[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I made a huge mistake...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
I am a closet bisexual and have hooked up with a few guys before (usually older daddy-types). However, this has never occurred as frequently as I would like and the guys are usually a bit too gentle for my taste. What I really want is too be fucked and used like a little sub-slut (preferably by more than one guy).

So it's Friday night, I'm horny as fuck and can't organise a hook up with anyone. So I bite the bullet and do something I haven't done before, I go to a local gay club with the intention of working the gloryholes to get my fix of cock.

And I think this was my mistake. I sucked a few guys off, taking facials and swallowing but as I stroked myself I was getting hornier and hornier and then started putting my ass up to get fucked (with condoms). Apparently word of me spread and a couple of guys joined me in my half and I started working them.

To cut a long story short, I ended up on the main floor taking cock after cock and load after load, most of it bare as I was swallowing and getting creampied.

I have potentially fucked myself up physically but I am also worried about it mentally as part of me wants to do it again. I know this cannot be normal but not sure who else to tell...
>>
>>6532206
One of us. One of us.
>>
>>6532206
you need to get yourself checked OP

what's worse, not knowing if you're poz and being unable to treat your aids, or no longer being closeted?
>>
>>6532206
you're a slut
>>
>>6532249
I know, but I loved it.
>>
>>6532244
Thing is you have to wait a few weeks, up to one month, to do an aids test. Otherwise it want show up.
>>
But how are you going to have kids?
>>
>>6532273
Fuck kids m8
>>
>>6532276
Why? Dont you have need to hold your child?
>>
>>6532290
No
>>
>>6532244
If I wanted to keep doing those though, is it worth getting checked? Can I just assume I'm poz and keep fucking away?
>>
>>6532301

no, because if you are HIV postive having sex without disclosing your condition (even with a condom) is a felony and could land you up to 10 years in jail.
>>
>>6532301
Why have you done this to yourself?
>>
>>6532335
I think I have a deep desire to be used and I am concerned that this sort of, basically "casual gangbang", is the only way to satisfy those needs.

As I said in the OP, I wasn't feeling satisfied from my one-on-one hookups. Having done this once now, the conundrum is that I am now both part scared and part excited about what comes next in terms of my fulfilment.
>>
>>6532206
How old are you OP?
>>
>>6532357
>>
>>6532355
I understand, but it is sad really, you could have used condoms, if you become poz that will limit you, many guys will have problem with dating you, you cant have kids, you must medicate yourself to have ok health, you put others in danger... I hope you will find guy that will love you .
>>
>>6532369
Honestly, I'm not interested in dating guys.

They just give the best sex. No limits, ready anytime.
>>
>>6532206
this sounds like bullshit wanking material but if true don't have anymore sex for a month and get your homo ass FULLY tested (syphilis, hep. C, etc). Also, you might as well just go full gay b/c any female with a decent head on her shoulders wouldn't touch you with a 10ft pole.
>>
preexposure prophylaxis and regular testing

it's the least you can do
>>
>>6532335
He hasn't, it's bait/some funposting. You can tell by his responses.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.