[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do bisexuals want everyone to know that they're bisexual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: SMALL-question-mark-man.jpg (14 KB, 378x475) Image search: [Google]
SMALL-question-mark-man.jpg
14 KB, 378x475
Why do bisexuals want everyone to know that they're bisexual? Whenever you see someone ask if there are any gays on the internet there will be 5 million people saying "im bisexual do i count :P:P xD" or "i'm bisexual, but..." but you never see gay people do this shit on bisexual threads
>>
>>6530826
Requirements for being considered gay: Like the same sex
Requirements for being considered bi: Like both sexes
Are you genuinely this retarded?
>>
>>6532921
reading comprehension zero: the post
>>
>>6530826
a lot of people dont think bisexual exists
>they think gay is a binary switch that gets turned the instant u do a single gay act
Sooooo some people make a big deal out of not wanting to be called gay to make a damn point. Especially if somone is calling you gay because they dont think bisexuals exist.

>Why do gays make a big deal about being gay all the time. I mean rainbows and dildo costumes? really. chill the fuck out gay dudes
>>
>>6532938
Ah, alright, you are genuinely this retarded. Thanks for confirming.
>>
Because there is a difference between being gay and being bisexual.
>>
File: 1455217911504.jpg (88 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1455217911504.jpg
88 KB, 600x601
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Bisexuals"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
are neurologically identical to transtrenders and memegenders, and all their actions are similarly motivated. Technically speaking, """"""""bisexuality"""""""" is the less burdensome to others, of the various ways this ONE mental illness can manifest itself.

If cornered by a """bisexual"""", give them the attention they crave long enough to pacify them, and attempt to notify the police or make your escape. Science is hard at work looking for a way to satiate bisluts need for attention in a way that prevents them from digivolving into memegenders, without requiring actual attention from real human beings.
>>
>>6533373
Your quotation mark key must be fucking dead at this point.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.