[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel lost & lonely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: mgzzf6okTD1ql9h78o1_r1_1280.jpg (150 KB, 798x1025) Image search: [Google]
mgzzf6okTD1ql9h78o1_r1_1280.jpg
150 KB, 798x1025
So.. like 2 weeks ago I met a guy, we had a great night together, had some drinks, went dancing and went back to his place where I slept over. The day after we went out for lunch, we talked, laughed and we seemed to get along really well....

A few days after I sent him a text just saying it was a good time and that it was nice to go out for lunch... Now he never asnwered my text, 2 days ago I sent him another text asking if he wanted to have some wine and chill together.. he is not responding, I don't understand it, we got along really well, and talked non-stop. From my point of view we both enjoyed eachothers company, and he would keep giving me compliments and we even agreed that we should get together soon and hang out.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I feel like shit.. I want to meet him again, but now I just feel lost.. I don't see what I did wrong, or is it him?
>>
There could have been something you didn't catch that made them not want to see you again.
Or
Something unrelated that happened that made them not want to see you again or can't see you again (met someone else, or died) for examples.

You made your interest clear already, if you don't get a response forget about it.
>>
FML :(
>>
>>6524640
Don't beat yourself up about it. That is just how dating goes sometimes. Many people don't like confrontation so instead of telling you directly that he is no longer interested he instead chose to ignore you and hope that you got the picture. The best thing you can do is forget about him and move on. There are more than enough people out there. So don't fret over one guy.
>>
he probably just wanted a hole he could use for the night then dump straight away

you got used, mate
>>
>we got along really well, and talked non-stop/he would keep giving me compliments
>he is not responding/Now he never asnwered my text
what do people mean by this?
why do they do this?
>>
>>6524640
Story of all my "relationships"
>>
>>6524822
That's what I am starting to realize..
I just don't get why he would keep up the act and not just tell me straight away as we got to know eachother instead of doing it this way, it's confusing..
>>
>>6524827
You mean the people acting it out and not responding afterwards?
Wish I knew..
>>
How do you deal with these kind of situations?
Personally I just end up closing in and "hide" from the world for a while and meet the "world" when ready
>>
>>6524921
He probably didn't want to hurt your feelings but wasn't really looking for the same kind of relationship you are.

Just let him go.

>>6530786
You're so clingy that cling wrap could take lessons on being clingy from you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.