[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans greentexts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: smiling repeated.jpg (46 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
smiling repeated.jpg
46 KB, 480x854
Share your success stories, fuckups, cringey tales, etc. with /lgbt/ anon.
>>
>>6524687
probably good intended
but that seems pretty stalker-y
you probably scared/creeped her out
>>
File: dawww.jpg (22 KB, 378x300) Image search: [Google]
dawww.jpg
22 KB, 378x300
>>6524605
>be closet trans in 9th grade back when /b/ was good
>best friend shows me /b/ and we lurk all the time and talk about funny things over skype
>sometimes we screenshare because /b/ moved so fast and screenshare was new and cool
>one day found stuff about self-castration on /b/ and was reading about it
>had lots of tabs/windows open because my teenage brain didn't close tabs
>best friend calls on skype after school
>we are lurking and I find something funny
>screenshare it
>a few tabs over is a website about self-castration
>"uhm... anon... your tabs"
>realize that I forgot to close the tab
>freak out
>nervously start making up excuses like "ha ha oh that must have been a link or something I opened on accident ha ha ha"
>still panicking
>can't click on the little x on the tab because hands are shaking too much
>ctrl-w and just close the window
>entire window of tons of self-castration tabs was behind it
>the open tab is a diagram of how the metal clamp thing works
>pic related mfw
>hung up on the skype call and acted like it just disconnected and we never talked about it again

>be me now
>21, in college, transitioning
>go to same college as HS best friend but we've grown apart
>still in the closet to him
>sometimes wonder if he remembers
>>
>>6524687
Dude, stop. Continue this shit and I'll be contacting the authorities.
>>
>>6524702
>>6524687
ok, that's kinda creepy

but also I'm like in a weird not quite passing and boymode/mostly in the closet stage where its still pretty apparent that I'm trans if you know what to look for. Like I would be able to clock me in boymode right now.

And last semester there was a really hot guy who kept sitting by me and talking to me every day and he would sit extremely close to me waiting in the hall for class to start (like literally our sides touching) and would constantly cross personal space boundries. But I was afraid and confused because I didn't know if he knew I was trans and liked me, or if he was bi/gay and liked me as a guy, or if he was just really really friendly and didn't understand personal space (which is totally possible because I go to a nerd college where basically everybody is socially awkward).

In retrospect it was pretty creepy since I didn't ever really reciprocate and even tried to avoid him at one but he just kept trying. But he was sweet and really really hot, and the reason I avoided him was that I was scared and uncomfortable with myself, not because of him.

Not to encourage your creepy stalker behaviour or anything
>>
>>6524839
For what?
>>
>>6524687
You already fuck it up, ABORT!
>>
>>6524687
stop, you fucking creep
>>
>>6525010
I'm guessing you're probably a shitty troll.. but on the off chance that you aren't.. dude, you are literally stalking her. You're not gonna make her fall in love with you or anything like that and I guarantee you she already thinks you're a freak because of it all.
>>
>>6524823
He 100% remembers lol.
>>
>>6528192
Idk though, I'm pretty good at hiding and I think every time I've fucked up I've given good excuses except for that one time.

I mean it was like 7 years ago. Maybe he just forgot... right? And that’s the only time I've really fucked up to him without giving a good excuse

I did manage to convince him that its totally straight cis male to play as female characters on everything (which it kinda is) and even list female as your gender on stuff and let people gender you as female on online stuff and im pretty sure he bought it XD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.