[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do lesbians get high and mighty over male aggression when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cara4393.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cara4393.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
Why do lesbians get high and mighty over male aggression when they themselves have a r9k-tier hatred of straight women and transwomen?
>>
>>6531255
Because female privilege
>>
>>6531255
Because lesbians are fucking degenerates that leech off the contributions of gay men who won them their civil rights and then have the audacity to belittle them despite the fact that lesbians have done absolutely nothing substantive to contribute to the upbringing of the LGBT community in America.
>>
>>6531255
It's the elevated lesbian violence and crime rate I'd worry about
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27056045
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
How could they condemn others over much more minor things when it's such a major problem with their demographic.
>>
they hate bisexuals women more than all /pol/ combined hates black people.
>>
>>6531325
/Thread/
>>
>>6531255
its mostly people who call themselves "political lesbians"
>>
>>6531255
Fear of the dick. Why do you think they're lesbians? They can't stand men.
>>
>>6531675
The whole demographic is violent and preachy
>>
>>6531255
Who is that in your pic?

And like >>6531675 says, the really hateful ones are usually the "political lesbians" - they're actually not real lesbians, they simply hate males, for whatever reasons (rape, probably).

Typically they're wingnut SJW types who need to be part of some "minority group" to feel like they have any sort of legitimacy.
Why it is that the most obnoxious SJW's are usually white females I will never really understand.

Normal lesbians (the ones that actually like females, not just hate males) I've generally gotten along with well, and I am a not exactly very PC bi male.
>>
>>6531325
Winrar.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.