[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ease my worries about buttstuff.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: troyyy.jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
troyyy.jpg
15 KB, 600x300
Straight/M/26

During my dating life, I sometimes I am attracted to transgender women. While I've never had sex with a woman with a penis, I would like to be ready if it happens. The problem is, the idea of receiving anal bothers me greatly because of the poop factor.

I've read many accounts about this issue and people claim it's clean down there. And I'm sure they are right, as I'd have no problem giving anal to someone else. But I am not convinced when it comes to my butt.

My butt is a 24/7 pooping factory. Forgive me for being gross, but there has never been a time in my life where I've put my finger in there and it didn't come out utterly disgusting. Nothing short of a full enema would convince me that it's clean down there (not something I can do on a moment's notice obviously if I suddenly am in a situation where I might have sex). I would not let another human being stick anything in there at the risk of having the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Am I overreacting or does anyone else had this worry?
>>
>>6526047
if it were me, I'd take the condom out with the small amount of shit on it and throw it away before you even saw it. Then I'd cum all over your hairy heterosexual ass.

oh yea im a dude not a transgirl
>>
>>6526047
>wanting to take it in the ass from a tranny
End yourself, faggot.
>>
>>6526047

Im a bit high and not following exactly what you are saying.

All I know as a faggot is that I douche thoroughly if Im expecting to get fucked until I am clean as a whistle and will occasionally modify my diet for more fiber if I think I need to.

For a lot of guys fucking me, it helps to be clean. There are, nonetheless, men who dont seem to care and even expect it to be dirty. I think those types of men dont view it the same way and are more focused on getting their nut in than any modicum of poop. Some people approach sex with the idea that all 'clean' aspects are off the table. There are guys, for example, who dont hesitate to eat a girl out even if she is ragging. I imagine its much the same.
>>
Lmao, do you not realize that like 90% of transgender people don't like to top?

I know I would never fuck a guy in the ass, fuck me, let me suck you off, or gtfo.
>>
>>6526047
Finding a trans woman who wants to dick you is rare, most want to get the dick. You sound like you're chasing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.