[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Angry Foreigner blowing out the left again.

https://youtu.be/vTVtYvVwUXg
>>
>>6526947
Watch it all.

Sweden's left allows muslims to run wild attacking lgbtqwtfbbq. They even defend the Muslims over the LGBT.
>>
The best year to be gay in Sweden was around 2006
>pre-recession
>gays are generally accepted in the society
>already some problems with migrants but not major ones
>no riots like the one in Rosengård
>social democratic society but not insane SJW feminist bullshit
>had my first bf
I just want my teen years and bf back
>>
>>6526889
Jesus what happened to sweden?
>>
>>6530330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Palme

He did lot of good things, so he's kind of seen as a saint especially when he faces a political murder. But his heirs wanted to make Sweden even more into a "moral superpower", even though I'm sure Palme now wouldn't like to see what his vision of Sweden became. Swedish politicians and citizens are so eager to "do the right thing" and to make the world a better place, but at some point it turned into pure naivety and superiority complex. Take Finland for example, they built a social democratic nation too but it's a bit different. They don't feel like they're supposed to be the moral superpower. When their president invites Vladimir Putin to come over and have a discussion, Swedish politicians shake their heads and say they don't understand this kind of relationship with a dictator who's "the bad guy". These are both neutral countries between the West and East since Cold War, and have lot of similarities, but with this one little difference.
>>
>>6530221
fuck off and get back to sucking muhhammad aghmad ali's dick like a good fuccboi, rasnussen sorensen
>>
>>6536379
that would be gay and haram, unless it was rape and the poster you are replying too is a little boy.

raping little boys isn't gay in islam.
>>
>>6536820
This is true, many Islamic societies that don't tolerate adult homosexuality at all see nothing wrong with a little pederasty. This is common in patriarchal societies that devalue women, Islamic or otherwise.

On the other hand, matriarchal societies (like most of Africa) tend to be just as virulently against any form of male homosexual behavior, if not more so.

Any society with very rigid gender roles is a very dangerous place to be a faggot, basically.
>>
>>6526889
>hey guys, we REALLY care about you, seriously, but if Muslims want to kill and rape you, well, that's just their culture and it's racist to do anything about it
>>
>>6538822
>we "REALLY" care about you
ftfy
>>
>>6526889
problem here is that the muslims don't like us, the far right doesn't like us either so it's basically a lose lose situation
either we lose the muslims and get rekt by our own kind or we get rekt by muslims
>>
>>6539038
or we all join the Alt Right movement.

once we are a stable voting bloc for right wing parties. they will care and pander to us like the left wing parties do.

There is no reason for a Swede LGBT to not be a member of the Swedish Democrat party.
>>
>>6539073
but they will take away my hormones and my right to change my legal gender
i don't want that
>>
>>6539080
have fun coexisting with mohammed and his ummah then
>>
>>6539105
i live in a white neighborhood so my biggest concern is getting beat up by niggers on my annual vacations to the USA
>>
>>6539073
>because the alt right isn't the far right with a mask
Unless your alt right leader is openly homosexual and not a self hating closet case, you'll lose.
>>
>>6539038
>either we lose the muslims and get rekt by our own kind or we get rekt by muslims
Or you can join the normals. The truth is majority of people aren't far-right who want to gas the gays, but they don't allow all Islam bullshit either. You forget there are LGBT who are victims of Islam(and xenophobia as well) and need help to get out of it. Lot of gay asylum seekers must suffer because the problem they escaped from still follows them to the asylum. Having a discussion with them is important, if they're alone they might not have the courage to talk about it. Rather than fighting between ideologies, you can focus on the actual issue and people who are suffering because of this. I don't understand why there must be fighting with "left" and "right", that doesn't produce any results.

>>6539073
Alt-right is a joke.
>>
>Despite all the fear and uncertainty the refugees face, the discrimination against the LGBT people from the same country is still happening in the countries of transit and refugees’ camps. The refugees consider LGBT people outcasts and not deserving of protection or services. Therefore, they often abuse them and deny them access to basic services. In addition to the possibility that the facility LGBT people asking help from are homophobic or do not offer aid to members of the LGBT community.

>When I met with Schwulenberatung Berlin’s Stephen Jäkel in late January, he explained the risks queer refugees face in shelters. They are small worlds, where people are unoccupied most of the time, and rumors and gossip spread quickly. “There is violence if people come out or are recognized as LGBT. We have reports of people being spat on, called ugly words, or beaten,” he told me. One refugee was strangled, lost consciousness, and almost died. Jäkel’s organization has also heard of problems with homophobic security staff and interpreters who don’t care about the safety of LGBTQ refugees.

>“Sometimes, interpreters don’t know the right words for LGBT, or they don’t like gay or trans people. They will say: ‘You don’t have to tell him you are gay. I won’t translate it. It’s not important,’ ” when evidently it is absolutely vital that queer refugees identify themselves to government authorities, Jäkel said. “We also had reports of interpreters quitting their jobs the moment they found out the person they’re translating for is gay.” Since they are privy to conversations that are supposed to be private, within the shelters, interpreters sometimes betray the confidence of LGBTQ asylum seekers.
>>
>>6539139
>muh if you're not a radical lefty commie then you must be full of self hate
Go and stay go, troll
>>
>>6539210
They're talking about someone in particular who is obviously self-hating.

0/10, troll harder
>>
>>6539142
>Alt-right is a joke.
You're not laughing now.
>>
>>6539080
Can't do that Sweden so easily anyway
It's far more difficult to transition and get your gender recognized in Europe than USA
Well Sweden did this a while ago
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/04/27/swedish-government-to-pay-compensation-to-trans-people-who-were-forcibly-sterilized/
>>
File: BeautifulCat.jpg (134 KB, 925x1032) Image search: [Google]
BeautifulCat.jpg
134 KB, 925x1032
>>6526889

>cutting your hair like a character from a crap TV show
>>
>>6539227
>You're not laughing now.

Why wouldn't they be? How is Nige part of the "alt-right"? He's just a regular Tory from 30 years ago.
>>
>>6539227
Farage has nothing to do with it, he started Brexit project in the 90s. Sure alt-right might have supported Brexit but alt-right is American movement.
>>
>>6539210
>reading comprehension
F for effort.
>>
>>6539231
it's not really that hard, it's just tied to the outdated real life experience like most of europe
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.