[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Submissiveness = Inferiority?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 17706.jpg (17 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
17706.jpg
17 KB, 329x329
Here's how I see it. My fetish is competition, where the winner can dominate and humiliate the loser in any way he sees fit.

Dominance = I can handle responsibility of control. I am confident in myself and know I'm awesome. I deserve to be fucking this guy. It makes me happy to be able to give him the validation he needs while also asserting my superiority over him.

Submissiveness = I'm scared of or can't handle responsibility. I'm not sure I'm good enough. Getting fucked by the dominant guy gives me pleasure through validation. I don't know if or I don't think I deserve the right to dominate this guy, so I let him dominate me.

To me, submissiveness is admitting inferiority. I am wondering if I should maybe make it a life standard for myself to never bottom or be submissive. I want to be the best.

pic related = drown. good movie. takes these sort of thoughts to autistic levels.
>>
You sound kinda weird desu
>>
File: 1361331800722.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1361331800722.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>6526445
>bottoming is submissive
do you think bottoms just spread their legs when they feel like it and then suddenly they're ready and able to bottom?
because if that's the case you're probably better off staying an exclusive top and thinking you're the one setting the pace. just as long as you don't actually try to set the pace.
>>
>>6526467

I think he sounds like fun.

Im way too high to get into detail, OP. I agree with some of what you said but some of it sounds a little off the mark.

Generally, however, you are way ahead of most people here. When you start really tuning into the dynamics of male to male interactions with regard to how domination and submission express themselves and move men within, you can really start to appreciate the physicality of sex itself.

The closer people get to the primal, wordless expression of sex and try to tune into the moment and out of their thoughts, the more intense you feel it all.
>>
>>6526445
>being exclusive top or bottom
TOP KEK
BOTTOM KEK
>>
>>6526445
No
Submissiveness = need to be desired.

Nothing more.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.