[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis guys here, if you could trap successfully, would you live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 549803.png (316 KB, 596x578) Image search: [Google]
549803.png
316 KB, 596x578
Cis guys here, if you could trap successfully, would you live as a girl? why?
>>
>>6531492
No thank you

I am very comfortable with my body (sex organs included) and want to live as a man
>>
>you don't live in a time period in which it is possible to switch between being male and female at will

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>6531492
I'd love to. Problem is, I'm way too fucking paranoid, and SJW retards certainly don't help matters any
>>
>>6531492
I'm already planning to

Because girls have all the fun
>>
>>6531492
>caveat: pretty sure I had some gender issues when I was a kid even though I didn't recognize them as such at the time. Very confusing, lots of shame and guilt, etc. Eventually grew out of those feelings as I hit later puberty (around 14-16) and am fine with cis'ness as an adult.

so to answer your question:
>if you could trap successfully, would you live as a girl?
No. I don't want to be a guy with dick in a dress.

The only thing that would interest me would be if I could magically be a cis gender female with all the working parts. Have kids, be a mother, the whole 9 yards. If that bullshit fantasy was somehow possible, I would probably jump at the chance. But it's not and I'm fine with being a guy. No idea if there are other cis males that feel this way or not; it's something I would never admit to IRL. The only ppl you hear about are the trannies who have the urge so strong that they basically go to drastic measures.
>>
im doin it at the end of the month

the deciding factor will be the acid trip
>>
>>6532371
Do nitrous and/or salvia during the peak. Will probably result in some of the most amazing experiences of your life. 100% serious.
Nitrous might lead to the feeling of experiencing enlightenment, and will most certainly give quite amazing visuals. Imagine seeing things like all the trees turning into fractal versions of themselves, morphing and twisting wildly, then stretching out into dna strands that stretch infinitely into the sky.

With salvia, none of the negative effects are present, at least for me. It's basically like getting blasted through a hyperspace tunnel of fractals. Nothing deep, but it feels exhilarating.
>>
>>6532395
I used to do salvia and plateaud like acid. Dont see the point of doing it on acid.

As for nitrous, naaaww I'll save my brain cells.

Im doing the acid trip to help determine if I should commit to hrt.
>>
>>6531492
Do femboys popping hormones count as cis males? They are people born male who identify as male, sounds pretty cis to me.

I try hard enough as it is to be identified as a guy, and fail a great deal. Even with the ability to present as a girl I choose not to. I do often do trapping online though. I like to cam with random guys because I'm really attention starved, so I show off to them for compliments attention and all that fun stuff.

I'm okay with playing up the fem side hard, but only online or in the bedroom. I don't want to take it any further than that.
>>
>>6532400
Jesus you may as well not even do any drugs if you're going to be that absurdly uninformed.
The nitrous shit you said is on the same tier as saying that smoking weed makes you gay and linking some study about it increasing estrogen levels. Or like saying that LSD remains in your spinal fluid forever and makes you randomly trip. For nitrous to kill your brain cells, you'd have to breathe nothing but nitrous. That's not happening from a single cracker. That's like bottle of nitrous hooked to your nose shit.

Just quit while you're ahead man.

Also salvia on nitrous is intensely different from salvia alone. Have you never combined other drugs with psychedelics before?
>>
>>6532418
Fuck off, you are degenerate
>>
>>6532434
Stone cold sober for 5 years actually. My sex drive is also completely nonexistent at this point, I have no impure sexual thoughts and I'm not really attracted to anyone anymore. I'm probably one of the least degenerate people on this board.
>>
>>6532444
I also dont have a sex drive.

But you cant seriously be surprised that I called you degenerate for your excessive and pointless drug knowledge that has nothing to do with my reasoning for taking acid.
>>
>>6532453
Let's ignore for a second how stupid it is to go into a trip actually expecting to fulfill that goal of yours. The nitrous would give you even deeper introspection on acid than the acid alone could. So much deeper. My life and view of the world and reality changed massively (for the better) after a specific incidence of combining acid and nitrous. Came out a different (and much better) person.

Also let's cut the bullshit. Don't lie. You also like tripping and part of the reason you're taking it is recreation.
>>
>>6532462
>Let's ignore for a second how stupid it is to go into a trip actually expecting to fulfill that goal of yours
>The nitrous would give you even deeper introspection
>Came out a different (and much better) person
You're an idiot and I'm done here.
>>
>>6531492
Maybe leaning to yes. I'd get to wear skirts more often and still wear pants whenver I like.
I just got good hair and sometimes wish I could use it to be a girl but I guess I'm good with just being a long haired dude.
I go through cycles not shaving and having growing AGP, and shaving and being repusled at my shaven face. Honestly, I feel less insecure bearded with the AGP staying as fantasies.
On the other hand, when I hadn't gone through puberty yet, I had a blast for the first three months of med school when I made myself androgynous to see how many people I could confuse.
This man face feels like shit, I don't care about the shoulders but I'd like to be better looking in crossplays.
>>
>>6531492
I am a cis identifying gay male. I am very masculine (and attractive imo), but if i could be a woman with all working parts i would definitely go there. I want biological kids and not worrying about bullshit male ego when im with friends.
But i have struggled somewhat with identity disorder in the past. I decided not to pursue transitioning, because i would not be as attractive as a woman and because the hormones arent going to fix most of my problems. and im okay with that now.
>>
>>6531492
Nah, I'd prefer to live my life as a male. I like the qt tomboy aesthetics of some girls, so I'd love to be one without cutting my dick.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.