[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you unironically hold out hope for some kind of impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 19
File: 1444518223703.png (168 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1444518223703.png
168 KB, 380x380
>tfw you unironically hold out hope for some kind of impossible science machine to magically make you a girl somehow
I really just want to be a cute girl, that's all..

Before random positivity is posted, however, let me just say that I look too male and can't allow myself to transition as a result, end of story. Transitioning for me would be how I see myself and if I couldn't see myself as a girl, then what's the actual point?
>>
>>6531480
Being a feminine boy is immensely better than nothing. I bet you could pull off the cute boy look with enough work, and either way you'd feel better about becoming less masculine and not getting any manlier. There is no reason you'd have to try transitioning on the pills. Just use them to make you feel better about yourself while you live a male life or a cute male life. There is no reason your life would have to change, either.
>>
>>6531504
I suppose this would be my best bet. Maybe it could be better than nothing, but
>>
>>6531480
OP YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS FROM ME THIS IS MY ONE HOPE DON'T TAKE IT AWAY OP FUCK OP LISTEN
>>
>>6531673
hey, man, no saying it COULDN'T happen
we've got some crazy technology
>>
>>6531684
Personally I'm banking on going full cyborg. I can't see us making a biological body any time soon but robotics are a different field and we're pretty good at it.

Still, that's at least 10 years away and probably more. Hard to hold on to hope.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2015/04/the-worlds-most-advanced-prosthetic-is-changing-lives/
http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/04/with-synthetic-nervous-system-paralyzed-man-is-first-to-move-again/
>>
>>6531745
Hey, that's actually what I'm hoping for too.
I've been studying for years, getting excited about technology about altering our bodies, maybe even putting your brain in a robot
then I can live forever as a tall, beautiful, woman shaped robot as they keep making advancements and I slowly get better and better equipped
this time we're living in is amazing
but hey, man, 10 years or 30 years, I'm sure we'll be alive by then
unless you're 90 years young, in which case, you better hold out hope that you can make it to 110 and get your brain in a robot
>>
>>6531777
Here's the realistic problem with becoming a cyberQT: the tech to make you actually feel things is much further away than the tech to let you control the body. Going about life without feeling much of your body has to kind of suck.
>>
>>6531851
could suck for others, but me personally, I'd just be excited for the looks. Sure, it would be unfortunate to be unable to feel someone caressing my stomach or my face anymore for a few hundred years, but damn if just looking cute ain't enough for me. Could finally wake up and be glad about myself rather than mildly content, you know
>>
>>6531867
I mean, there's some "primitive" tech which lets people vaguely feel textures and pressure through prosthetics but it is nothing like the real thing. Still amazing. Fucking magic.
>>
>>6531867
Yeah, I never would have believed we'd get this far in my wildest dreams. Hell, I JUST got finished marveling at how amazing home computers are and I'm in my early 20's.
>>
>>6531867
>>6531893
>In the grim, dark dawn of the 3rd millennium there are only cybertrannies
>>
>>6531897
I honestly feel like a ton of people would take that route if they could do it
>>
>>6531905
I would but I wonder whether this would cause a whole new level of discrimination. Cyborg leper colonies.
>>
File: Lain_Art__945_.jpg (19 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Lain_Art__945_.jpg
19 KB, 100x100
>>6531923
Are you Anons describing the plot to the Ani-Matrix desu?
>>
>>6531939
Cyborgs are only half-machine.
>>
>>6531923
Hey, man, it happens in deus ex. People hate augmented people in that universe. I could see it in the real world too. Some people are just against altering outselves
>>
File: 1459325178328.png (42 KB, 208x233) Image search: [Google]
1459325178328.png
42 KB, 208x233
>>6531940
True, I am sleepy...
Sorry desu
>>
>>6531942
>tfw normies come to gun you down and you preempt them with your concealed crotch-mounted laser pistol
>>
>>6531946
aw man, that's kind of a plus I didn't think about
I could probably magically conceal a handgun in a tummy compartment or something memey
I wish I was a robot
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 640x1000
>>6531480
Reminder you probably wouldn't be accepted by society anyways
>>
>>6531960
Stealth tho.
>>
File: misaka_clones.jpg (15 KB, 619x301) Image search: [Google]
misaka_clones.jpg
15 KB, 619x301
>>6531745
>>6531777
I realy do have clones on here...

Thing is though we cant be sure wether geneicts and cell bioology will get there before cybernetics and robotics. I figure i might as well start hormones now and make the job a bit biologically easier later on . where realy only the skeleton and reproductive organs would need to be changed.

I had planed on working towards combating ageing, and then working on becoming female. But i read some studies on agp trannies who repressed untill their 40's...and it worked out realy bad for them. crying on the floor while holding their dicks in fetal position etc

It's not hard to self med, hrtso thats what i am gonna do. A big pluss is i will feel more like a mad scientist, turning myself into an abomination of medical technology mwahahah
>>
Man the fuck up pussy
You only want to be a girl because its the easy way out
>>
>>6532564
Being a man is the easy way out when you're a 2 meter tall football player m8
>>
>>6532458
Are you me
I had the exact same plan, weird

I'm going for the AI route though, instead of the ageing thing. I think AI could potentially speed up technological progress a lot, once it gets to a certain level of complexity. It'll be like an escape velocity kind of thing.

Trust me anons, i'm going to make us all trugirls
>>
Facial surgery is super expensive...
>>
File: 298785.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
298785.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
>>6531480
Hormones are magic OP, at least give them a little try. Imagine how they made you look more like a girl, give you soft skin, female fat distribution, and loose all that shity male muscle. Your face will look more fem too, and baldness will stop and even it can reverse!

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-166-estrofem-2mg-tablets.aspx
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1313-procur-50mg-cyproterone.aspx

There is no reason not to take hormones, you don't even have to transition. you can stay in guy mode and become more cute and younger looking from hrt.
>>
File: confusion.png (27 KB, 366x298) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
27 KB, 366x298
>>6532954
Doesn't this kind of thing carry many risks?
I've aked about that many times when I was crossdressing a lot and the anwser was generally to not do this exact thing.
>>
>>6532954
My face looks like the man of steel. There's no reversing that.
>>
>>6532954
You do get tits and infertility but if you can handle those then do it, I'm glad I did
>>
>>6532983
Well yeah you should definitely do some research first and blood tests after a while but if you are healthy you should be fine
>>
>>6532983
If you are smart and do your research the risks will be minimal. There is more risk in putting faith in ignorant doctors who have bugger all experience with tranies or only prescribe one size fits all dosages etc. If you do your own research and know the risks, find out what your blood levels need to be at etc, you will be much better off and safer.
>>
>>6532991
You will be surprised how much of your face is due to muscle, which will change when you start anti androgens. the fat redistribution in the face is just a bonus. If your problem is bone, then there is always the option to one day get ffs
>>
>>6533002
>tfw most of mu female relatives are flat chested
>>
File: 1467757184792.jpg (11 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
1467757184792.jpg
11 KB, 215x234
>I want to go through a painful transition to be a passable girl for the next 10 years then turn into an old lady and my life depends on it.

Never understood that reasoning.
>>
>>6533016
>>6533017
ressearch I will do, but asking a doctor and blood tests is dubious if you just want to be more feminine and not actually transition, seems like most doctors woud stop you.
>>6533002
is the infertility permanent or does it revert if you stop doing hormones?
if I begin hormones, should I freeze some of my sperm first?
>>
>>6532954
>be bald space marine
>take hormones
>be bald space marine with A-cup tits and soft skin
>>
>>6531867

What's the point of looking good enough to get a dicking if you can't feel it?
>>
>>6533213
Congrats on just realizing this is not about sex for the overwhelming majority of trannies
>>
>>6533036
that's honestly one of the only things holding me back
>>
>>6533226
AGP is a hell of a disease
>>
Daily reminder that if you're under 30 you've got an 80% chance of living to 150 looking at the current roadmap of progress in senescence and with that extra 70 years you gain you're highly likely to see progress that will extend your life indefinitely and make you, to an extent - immortal.

Oh and by the way, you'll reap the physical rewards of it as well. In 200 years you'll see 120-year-olds walking around looking age 20-30 and yes, you may well be the one to see it.

The future is bright. Weird, and with an unprecedented paradigm shift - but bright.
>>
>>6531745
>>6531777
>>6532458
>>6534407
All this future speculation is beyond retarded. You can read all you want about what people like Ray Kurzweil or Aubrey de Grey believe but stating it as any sort of factual revelation about the future is unjustified. You're at least as likely to die in a similar fashion to all the older generations, just with slightly longer longevity and no robot female bodies. I've researched this shit pretty intensely as I was once of the same kind of "science can do ANYTHING and SOON" mentality, but the cold hard realities of economic constraints and the limitations of human ingenuity are far greater factors than you all give them credit for.
>>
>>6534442
I think both sides may be half wrong and half right here.
Yes, we do have limiting factors, but they aren't nearly as severe inhibitors as they seem.
>>
>>6534407
>CONJECTURE
>>
File: 1433024370968.jpg (241 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433024370968.jpg
241 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw im a 6'3" hairy bearmode guy
>i just want to be a cute petite loli and wear frilly skirts and dresses
>i can't even pretend when i'm alone because i look like a gorilla in a skirt and it makes me feel even worse

the only escape from these feels is death
>>
>>6535433
No, the escape is being a tall andro dude who gives no fucks and owns it.

But yeah, 6'3" is way too tall to transition.
>>
File: mylife.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1276) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
190 KB, 1600x1276
>>6535446
even if i lost all fat and muscle im pretty sure my bone structure would still make me look like fucking andre the giant
>>
File: whoo hoo.jpg (699 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
whoo hoo.jpg
699 KB, 683x935
>>6535433
>tfw twink bod and hair but manface and abundant body hair
can't even indulge in twinks looking for bearmode guys
>>
>>6535491
Laser it off, my man

And for your face, get serious with some skincare. Good skin = less manly
>>
>>6535538
I got from my mother a rather big nose with a bump in the middle that kinda look like it ws broken and a protruding chin.
But, yeah I guess good skin is less manly, but I'd go for makeup, I'm already doing beauty masks.
>>
>>6535433
Bring it in, friend. I totally feel you.
>>
>>6533226

The joke only mentioned sex, but again, it was a joke and focused in on sex for comedic effect. You can never taste red velvet cake, feel a soft bed, and I doubt you can feel the exhilaration of quick acceleration again. You can't even feel the warmth of another person's embrace. I mean this is 4chan, so none of us get hugs anyway, but at least you have the capability right now. Even if the cyborg body completely rids you of your dysphoria, which I doubt because even some girls that pass still feel dysphoria and like fake girls, you would live life without sensation. Don't you think you would feel even more fake? You wouldn't even be human, just a machine. You can probably easily imagine hating yourself because, "Oh, God. I had to get a robot body just to look like a girl. What am I doing?" It would be a really bland life because you can only appreciate your new physical body visually.

>>6535433

You would have been 5'9" even if you started estrogen at 13.

>>6535561

Aquiline nose?
>>
>>6536005
short doesn't necessarily equal petite
>>
>>6536005
Honestly, for me, looks really are all I'd need.
I just want to wake up and see myself as a beautiful, even vaguely female figure. On top of it, I'd be never dying.
>>
>>6534442
See: >>6535106

Aubrey de Grey is a realist and will spell out exactly what he thinks limiting factors are in no uncertain terms and how they will impact the development of this research, you can even email him and he will answer your questions.

His predictions hold water because he's an actual scientist doing real lab work and isn't a 'futurist' paid to write books about how Moore's Law means we'll have nano-robot mosquitoes building carbon bridges and space elevators by the year 2020 like Kurzweil.

It's just science and biology, you use the phrase "Science can do ANYTHING and SOON" as some kind of mock impossibility but you fail to realize that this is exactly how science progresses; what changes is our expectations of what science should be able to do. The implications of defeating senescence and how it greatly affects the human experience makes it seem like the ultimate challenge, yet it isn't really - it just has a big impact on our lives. We'll be extending lifespans by hundreds of years long before we're working out ways to make humans fly or time travelling; but one day those too will be things we expect of science too; they're magic to us now

People can do DNA tests at home, in 50 years CRISPR gene-editing kits will be commonplace. Technology is changing how quickly scientific discoveries can be researched, tested and rolled out - we can no longer use the past as an accurate measurement of the speed of adoption.
>>
>>6536005
5'9" would be fine with me! One in 20 women is five nine, by contrast less than one in 200 is over 6'
>>
>>6536005
>Aquiline nose?
no it doesn't point downwards
>>
>>6534407
>tfw immortality and death both terrify the fuck out of me
fuck it's time for another panic attack
>>
>>6532458
>I had planed on working towards combating ageing, and then working on becoming female. But i read some studies on agp trannies who repressed untill their 40's...and it worked out realy bad for them. crying on the floor while holding their dicks in fetal position etc
Work on beating ageing. As long as that gets fixed, then you have all the time you need for the becoming female to be made by someone else.

You only hear about the AGPs who go badly. Maybe it will be different for us. Maybe our determination to become cis will see us through.
>>
>>6532954
>There is no reason not to take hormones, you don't even have to transition. you can stay in guy mode and become more cute and younger looking from hrt.
Don't they harm your bones and grow irreversible tits and put you at more risk of both breast and prostate cancer and harm your fertility?
>>
>>6537882
Not prostate cancer. HRT makes the risk equal 0. But yes, HRT is not for everyone.
>>
>>6537921
>HRT makes the risk equal 0.
Surely not literally 0?

>But yes, HRT is not for everyone.
There goes my hope that I could just take it to feel more comfortable while staying closeted.
>>
>>6537995
Close to 0
If you're closeted HRT is for you. Just come out one day
>>
File: bDncBWV.png (869 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bDncBWV.png
869 KB, 1280x720
>>6537870
>Maybe it will be different for us
That's a big assumption...
>>
>>6538002
>If you're closeted HRT is for you. Just come out one day
But I don't want to come out if I don't pass perfectly. I just want to stay in boy mode forever but feel more female and have feminine skin and such.
>>
>>6531480
80 years from now this kind of operation would be fairly common place, like breast implants or a nose job.

But you'll be dead by then
>>
>>6533037
Yes you should store sperm, and HRT will probally make you infertile, but if you start HRT then stop a couple months in you will probally regain your fertility, any more than three months is pushing it though.
>>
File: 1445840794044.jpg (53 KB, 599x489) Image search: [Google]
1445840794044.jpg
53 KB, 599x489
>>6538088
>>
>>6531480
fucking beta anime fans, you will never be one of your anime girls, because they don't exist
>>
File: Amalia.jpg (58 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Amalia.jpg
58 KB, 700x394
Science won't go that way. Science is going to work to cure mental disorders in utero, so all children grow up mentally healthy and cis. It's non-invasive, the child will never have any memories of the events, and will never have the thousands spent on becoming a facsimile of what goes on in their mind.

Being gay was different, that was a choice of people to romance who they wanted. This is embracing the fantasies of mentally ill, and while it's the most reasonable solution so far, it is not the end goal.

I understand your mental illness will percieve this as a threat to your existence, but let's make it clear that it isn't; trans is a disorder of the mind. It forces the subject to consciously inject hormones and chemicals into their body to alter their physical state against the processes that normally make it function, for no other reason than to potentially satisfy the mental state of a mind. It's physically disruptive as any drug, and it should not be made the end result of addressing trans disorder.

No one should deny you your mental state, as that's not fair. Unlike gays, you don't have the choice to stay chaste or ignore your passions, (even if we as a people find that choice wrong) you were wired this way and the best solution in the modern era is to let you live as you are. But if and when we can detect these problems emerging in the womb, it would be our society's duty to ensure that this level of life-altering all-encompassing change doesn't affect more people. Being trans is not an identity, it's a mental disorder people learn to live with, like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. And while our treatment (which in the end, treatments are for finding the least interruption of life and the happiness of the patient) for now is to take it this way, it cannot and should not be the end goal.
>>
>>6539717
>implying i'm wired that way
>implying i'm not just a failed male who wants to be a girl because it's easier and because boys are nicer
>>
>>6539245
Virtual Reality is our weapon against the likes of you.
>>
>>6539717
I mean, it is not like normies don't want body transplants.
>>
>>6539814
Oh no, I'm sure there will be some sort of singularity thing going. It's just by that point trans won't exist because we'll be sorting it out before kids are even born.
>>
>>6539717
Also let me just add that while I think it makes sense to actually cure transsexuality in the womb it also makes sense to do the same for homosexuality. Homosexuals have far fewer potential partners. Being a homosexual is thus harder and leads to having to settle for someone worse, even ignoring stigma. It only makes sense to remove it too.
>>
>>6539822
That's what some of us have been discussing in this thread though. Cybernetics are far closer than any sort of purely biological solution.
>>
>>6539820
Well transgenderism and homosexuality impact different parts of a person's life. One is an all-encompassing tug that involves your interaction with the world, your own self-image, people around you, your physical health, etc. The other involves who you want to romance and have sex with.

The goal of treatment is to maximize satisfaction and reduce suffering, so in-utero treatment of transgenderism makes more sense as it avoids future suffering. Homosexuality is about personal relationships and is more involved in the agency of an individual. No one, not even their own body, compels someone to act on desires for others, that's a decision people make on their own. I don't see the jump from one to the next being difficult to make, but I also see the transgender cure being first on priorities than homosexuality cures.
>>
>>6539859
Sorry for deleting that post. Cleaned it up and reposted it here.
>>6539833

I think that it is difficult to argue that being limited to a far, far smaller dating pool isn't suboptimal and if this can be corrected for "free" then there is little reason not to do so. Transsexuality is certainly far more crippling but not being able to find a quality mate has a very negative impact on one's life too.
>>
>>6539822
>we'll be sorting it out before kids are even born.
But it's purely mental...
>>
>>6539859

Gays should be cured because they're incapable of monogamy and spread disease like rats. Lesbians have a 50% sex abuse rare among themselves and they basically act like creep rapist nice guys in their adolescence towards straight girls.

>>6540369

>people still believe bad upbringing creates trannies
>>
>>6539843
>Cybernetics are far closer than any sort of purely biological solution.

Not a chance. In 100 years cybernetics will be archaic fantasy, seen in the same light as pointless steampunk 'enhancements'.

We're already working towards growing limbs back through stem cell technology and growing artificial uteruses in women has already been done.
>>
>>6532844
And can make you blind
>>
>>6539717
>>6539822
let's get to talking about how some forms of emotional and physical abuse towards a child can sometimes lead to people being confused about their gender identity for a very long time
>>
>>6540451
>>people still believe bad upbringing creates trannies
Yes, it does.
Imagine that you take a little boy, you hate that boy because you wanted a daughter, you dress him up like a pretty girl and call him female pronouns. Congrats, you have a girl for the moment who will either be in serious despair later in life or kill themselves before that.
Take a boy, violently sexually assault him while treating him like a girl, congrats, you have the same thing the last situation merited.
Take a boy, put him in the middle of tons of females to raise him with no male rolemodel whatsoever, congrats, another girl is formed in the form of a boy who desperately wants to die because his brain and mannerisms no longer match with what was biologically intended.
>>
>>6531939
>Ani-Matrix
more like Trani-Matrix, amirite?
>>
>QT loli cyborgs become and thing that you can put your consciousness into
>Made by the government to be superhuman unstoppable killing machines
>Put at the front lines to kick some terrorist ass
>Also sexy assasins

This would make a great anime
>>
>>6541536
wish it was my reality
>>
>>6541001

>Imagine that you take a little boy, you hate that boy because you wanted a daughter, you dress him up like a pretty girl and call him female pronouns. Congrats, you have a girl for the moment who will either be in serious despair later in life or kill themselves before that.

I have heard of three similar cases. Ernest Hemingway, that old detransitioner every anti-trans group and individual holds up, and an anon here whose parents were in the quiverfull movement. Only the last was exactly what you described, although I think she wanted to be a girl before she got that treatment (and because she disliked her parents, she fought against their attempts to make her a girl even though that was what she wanted). Ernest was dressed up as a boy with his sister in addition to as a girl by their mother. But she had another daughter as well, and her reason for crossdressing two of her children was to dress them as identical twins rather than out of a preference of one gender over the other. That detransitioner was dressed up by his grandmother whenever he was over at her place, though his parents were angry with the grandmother when they found out. He was praised by her when she dressed him up and apparently that led to a confusion about his gender identity. This is the only one of the situations you've described where I think a cisgender child might develop problems with their gender identity. It makes sense this could happen. Some parents harass their trans children in attempts to get them to accept their birth sex. These people just tried to coerce cis kids into trans identities instead of the far more common reverse. To be clear, I'm not saying these kids were genuinely psychologically changed into trans people, but rather they've experienced the distress of having your gender expression molded to a point where even you start to doubt yourself.
>>
>>6541001
>>6541691

>Take a boy, violently sexually assault him while treating him like a girl, congrats, you have the same thing the last situation merited.

I think that's more likely to result in some confusion over sexual orientation than gender identity.

>Take a boy, put him in the middle of tons of females to raise him with no male rolemodel whatsoever, congrats, another girl is formed in the form of a boy who desperately wants to die because his brain and mannerisms no longer match with what was biologically intended.

Watch "Do I sound gay?" There's a guy in it who was raised in exactly that. I think it was a lesbian commune. Results: he's a straight man working in a grocery store or restaraunt, can't quite remember, whose only negative effects are he sounds just like a woman and comes off as gayer than a pride parade. No gender confusion.
>>
>>6541001
See, this is where you are actually factually wrong. You can of course develop psychological problems which lead you to believe you are transsexual but there is evidence that in many cases the cause of transsexuality is neurological, hence why "fixing it in the womb" is even possible.
>>
>>6541803
That's what I meant, essentially. Most cases are neurological issues, but there are still going to be cases where people transition and such because of childhood issues. There'd be no way ALL trans people were abused.
>>
File: molyneux.png (126 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
molyneux.png
126 KB, 700x390
>>6531480
This is your reality

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSEvdGRyak
>>
>>6541878
we know
>>
>>6531480
>>tfw no technology to magically make you a cute girl
no true anon.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/30/46/a0/3046a0f740d78a333b49c8155cb7b5d2.jpg
>>
>>6531480
The point is to get to whatever relief you can, so you can enjoy your decades on earth as much as possible.

Better to have at least some joy, than to stew in your self-pity.
>>
>>6542152
But what of someone who's only made sadder by dressing in a feminine way?
Refer to >>6535433
>>
>>6542187
Start by getting a therapist. You may never be petite, but much of the rest is fixable with enough effort and money.
>>
>>6542307
By the way, the above a applies regardless of transition. Get a therapist. one way or another, therapy will help you to live your life better. Not perfect, but better than being Eeyore like you are right now.
>>
Is it just me, or does it seem like most transgender women actually seem to be the ones who were the manliest?
Not meant in a rude way, but rather, I'm saying that I've noticed most of the ones who wanna transition have the thickest necks, widest shoulders, chiseled jaws, greatest height, what have you. I know there are obviously exceptions, but still.
Has anyone else noticed that pattern or am I just seeing things where there aren't any?
>>
>>6536237

No, I have never seen a petite tall girl. Take a petite girl and make her 6'0" and she's just lank or huge.
>>
>>6542674
Huh, that kinda reminds me. Maybe I have it better than some others, because I actually WANT to be a tall woman. I think they're amazing.
The only thing is, I'm a bit shorter than 6'0 and also too manly to ever pull off being a tall girl right. ANY born male is always going to be too manly to pull off being a tall girl.
>>
>>6542629
I think your perceived bias may lie in the fact that the most feminine ones actually pass and go stealth, and you don't even notice that they're trans
>>
>>6542715
Moreso in that out of all the trans people who post around tumblr, etc., it seems that most of them talk about their problems being too manly to do anything
I don't often see positivity
and this one is just completely filled to the brim with people who say they're too manly and such, although I GUESS it's expected that they'd hate themselves http://mtfconfessions.tumblr.com/
>>
>>6542765
Yeah, i know that blog. Most people posting there seem to be either in the closet or early on in their transition, or just non passing... basically people who wanna let out their frustrations that come from not being stealth, which makes sense since it's an anonymous confession kinda thing

Honestly it's hard to find trans communities that are both positive and not hug boxes

4chan i think is actually one of the best places, even despite all the trolling /pol/fags
>>
bumping because this is the most interesting thread on this board so far
>>
>>6549261

How? The transhumanism shit?
>>
>>6549275
it's still more interesting or original than 99% of what happens here, isn't it
>>
>>6549286

That depends on whether this is your first time here, which I was under the impression it was.
>>
>>6549294
not my first time at all. I just don't usually see many interesting threads. Maybe it's just me
>>
>>6531851
All the shit is ages away
Keeping a brain alive in a jar, artificial metabolism, better control, better sensation, artificial eyes/ears/nose/tastebuds/keeping the brain from rejecting your robot body, artificial muscles, artificial lungs, etc
Theres shitloads of problems
>>
When will science let me be the two-dicked futa loli 300 pound musclegirl I was always intended to be?
>>
>>6549342
it's really something we'd have to take slowly and put a few test subjects into bodies, focusing solely on them for the next decade to monitor them
but aside from that, we've got plenty of ways to counteract rejection of foreign objects. Maybe if we are ever able to pin what causes rejection, we'll be able to sedate that via some artificial means to keep the brain from rejecting
>>
>>6549387

>300 pound loli musclegirl

How?
>>
>>6549513
hey, he never said the loli had to be short
not to mention, I think all the metal might make all us future lolibots anywhere between 250 to 500 lbs on average, so there's that
>>
>>6540633
But metal will always be superior to flesh. And, as the human race advanced ever forward and potentially even looks toward space exploration having a metal body (that looks and feels however you want including exactly like a real human body) will beat any biological enhancements in every sense. It's more resistant, more durable, easier to replace if needed, easier to repair and keep running at full capacity and it can outperform a purely biological body in every physical and mental sense (brain enhancements).
>>
File: ss.jpg (73 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
73 KB, 600x411
>>6531480
read this
https://medium.com/@jencoates/i-am-a-transwoman-i-am-in-the-closet-i-am-not-coming-out-4c2dd1907e42#.ocucjfxhr

lots of other people feel similar to how you feel too. you arent alone
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.