[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will NEVER, EVER be the beloved MtF pet/maid of an attractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1431331534836.gif (67 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1431331534836.gif
67 KB, 200x200
>I will NEVER, EVER be the beloved MtF pet/maid of an attractive, intelligent, educated gay couple
>I will NEVER curl up at their feet while they talk about things that go over my head, or we watch good movies/TV shows
>I will NEVER help out in the kitchen, learn and practice cooking on my own, still not as good as them at cooking, but the meals I make taste sweeter to them because their darling pet whipped them up
>I will NEVER get to snuggle up on my bed in their room and fall asleep happily to the sound of them fucking with more passion than I can comprehend
Why go on, legbutts?
>>
File: 1437080535967.jpg (27 KB, 353x335) Image search: [Google]
1437080535967.jpg
27 KB, 353x335
>>6531408
>tfw that kind of life is actually possible for me because I'm a fag and not a tranny
>>
ITT: Family Issues
>>
>>6531736
Seriously. OP, you need to get help.
>>
>>6532041
Help for what? Wanting to live the dream life of cohabiting with two rly hot bearded gay guys who love you platonically to death? That's perfectly normal.
>>
>>6532048
You clearly get off on your inferiority as a woman to the point where you efface all self-worth in favor of being a literal pet bitch of superior gay males. That is called mental illness.

It's not even about a dom/sub thing or pet play, you have an insanely deep seated inferiority complex intermingled with gender issues and internalized sexism.
>>
>>6532065
What if I'd like the same situation with lesbians? Or a queer (by their orientations) hetero couple?

I honestly dont think about gender too deeply, its just that two guys would be comfiest. Two males = lots of big fluffy warmth, so theres a primal feeling of safety. Plus its just hottest.
>>
I actually know how to cook well, I'd be a better pet/maid than OP.
Pick me.
>>
>>6531408
Me too but a straight couple.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.