[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social spaghetti.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: autism-intensifies.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>planning out to visit comic con
>think about seeing that bunch of people cosplaying in awesome costumes
>those 501st legion people with experience suits I wish I had the cash to buy
>mfw just to think about going to such an event

Fuck me how do I remove that? I eventually want to join a cosplay group but I'd spaghetti all the way in and out and derp as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (542 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
542 KB, 3264x2448
>>6531233
You're asking social retards how to not be socially retarded... Good luck.
>>
>>6531253
Yeah but they're social retards who have the balls to dress up and act accordingly to a character. And such task I don't think I can do.
>>
>>6531262
Try it, your face can be convieniently covered.
>>
>>6531273
Yeah but I can't spend a lot of cash like they can. I'll have to leave it on the back burner buy, fact is, I'll go to this year's comic con to meet them in person. I fucking bet I'll tremble, sweat and my voice will fail as well. The whole spaghetti, you know? That's what I need to get rid of.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.