are to end up with tanner 3.

At 21 your bones have pretty much all solidified.
Hips are among the first thing to solidify, usually done around age 16 in girls. Trans girls will have a bit longer until they're completely solidified, but if you start after age 16 your chances are that they'll be no change in hip width.
You pretty much need to start at age 12 to get hips, or have very blessed genetics (but then you'd have hips even as a guy anyway).
>>
>>6535450
I'm 20 and my hips are growing.
>>
>>6535473
I can guarantee you they're not, unless you're some very special case of extremely late puberty.
>>
>>6535502
You can guarantee me. That's funny. Because I'm the one with the thing we're talking about and you haven't seen it.
But I know what's going on. You mustn't be very smart to know. You write a long text with your half-knowledge of hear and say, so to defend it you attack every outsider that can make people doubt your theory.
>>
>>6535502
>>6535531
banter status: imminent
>>
>>6535531
This is basic biology, your pelvis solidified years ago.
You're claiming you stand above biology, and it doesn't affect you like it affect all other people.
>>
>>6535718
Basic biology. Clearly your bssic knowledge doesn't apply to me. Or my doctor who tells me this very possible. Why do you believe they solidify at 12 when common knowledge is 25. And I'd snap a pic of it since one side grows first, you could clearly see it, but I'm not going to.
>>
>>6535735
Only your shoulders can keep growing to 25.
Different bones solidify at different ages.

Why don't you keep growing in height to 25? Why wouldn't ftms gain 5" in height if they start before 25?
>>
>>6535824
I wish I knew wih FtMs. They always tell me t stops growth. I dunno. You're still in the wrong. And you know yourself you shouldn't talk about stuff you don't know everything about with such a certainty. It's giving misinformation. Don't need to tell you all you know about this is hear and say. And I myself have the evidence. So my part in this is done. No need to convince you since you're not the type to admit mistakes.
>>
It's all genetics. I got lucky, I started at 15 and I'm 20 now, stage 5 and D cup, with some hip development too. Feels good man ^_^ :D
>>6533292
Orange master race :3
>>
>>6533120
>hating conetits
fuck off with your shit taste
>>
>>6533802
Just a question since everybody always throw the age.
Does it matter if you were an early or late bloomer?
Like is it too late at 20 if you finished puberty at 15?
>>
>>6533292
sweet potatoes best tits.
>>
>>6535837

>And I myself have the evidence.

Why don't you post it then? Not for her, but for those of us you're supposedly trying to stop from being misled by her. I started at 20, and I haven't noticed a single change 10 months in.
>>
>>6537900
If I post pics of myself I can't sleep anymore, because I constantly await answers
>>
File: 20160710_164330.jpg (518 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160710_164330.jpg
518 KB, 1600x1200
>>6537900
>>6537914
So since I'm awake now I think I can post. But only because it would be weird not to back up claims.
>>
>>6535381
Which proves you don't really want to be women. You want to be a sexdoll stereotype of a woman. It's a fetish game to you.
>>
>>6540207
Not who you're talking to but I really wanted to look like my mother or my sisters.

They are big breasted latinas though.
Maybe it's just my brain trying to make me fit in with my siblings but I really feel like unless I'm big in the tits department I'm not good enough.
>>
>>6540207
I don't get you. How is accepting cellulite not wanting to be a woman?
>>
>>6540237
You don't accept cellulite though. You'll never get it and in fact you never want it. You go as far as to claim your lack of it makes you better than real women.

Femininity is a mask to you. It's all about looking cute and fuck all else.
>>
>>6540248
I have cellulite. Am I a wymin now?
>>
>>6540252
Yes, but you are not wombyn and you never will be.
>>
>>6533396
To have boobs like that you need a extremely unlikely mix of genetic traits. Most people, XX or XY or XXY or otherwise physically incapable of looking like that.

That isn't to say you can't look good and be happy about how you look, but even she doesn't really look how you might imagine. She's posing carefully, breathing and flexing carefully, while lit well and photographed from a deliberately selected angel.

That's without going into likely digital photo manipulation.
>>
>>6540248
im pretty sure most women don't want cellulite and try to avoid it as much as possible. i'd prefer not to have it, but if i get some, so be it.
>>
>>6535353
>tranny
>have some cellulite
>don't really care
Like it's annoying but do you think it's the end of the world?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.