[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the names of some medieval and ancient gay heroes of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: antinous.jpg (84 KB, 612x919) Image search: [Google]
antinous.jpg
84 KB, 612x919
What are the names of some medieval and ancient gay heroes of human history as well as mythology that we might not all know about.

I present you with one, Antinous.
>>
shinji
>>
>>6531245
Who is Shinji?
>>
>>6531297
Pretty sure hes that detective guy from that one anime. Though i don't believe hes gay
>>
>>6531243
Alexander the Great!
>>
>>6531353
Well, duh, he had a good Greek upbringing.
>>
>>6531353
he was biscum
>>
>>6531315
pretty sure its the guy from evangelion
>>
>>6531245
>>6531387
Isn't he from the current year?
>>
>>6531243
Hadrian
Egalabus
Richard I + Phillip II
King Christiana (maybe, could be trans could be intersex)
>>
They were pretty much exclusively paedophiles.
>>
>>6531243
Julius Caesar was probably bi, to quote his troops "Caesar may have conquered Gaul, but Nicomedes conquered Caesar."
>>
>>6531243

Robin Hood.
>>
File: FrederickderGroßeKnötel.jpg (38 KB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
FrederickderGroßeKnötel.jpg
38 KB, 269x321
Frederick the Great
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_the_Great
He made Prussia great again. Modernized it, helped make it a true European power.
He was also a bitchin' with a pipe (flute). Composed over 100 sonatas for the flute as well as four symphonies.
Alledgedly wrote this, wonderful Prussian military march:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntqdy0Gm2zg
Doesn't listening to this just make you want to go conquer Poland and fight the Austro-Hungarian Empire? Doesn't this make you want to make Germany great again?
>>
>>6534686
Also, going to say, he's not medieval or ancient but still, important and significant (and well-liked) historical figure that was a faggot.
>>
>>6531243
Sporus, the original femboy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
>Nero had Sporus castrated, [a] and during their marriage, Nero had Sporus appear in public as his wife wearing the regalia that was customary for Roman empresses. He then took Sporus to Greece and back to Rome, making Calvia Crispinilla serve as "mistress of wardrobe" to Sporus, epitropeia ten peri estheta
>>
Achilles was raised as a woman
>>
>>6534784
I believe he only dressed as a woman in one version of the mythology to avoid going to war. He wasn't raised entirely as a woman though
>>
File: tumblr_mm3twthYFO1s3wwu1o1_1280.jpg (248 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm3twthYFO1s3wwu1o1_1280.jpg
248 KB, 1280x848
Ganymede /Catamitus (from which catamite -- the Latin term for a particular kind of "receiver"-- is derived from) : heavenly beauty enfleshed in the body of a boy,but only for Zeus took take notice,swoop in,and take Gany under his wing as his own and imbue the boy with the essence of a god. Gany,being then too light in the loafers for a more 'grounded' and mundane existence, then becomes a more dignified,or exalted, receptacle for the god(s)' pleasure as their cup-bearer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.