[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 900x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 900x375
So I'm a cishet white male in a relationship with an asexual female. I have a nigh uncontrollable libido, I am incapable of bringing myself to orgasm, and I'm so unfuckable that even if I was comfortable with seeing someone else for sex (An idea she's proposed before, not that I think she's comfortable with it) I couldn't get laid to save my life.
In addition to that, I have crushing depression and self esteem issues.
How do I avoid trying to pressure her into having sex that she doesn't want?
>>
You two need to sit down and have a Frank and honest conversation. If you two never fuck you'll be unhappy. If you two fuck regularly she'll be unhappy. Relationships are all about compromising and finding a middle ground between two people who love one another. Explain how you feel, let her explain how she feels and try to find a work around that works for both of you.
>>
>6527463
We've done that. Several times. The issue is that both of us want to give ground on this, despite our discomforts. I really care about her, but it's seeming more and more like we're incompatible because of this.
I'm not in a position where I can leave her, but I don't want to, anyway. I'm just...
I don't know.
>>
>>6527477
You need to work out just how asexual she is. Is she okay with masturbating you? Fellatio? Will she allow penetration occasionally? You also need to try and find another outlet for your sexual urges, get a hobby that you can focus on.
>>
Advice? I'm gay and never been in a relationship. In my 20s atm. How do I get a boyfriend?
>>
>>6527740
Make a new thread, don't hijack this one. This isn't related.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.