[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supports North Carolina laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1467863926006.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467863926006.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
Trump Trannies BTFO
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/06/donald-trump-says-he-now-supports-anti-transgender-law-in-north-carolina/

How many of you are now voting for Hillary?
>>
>>6524356
He doesn't support it you degenerate tranny, he just said he doesn't give a shit and will leave the decision to the state.
>>
>>6524356
He just wants to leave these decisions up to states rights WHICH IT SHOULD be, you fucking retard. If you're a fetishist then don't fucking live in a shithole like North Carolina then. The majority of the people there voted for that law so who are you to tell them not to believe that? You sound like a fascist piece of shit
>>
>>6524421
>don't fucking live in a shithole like North Carolina then
lol this
>>
>>6524356
shillarybots making their rounds today? got a quota to make before the weekend?
>>
>>6524356
>supports states rights while also having the logical personal opinion
He seems fucking awesome to me.
>>
File: 1339933829654.gif (499 KB, 220x283) Image search: [Google]
1339933829654.gif
499 KB, 220x283
>>6524356
There's already a thread, retard.
>>
>>6524356
>How many of you are now voting for Hillary?
Lolno. I may not like Trump, but I'm not mentally retarded.
>>
>>6525646
>, but I'm not mentally retarded.

Your mentally retarded if you voted against your own kind against Hillary.
>>
>>6525646
>>6525669
I'd say you were mentally retarded to vote at all considering votes are literally just suggestions to your representatives who are going to ignore them and vote based on their own opinions anyway.
>>
>>6525669

I'm voting in my own best interests and the interests of those closest to me. Hence why I'm voting third party. Yeah yeah, "throwing your vote away hurr", fuck off you spineless defensive-voting coward.
>>
>>6525801
Refusing to vote is retarded though. The effort to vote is trivial, and it might at least have some effect. But if you choose not to vote, you're literally throwing away whatever political power you do have.
>>
>>6525852
I have no practical political power because no matter what I do on election day the result will not differ.
I'm still voting for Gary Johnson though
>>
>>6525852
>you're literally throwing away whatever political power you do have.
Which is exactly none. That's the point. Individuals do not have any political power whatsoever. It's not "such a small amount that's it's basically none", it's "an amount equal to exactly 0."
That's what politics have become.
The reason only old fucks vote is because only old fucks are in office, so the people who old fucks vote for are also the people who their representatives were going to vote for anyway. I'm not wasting my time getting up and voting in some shitty "election" when I know my vote means nothing.
>>
File: w0e2w4e.jpg (50 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
w0e2w4e.jpg
50 KB, 720x405
>How many of you are now voting for Hillary?
As if that's the only option.
>>
File: CjUwDWnUUAA8jaf.jpg large.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
CjUwDWnUUAA8jaf.jpg large.jpg
233 KB, 1024x1365
>>6524356

I have returned from our campaign against the Feminista traitors that tried to over take us fag folk and make war among men.

I bring news from the North. The Resistance is growing.

These are based on a parody group on twitter. As word of it got around, there was confusion and they were surprised to find there are really fags loyal enough to mankind to kneel before the Alpha anointed by fate and destiny to save us all.

And so naturally, they made these tshirts to sell.

teespring dot vom /stores/twinks-4-trump

Hail The Imperium. Caesar has returned and the glory of Rome will shine upon us again. There will be plenty of room for the traitors South of The Wall.
>>
>>6525892
>implying
$hillary and Trump are the biggest media drama cows. They're the only real candidates. It doesn't really matter how much support anyone else gets because they weren't even in the real race to begin with.
>>
>>6524356
This thread again? His personal stance is that he would prefer if they didn't had the law, but as POTUS he wants the states to have their own laws.
>>
>>6525901
Jesus fuck this guy is cute, when do I get my qt trump bf kek?
>>
>>6525901
you look like an old creep with autism
>>
>>6525901
fucking elf scum
>>
I'd rather have an unenforceable law like the bathroom law exist, than get murdered by a mudslime or illegal mexican while being unarmed.

Fuck you Hillary shills. She is corrupt and broke the law numerous times and should serve time for it like anyone else who fucks up and compromises valuable information while funneling money to her foundation.
>>
>>6527119
This goes for fag marriage as well. Who the fuck cares? So what if you can't get tax breaks as a fag couple? Most gay marriage last less than 5 years anyway. Hetero marriages last on average much longer.

As a twink, it should be my right to carry a gun. That's more important. Fag marriage is a nonissue and you fucks would watch our country burn just to get a stupid piece of paper that says you're marrried.
>>
>>6527131
The President can't do jack shit about gun control anyway - I guess you somehow missed Obama crying about it on TV.
There's one party that supports both gay rights and gun rights, and Trump isn't in it.
>>
>>6525105
It's just some autistic tranny or shillbot. Don't mind them.
>>
>>6525901
just ignore >>6526630 ,
>>6526668.

Those $hitllary supporters are just spewing their usual stream of crap.
You & Daddy Trump both have my vote :3c
>>
>>6525910
>tactical voting
Enjoy perpetuating the problem.
>>
>implying trannies don't hate themselves enough to carry on supporting him
>>
>>6527384
spotted the elf lover
>>
>>6525646
>>6525669
Both are shit, I'm writing in Bernie.
>>
>>6530603
>I don't care for hamburgers or pizza, so I'm going to eat a plate of cat turds for dinner.
>>
>>6524493
Neither NC nor the USA is an actual democracy. The whole country never voted to make murder illegal, either.
>>
>>6528921
Tactical voting is the only choice in a first-past-the-post voting system. FPtP ALWAYS results in a two-party system, and we have to deal with the realities of that system until we adopt a better one.
>>
>>6531370
Relax. Only 18% of US people live in states that are remotely competitive this cycle. There's a better then 4 out of 5 chance he could write in "GIANT CAWKS" without having any effect.
>>
>>6531545

They are indirect democracy. The people chose representatives that deiced on laws. Direct democracies are unmanageable and, in general, pretty fucking stupid. Five wolves and four lambs shouldn't vote on what to eat for dinner.
>>
>>6532470
>Five wolves and four lambs shouldn't vote on what to eat for dinner.
But that's pretty much what happens in any system with universal suffrage, whether indirect or direct. In a direct democracy, the wolves vote to eat the lambs; in an indirect democracy, the wolves vote for a candidate who will decide that the wolves can eat the lambs.
>>
>>6532440
Sorry, you're right. I should've left it at
>voting
t. monarchist
>>
>>6524356
I don't get it, he simply says it's up to the states and the government shouldn't intervene with everything.

What was this law about anyway?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-09-53-03.png (748 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-09-53-03.png
748 KB, 1080x1920
>>6524356
>The asshole Trump who is conservative doesn't support us

Who woulda guessed?
>>
File: readImage.jpg (27 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
27 KB, 399x385
>>6541160
>The retarded tranny that chops off his body parts
>stupid enough to be a leftist
Who woulda guessed?
>>
>ITT people who don't know that HB2 was not just about bathrooms
>>
Go away /pol/.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.