[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never transition because no one will ever truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1466279158818.jpg (117 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
1466279158818.jpg
117 KB, 1300x866
>tfw you will never transition because no one will ever truly see you as a woman
>>
>>6527234

Thats just smart. Don't mourn the victory of logic and reason.

You can be a woman and enjoy the experience. You dont have to have SRS
>>
>>6527234
Well, it primarily depends on how well you pass. Seeing is believing. There are a lot of progressive types which are accepting of passing transsexuals.

I know that feel though. I have no real chance of passing so I'm just repressing forever.
>>
>>6527234
It's ok hon just repress until you are 40 years old and your bell goes off. Then, even though you will have fucked yourself over by not transitioning now while you still have a chance to look meh ok, you will be a happy 40 year old hon who sees her self as a woman anyway.

Your choice anon.You can't repress forever. Either kill yourself, transition now, or become a 40 year old hon.
>>
>>6527319
Not that person but I'm one of the people who lost the genetic lottery hard enough that it hardly matters whether I try now or at 40. I intend to live my life as well as I can until I break down.
>>
File: video-undefined.jpg (36 KB, 365x310) Image search: [Google]
video-undefined.jpg
36 KB, 365x310
>>6527234
because people aren't fucking stupid. you're male. accept it.
>>
>>6527334
You can't know how you will look for sure unless you start taking hormones. There is realy no reason not to if you can do it and stay in boy mode, unless you are scared of growing tits? but who cares, there just lumps of fat...Just say you grew them from eating too much kfc
>>
>>6527357
>you're male
So are fem-boys technically
>>
>>6527234
Thank god. Get the help you really need. Don't mutilate your body.
>>
>>6527234

Oh look, another tranny hugboxing thread.

Just one of the hundreds created every single fucking day.

Get over yourselves.
>>
>>6527934
>get the help you need
According to actual medical professionals, that would be transitioning.
>>
>>6527312
Even of you pass, everyone will still see you as a tranny instead of a girl
>>
>>6527357
What are you even doing in these threads? This is seriously how you spend your time? You obviously aren't going to convince anyone of anything, and in fact, you're probably furthering people's resolve in their beliefs.
>>
>>6527992
>According to actual medical professionals
Anon, you didn't realize that a bunch of neets posting on /pol/ and /lgbt/ from their mothers' basements are far more enlightened than medical professionals?
>>
This kinda goes for all trannies. No offence, but I don't think anyone sees trannies truly as the gender they want to be
>>
>>6527234
There is a transwoman that I'm close to. A lot of people use male pronouns when talking about her and not knowing who she is, but I'm incapable to think of her as anything other than a woman. You'll find people who will see you for who you are, no matter what you look like.
>>
>>6527357
I'd love to see you say that with my q.t. gt lodged down your throat >:3
Just kidding I would never fuck you
>>
>>6527319

>tfw 32 yo AGP
>too late for me so I'll have to make the most of being a male
>will try to enjoy a life that no ftm will ever live
>won't pull repressiongen bullshit and try to kill my innerwoman
>may lose mind and become a hon later
>>
>>6529218
Use your wizard magicks to make yourself a girl or get rid of the AGP?
>>
>>6527234
>transition

>have to use a dildo constantly to keep your vagina from closing naturally
>constantly have nervous breakdowns from your subconscious realizing your ability to breed has been removed
>think about whether or not you made the right choice every single day
>sex doesn't feel at all like what a woman would feel, and can even be painful every time you have intercourse because they're fucking a wound, and not a natural vagina
>vagina is pretty much just for aesthetic and serves no real purpose outside of making you feel more like a woman
>your "fake vagina" serving as a constant reminder that you'll never truly ever be a real woman and will eventually kill yourself from a neurotic crisis where you can't cope with your fraudulent identity

NAH SENPAI, KEEP UR DICK
>>
>>6529699

Damn if only.

>>6529785

Word, why on earth can't these trannies just embrace their inner dickgirl.
>>
>>6530492
Cause we have actual dysphoria and aren't fetishists? Why do AGP weirdos and chasers lack any empathy towards what an actual trans woman deals with. It's like you all have autism or something.
>>
>>6530550
Trannies do have higher rates of autism
>>
File: 1438593906964.jpg (45 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1438593906964.jpg
45 KB, 375x375
>>6528524
Anon, you didn't realize that the DSM-5 actually calls for HRT and SRS?
>>
>>6527234
I feel you OP
I'm pretty much a trans dude, but I'm 4'11'' and 100 pounds so no one would fucking take me seriously, so I just live my life as an unhappy woman
>>
>>6529218
>tfw 19 year old AGP + tranny thoughts
>will ignore them until i kill myself

;_;
>>
>>6530550
>tfw no sympathy for AGP
>>
>>6527234
iktf
>>
>>6531458
>tfw body-switching doesn't exist
>>
>>6530550

>tfw AGP wierdo

Your saying all tru trans have genital dyshoria? Some do, but I suspect that some would be ok with their dick if society still viewed them as woman.
>>
>>6532700
"tru trannies" are far more likely to be hon retards because they're so hung up on wearing skirts and high heels and makeup that they'll do it long before coming close to passing
not to mention all the shit about "being real women" and "always having been female" no matter how much beard stubble they sport
>>
>>6530810
I'm a tranny that's probably an aspie or borderline and I think looking and being treated like a girl would help with that a lot.

i would have to spend a lot less time overanalyzing everything, but I don't really know male socialization very well at all so I have no idea how it'd learn to socialize as a female.
>>
>>6532210
I would kill to be like 5'10''-6' and like 160 pounds. I'm trying to work out so I can feel a little less like a freak, but it only helps so much. At the end of the day, I still look like a teenage girl (even though I'm nearly 22).
>>
>>6537325
You just described me. If only we could switch.
>>
>>6529218
I've seen many transitions of people in their 30s that turned out fine. They usually had FFS though. So be careful about that whole repress-now-become-hon-later thing.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.