[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: hon stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 1466058799497.jpg (29 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
1466058799497.jpg
29 KB, 624x351
Hello, fellow MTF folks. Since we can all agree on the fact that hons are messing around with the trans movement due to being fetishists, why don't we share hon stories? Being a fairly passing MTF myself, it is always so fucking disturbing to see a hon in public , or even worse, acting like a retarded faggot in public. I want to read your stories .

I'll start with two stories

>be me (mtf, 21, 9 months on hrt)
>go to speech therapist for voice training
>sitting in waiting room
>suddenly hearing an old man trying to get a high pitched voice
>pleasedontbeahon.jpg
>the door opens
>it's BY FAR the worst hon i have ever seen
> fat old 'mtf' with a beard shadow, way too much mascara, makeup etc.
>wears a fuck ugly dress with a flower pattern
>has long hair despite having huge male pattern baldness
>says to the speech therapists 'well then, until next week' in a croaky old man's voice

Needless to say, i was terrified. All i did was looking at the floor, waiting for the hon to leave the room.

and the other story:
>be me again
>go to the local trans support group (did not know what to expect lol)
>only met a few hons and ftm kids
>the hons start to tell passing stories (kek)
>one of them literally looks like an old man with a wrinkled man's face with makeup and starts telling a personal story
>that hon tells us how she went to a cafe and sat there when suddenly, a little boy came up to her and asked 'are you a man?'. The hon then tells us that she replied "well, i used to be"

and yeah, i never visited that group ever again.
>>
File: 1399272008804.jpg (78 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1399272008804.jpg
78 KB, 540x960
>>6523904
hi susan!!! hope ur ok hun x luks liek uve been busy l8tly! xxxxxxxxxx

carol x
>>
Honest question: How can one tell the difference between someone who was born several decades too early, is transitioning late through no fault of their own, and can't pass, versus someone who is unpassing with a fetish?
>>
>>6524057

the first ones are usually more self-aware I think
>>
File: CG.jpg (5 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
CG.jpg
5 KB, 148x111
>she replied "well, i used to be"
The hon should become a stand up comic.
>>
>>6523904
A lot of people who you call hons are trans women who simply started too late through no fault of their own, or are just from a different time. They've been through a lot, cut them some slack.

Some are fetishists but so are some totally passing girls. They're not less valid or too different just because they don't pass as well as they could.

There are people of all ages making a mockery of gender identity unfortunately
>>
>>6524190
If an mtf was married to a woman or attracted to women they're a fetishist by default. For example see Bruce Jenner
>>
I know im a hypocrite and an asshole for this because im ftm, but i cant stand hons. Ill be nice to them and use correct pronouns, but they creep me out hardcore. My therapist has urged me for 2 years to go to lgbt meet-ups but i refuse, partially because of laziness and hating to socialize, but also afraid to meet hons.
>>
Truth: Most of this board are future hons/current hons. 90% of mtfs need ffs. Massive percentages of males simply have skull parameters outside any kind of female average will never pass. Like the majority of males can never pass as females.

Transition is a lie.
>>
>>6524308
>future hons

If you pass when young, can something change through aging that makes you not to even if you are on hormones?
>>
>>6524221
I understand, but repression is a hell of a thing. The mind is good at keeping things from us and sometimes people go a very long time before they realize there's a name for that feeling they had as a kid and tucked far far away.

An argument can be made that the longer this takes the less likely that it's truly repressed dysphoria, but I hate to generalize older trans women like that.

Plenty of them are perfectly legitimate totally normal women. Really sweet people. Seriously, they have it rough as it is and there's enough in-fighting in the trans community.
>>
>>6524364
And to clarify, I mean the mind can feign attraction if the alternative is too painful. I've known a lot of trans women young and old that had relationships with women but upon becoming comfortable with their gender they realized that it wasn't real attraction, just something they did to protect themselves.

Personally I would say transbians can be completely legitimate as well, but that's an entirely different argument.
>>
>>6524308

So at what age does one's skull stop growing?

The good news for this board is that hons will probaby be treated better in the future than they are currently. Even being unpassing and on HRT now, should make future unpassable hons less hideous.
>>
>>6524328
No. You age as a woman on female hormones. Which is why some late starters eventually do pass after a decade or so.
>>
File: 1439299148640.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439299148640.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: 1443922589470.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443922589470.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1438530257468.jpg (44 KB, 416x503) Image search: [Google]
1438530257468.jpg
44 KB, 416x503
am i sexy?
>>
I've been to exactly one trans support group and there was a crossdresser there. Apparently he was a regular too. Never went again.
>>
>>6524577
I've seen these pictures posted here recently, if this is you can you please post a straight on well lit neutral expression picture, there's no way to tell how you'd look otherwise
>>
File: 1456304781054.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1456304781054.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
BIG HON COMING THROUGH
>>
>be me 27
>first time at clinic for assessment
>in boy mode but going for M2F
>waiting for 10mins
>noise from around the corner, laughing.png
>lookup
>two late 50s "transwomen" in ultra mini skirt that was some kind of PVC
>visible stockings and the tops
>boob tube, fat hairy gut sticking out and shoulder tats.
>about 4" heals = over 6foot 3ish in heigh
>immediately say holy shit without realizing
>look at my phone with the reactions of a cat
>hope they didnt see me looking
>realize 30years later I could be that
>determine not to be
>>
>>6524586
>>6524577
>>6524564

Who is this guy constantly posting this trip's pictures?

Is it the trip himself?

Lest I checked he transitioned and was doing fairly well, even leaving the board for a while.
>>
File: 1446574536619.jpg (355 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1446574536619.jpg
355 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 1464978385412.jpg (158 KB, 551x476) Image search: [Google]
1464978385412.jpg
158 KB, 551x476
>>6524585
kek don't respond to him
>>
File: 1442602820177.jpg (63 KB, 378x414) Image search: [Google]
1442602820177.jpg
63 KB, 378x414
>>6524594
>was doing fairly well
>>
>>6524606
relatively well.
>>
File: 1444676530615.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444676530615.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>6524608
>relatively well.

How well?
>>
>>6524591

As a younger AGP I don't get this shit. Fat hairy gut? Late 50s trying to dress like a slut?
>>
>>6523904
I haven't really had many experiences with the stereotypical "hons", I've met some younger trans women that didnt pass, but they werent ugly, they just had distinctly androgynous features that would easily clock them. They were also all acutely self-aware of these features, and typically had a lot of self hate about them. Most of the transwomen I have met have passed to at least some degree, and many have passed completely. Maybe that's because I'm 20, transitioned at 18~19 and mostly know people around my age and demographic.
>>
>>6524612
Relative to the situation shown in your pictures, they were doing well. Especially since they weren't going on 4chan as often, lest I checked.

Also, you seem obsessed. Almost frighteningly so.

Maybe you should turn off the computer and take your meds.
>>
>>6524642
>Wears clothes that makes them feel "sexy"
>Total disregard for actual appearance.
>Narcissists only care about how they, themselves, feel.
Not that difficult to understand, still disgusting and shows a complete disconnect from reality, though.
>>
>>6523904
>>6524190
I feel sorry for "hon"s desu. Even though they are definitely super cringey, I don't think they're necessarily fetishists or anything.

I mean I don't think I would be able to live that long without transition. So many of us end up killing ourselves, its extremely difficult to survive into our 40s and 50s without transitioning.

I'm sure that the people who are able to survive are only able to do it through some extreme coping mechanisms. Just think about what that does to someone. They've spent their entire life where basically the only escape from dysphoria is inside their head, and fantasies get more and more distorted the longer they're separated from reality.

They've probably had a parallel fantasy life of being a woman for most of their life and without reality to keep it in check its grown into a monster as they fixate on different things though their life.

Its uncomfortable but I think we have to respect them as people and as like a reason to increase trans acceptance and awareness. Shunning them and making life even harder for them after all they've been though even if they harm the image of other trans people and make everybody uncomfortable just seems inhumane imo
>>
>>6523904
Theres this one hon who posts over on mtfg constantly who all they did was incorrectly take hrt for a few months, actively lifted heavy weights during all this as well and even posted pics of how huge their fucking arms were because of lifting, doesnt shave and now as had a wig attached to their hair and everyone treats them as if they pass when they very much dont.

And here I am sitting after putting years of effort into successfully going stealth just shaking my head.
>>
>>6524670
>Almost frighteningly so.
how so?
>>
>>6524757
who dat
>>
File: 1454469637183.png (666 KB, 972x526) Image search: [Google]
1454469637183.png
666 KB, 972x526
Is there a more hideous hon than Fulvia? Pic related.

>>6524729
I am torn on the matter, and can't seem to hold my ground comfortably in either position. When I just think about it conceptually, I would draw similar conclusions to you, but my life's experiences have steered me the other way. I've been called cute in a creepy way or often have my sadness kinda undermined by people who have it worse or whatever in my dealings with hons. Typical hon stuff really, most of them just kinda suck to be around at all.

I have one good story with a hon that comes to mind I suppose, to go against the grain. She was kinda cringey, but she was just like, a really nice person who worked at the university I went to. She was like, fucking obese as fuck, felt bad for her on that too. Her roots were more in like, drag queen community, but she was transitioning with HRT and stuff, and was trying to lose weight for the sake of SRS someday maybe. Like, by all means, she was cringey as fuck, but she just like, had a sense of humor, and was like a "fun" person. Not creepy, just wild and shit, lol. I'm probably not doing a very good job talking her up, but just something about her was really positive and bubbly and faggy, lol.
Despite being a shameless maestro of cringe, she was a 500% more enjoyable experience to be around than your typical aggressive divorced IT dad type of hon.

IDK if she was just a rare pleasant hon, or if there's a breed of slightly pleasant old HSTS types that aren't of the "HRT changed my sexual orientation and now I crave dick tee hee" type (see: Behavioral Autogynephila)
>>
>>6524671

Hmmm so strong narcissism + delusional + AGP + no sense of shame.

See I'm AGP but lack these extreme hon traits. I'd actually feel awkward about even wearing modest feminine clothing in public.

>>6524729

Those hons grew up in hostile times thats for sure.
>>
File: Kayla support group.png (113 KB, 946x905) Image search: [Google]
Kayla support group.png
113 KB, 946x905
>>6524729
This is why there needs to be a distinction between unpassing late transitioners and actual hons. Hons, to me, are defined by delusion or total lack of self-awareness, either genuinely believing they pass or just not giving a shit (and apparently feeling no discomfort from attempting to present female and catastrophically failing).

You can assume the ones which are balding and have obvious stubble with no attempt to hide either and dressed in rubber miniskirts or something are the fetishists; and the ones which either don't try to present female (despite possibly proclaiming their female identity in accepting spaces) or who try to do so in a way that implies they just want to be seen as female rather than as a caricature or a fetish object are the normal late transitioners.
>>
File: asshats.png (78 KB, 1260x1776) Image search: [Google]
asshats.png
78 KB, 1260x1776
>>6524805
I should also mention she also managed to dress like a normal fucking not-oversexed middle aged lady. Given that she mentioned drag stuff a few times, I have no doubt she would ham it up for entertainment's sake at times... god that's an unpleasant image, lol. But like, none of this school girl in the office bullshit that most hons pull. Legit never met anyone else like her ever, I feel like she was the type who barely knows how to use a fucking computer. Gotta keep in mind that online communities self select for more tech literate people, so idk how fair it is to base my whole view of other trannies off the web.
>>
>>6524757

Maddie?

>>6524805

>666 KB
>>
File: 1456609060226.jpg (99 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456609060226.jpg
99 KB, 768x1024
>>6524805
There are many hons which look comparably bad but Fulvia is viscerally disgusting and disturbing in a way that the others aren't.
>>
File: 1462359570713.jpg (2 MB, 676x7745) Image search: [Google]
1462359570713.jpg
2 MB, 676x7745
>>6524805
>>6524944
I honestly didn't believe they were a real person until I saw this picture
>>
>>6524944
See, the hon you posted, while identifiable as trans from outer space, I could live with if she acts like a real person.
It's not just about passing I think, Fulvia is indeed VISCERALLY upsetting to look at, and I think it's because implied behavior.

I'd be on my guard around the hon you posted for sure, but idk. It's hard to describe what it is. I just don't want to be around creepy motherfuckers who act wrong.
>>
>>6524328
You lose facial fat so your masculine skull sticks out more. And make no mistake. If you were born male you have amasculine skull
>>
>>6524564
You have a huge diastema
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>6524805
>>6524952
>>
>>6524586
This person has facial proportions that are completely outside female average. So they would not pass. Even with the current FFS procedures like jaw shaving, genioplasty, and type 3 forehead reconstruction. Cause these procedures only change the middle of your face, not the borders which if decidedly outside female average means you will never pass.

In the future there may before more radical surgeries that allow us to trully narrow and shorten the face. But right now suck things are not availalbe to transsexuals...
>>
>>6524805
>aggressive divorced IT dad type hon

God. Nail on the head. That describes like 2/3s of reddit asktg
>>
>>6524952
>>6524958

Fulvia has body dysmorphic disorder. Those lips and breasts are way too huge.

>>6524972

Don't forget Y chromosome, even being estrogen dominant that fucker should still function some.
>>
>>6524997

So you shave the skull down, now you got problems with head to body proportions.

>>6525032

Reddit asktg has alot of younger transtioners too however.
>>
>>6525043
>"Don't forget Y chromosome"
>what is gene inactivation
are you that fucking ignorant dude?
>>
>>6524952

that pic of him holding up the breast implants. jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>6524952
She scares me. I'm a cis female and I would be terrified of sharing a restroom with her. Most trannies look like men in drag, but she doesn't even look human.
>>
>>6524057
>using fetish as a catchall for ugly people
Transitioning when you are fucking ugly will always have yhe same result.

This is why I usually take gq or the like more seriously than mtf, although they have their fair share of special snowflake autism.
>>
>>6523904
>be me and have problems I need to talk about
>go to thread on chinese cartoon website
>nobody discusses anything relevant to me or issues
>nobody gives good answers to real questions
>all these men in drag are erping with each other
>they hate real women and anyone that passes
>some of them have HIV and fuck each other in real life too
>think I'm in psychotic gay man thread
>I'm actually on /mtfg/
>they actually think they're female but they wouldn't understand anything about girl problems
>find out mtfg is the hon thread

The experience of anyone that comes to this board.
>>
>>6524057
The way someone looks or age isn't really an issue. The way somebody acts is the real issue here, what is their underlying motivation, what effort do they make. Appearance does factor in with that effort but it's not the sole identifier.

A young tranny with lots of hangups about older people but is themself a failure in passing is an obvious tell.

An older tranny that obsesses over youth is another good tell.

You find most of them have hangups and fetishes about ageism whether they're young or old. A real tranny transitions and lives their life, they don't get stuck on dumb shit.
>>
What the heck is a hon? Sorry if I nerd out but Heroes of Newerth?
>>
>>6525458
this
>>
>lurk /lgbt/
>see hon stories thread
>fuckyeah.gif
>mostly fags complaining about hons and no stories
>>
>>6523904

What wrong with hons? Some of the nicest people I ever met were hons.

Do you mean you dont like them sexually or do you mean they are some sort of problem. I dont understand.
>>
>>6523904
>suddenly hearing an old man trying to get a high pitched voice
>pleasedontbeahon.jpg
>the door opens
>it's BY FAR the worst hon i have ever seen
> fat old 'mtf' with a beard shadow, way too much mascara, makeup etc.

If you think you are going to age beautifully as a tranny, you are in for a rude awakening 40 years from now.

Most normal people don't age beautifully. As a tranny your body will age like the sex it was born with. HRT cannot save you.

In time you will be that old man in tacky eyeliner and dress.

But right now, you are too young to know this. Most of you "passers" haven't even reached the your physical peak yet.

Trust me it's all down hill after 30.
>>
>>6526583
yea totes
>>
ITT: Young people who don't know shit and are assholes to everybody.
>>
File: bambi.png (763 KB, 1364x1460) Image search: [Google]
bambi.png
763 KB, 1364x1460
>>6526583
Protip: if you pass you pass for life. No test = no aging like a man.
>>
>>6526609
Jamie Clayton is a good example too started at 19 or 20 iirc and looks great even though she is nearing 40
>>
>>6525078
Yes but bodies are more proportional between sexes and have more overlap than skulls do. Its only the shape of bodies that differed so greatly.
>>
>>6526583
>Most normal people don't age beautifully. As a tranny your body will age like the sex it was born with. HRT cannot save you

This is literally not true. All the "old unpassing trans women" you see are women that transed at old age. If you pass now, and you stay on HRT you'll continue passing. Literally, pretending that someone wouldn't is ignoring everything medical science knows about hormones and aging.
>>
>>6526618
I think she started early to mid twenties, from what I remember.
>>
>>6526618
how many jamie claytons are there vs hons?

genetics is what allows you to pass and determines how you'll look as you age
>>
>>6526644
yea but your not gonna start sprouting facial hair and body hair as you age unless you stop hrt all together
>>
>>6526644
Genetics do ply a part in it. But they will be expressed in a feminine way. Or, as if you had testosterone intolerance syndrome. Which means you'd age like a woman if you are MtF.
>>
>>6526583

>t. misinformed
>>
File: hons.jpg (1 MB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
hons.jpg
1 MB, 5472x3648
>>6523904
I think this picture sums it up.
>>
>>6526892
why
>>
>>6527063
Because they're here and they're queer!
#pride
>>
>>6526892
the one in the minions shirt passes as an ugly woman, but maybe it's just because i can't see her man-hands.
>>
Who gives a fuck about fetishists you disgusting normies. Who am i harming if i want to pretend to be a girl and jerk off when i get back home.

It's all just pseudo-purity and a weird desire to feel better than other people without justification
>>
>>6524729
>I don't think they're necessarily fetishists
Maybe you should take a visit to cragislist at their t4t and t4m section.
>>
>>6524776
>>6524890
That would obviously be Korra.
>>
>>6527263
They wouldn't be a problem if they knew how to keep their fetish behind closed doors. There's no reason for them to put it on display in public, and if for some reason they think it's okay, they deserve every ounce of shit they get for it.
>>
>>6527310
you're just mad that they're ugly
if they looked pretty you wouldn't be calling them "fetishists" either
>>
>>6524836
Unrelated, but isn't Kayla the tripfag that killed herself? I heard about her in ftmg, what happened to her?
>>
>>6527750
sheeit did kayla do the deed?
>>
>>6527750
>>6527765
no, kayla shitposted in the srs gen yesterday
>>
>>6526892
at least two of them kinda pass as really really ugly women

but wow. bet the average iq of that group is 80 or something
>>
>>6526892
y tho
>>
Hey, let's get back to telling hon stories! I was enjoying it!

I don't have much to contribute, but I saw a horrifically ugly hon at my local clinic waiting in line to schedule an appointment. They were really old, black, wearing stripper clothes and stripper make up, and just generally looking like a horrifying monstrosity. I just tried not to make eye contact while thinking about how much I hoped to god no one in the room associated me with that.

I also went to an event with my mom and she said she knew an mtf person there and wanted to introduce me but when we got to the place it was this old obvious hon with only a spaghetti strap bra on her old man bod and I just noped the fuck out. I feel kinda bad but then I have to wonder if that's what my parents think I'm trying to be.
>>
I am in a trans association group and all of the founding members are what /lgbt/ calls hons. But they are nice people so i don't mind their man voices and unpassing looks. They have health issues and can't do HRT as well and i respect their decision.

>Walking on the road with one of the founding members after an LGBT conference about coming out
>We go to a bus stop and i decide i want to walk while they'll be taking a bus
>Say goodbye to some lgbt people i was with
>While i walk away i hear two 35+ year old men making fun of the mtf
>"Dude i'm telling you it's a fucking tranny" and the other goes "Nah man. The pride parade is to tomorrow for the tranny to parade with it's dick and ball's hanging out"
>They laugh it of and walk away
>Felt pretty sad with the harassment they might be getting in their every day life because they are trans
>Wondering if i'll get this treatment while transitioning(I'm 22 and 2 weeks on HRT)
>>
>>6527968
You're 22, just keep it hidden for a like a year and no one will give you any shit because you'll probably pass. 22 isn't perfect but you'll never be a stereotypical old hon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (465 KB, 1264x288) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
465 KB, 1264x288
daily reminder that you will always end up as a hon even if you become a qute girl at first.
>>
>>6528038
You never learn do you? No matter how many people tell you, how wrong you are. This person had intense facial surgery. Cheek filler, lip filler and hideous makeup. But you don't learn. Keep spouting nonsense faggot.
>>
>>6527991
Yeah, i think i'll pass. My main issue is that people will still be assholes to other people who did nothing wrong but show who they really are to the world.
>>
>>6525110

Then are you saying a cisman's X chromosome has no effect on them due to testosterone? I don't get this mindset since we inherit traits from our mother and father.

>>6525458

Yep, and I'm AGP and more masc than most of those hons, which is why I'm not planning on transitioning.
>>
>>6528102
As long as you pass well enough to make people think you're actually female no one will be an asshole to you in a public situation, those kind of people thrive on self-validation and they will fear the reciprocation of others opinions of their behavior. They pick easy targets, just don't be an easy target. I've done it since highschool, works great.
>>
>>6528124
Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>6526892
Why are they so freaking fat?
>>
>>6528260

FYI, average person in murica which problably these hons are, are fat. I think the majority in the states are overweight and obese compared to underweight/fit.

I've only seen one hon who wasn't obese/fat and they were so skinny and disheveled looking, I thought they were a heroin junky.
>>
>>6526892
>a literal clown
Well for being disgusting subhumans, at least one of them has a sense of humor
>>
>>6523904
I like to browse reddit and stalk hons
https://www.reddit.com/user/jmoneysteven
>>
>>6532511

Looked through his comments, no pictures. We can assume he's a hon but won't know for sure without pics.
>>
>>6528097
It's mostly hons/failed trannies in this thread. They know that the ones that will pass, there's nothing they can do about it, so they try to ruin their fun by filling them with anxiety during the interim stage.

This is actually a classic female bullying tactic, and it is no doubt influenced by the estradiol these hons have taken. As a trans woman who was a gay boy before transition with an entirely female group of friends in high school, I have watched girls lose every single one of their friends just because they were prettier than some bitch. It's like "I can't make you uglier, so I'll make your life just as miserable as mine."
>>
>>6532511
>You downvote me when I have the FBI director explaining real investigated facts and you give me some bogus article.
It's almost like on 4chan
>>
File: IMG_20160707_061816.jpg (44 KB, 607x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_061816.jpg
44 KB, 607x480
A Challenger appears no one can beat me I am top hun. Inb4 pleb and Angie compete, you will never take my throne mongrels.
>>
>>6532831
So I went to asktransgender out of curiosity and this was second on top https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/4ry95z/im_pretty_happy_right_now_first_time_buying_a/
>>
>>6532845
Post robin pics
>>
>>6532853
I don't know who that is to be hon.
Also don't post others pics that's shitty and stupid.
>>
File: IMG_20160709_102502.jpg (400 KB, 1245x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_102502.jpg
400 KB, 1245x2592
I will always be top hun observe my glory peasants.
>>
File: IMG_20160709_103135.jpg (42 KB, 445x632) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_103135.jpg
42 KB, 445x632
Where are my normal challengers?

Look at how far I have to tilt the camera to hide my massive forhead and Bruce campell tier chin.
>>
>>6532845
>>6532926
I've seen cis girls with much much more forehead.
>>
>>6532960
But have you seen cis girls with that masculine chin? or male pattern baldness?

you are either retarded or delusional.

also i am top hon fite me
>>
>>6532960
This photo is also me fampai.

>>6532890
>>
>>6532982
Well I'm not bald to be hon I just have super thin hair.

I challenge you peasant prove your worth and you may be my hon advisor.
>>
>>6532994
>hon adviser

top hon! I am actually THE BIGGEST HON in history

>be 6'5"
>male pattern baldness
>huge fucking manly nose
>CRIMSON CHIN
>JAWLINE OF AN ALPHA MALE
>slanted browbone
>19 inch shoulders
>41 inch underbust
>42 inch bust
>38 inch waist

I AM KING HON
>>
>>6532984
I know, I saw your trip on it. Look up pictures of Shirley Manson.
>>
>>6532810

Seems like a crabs in a bucket mentality. In fact this explains r/gendercritical perfecty. How often do women rise above this? Can some of them develop genuine sisterhood? It's fucked up that women are supposely more empathetic and nuturing, but they'll backstab their friends and hate on pretty succesful women.

>>6532850

See at least they have fun over there, instead of tearing each other down like ciswomen.
>>
>>6533006

Post pics senpai, body at least.
>>
File: IMG_20160709_110351228.jpg (842 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_110351228.jpg
842 KB, 1456x2592
>>6533007
I'm worse I'm young and already a hun had a waited to transition my hon powers would have been infinite.

>>6533006
No pics you lying fool none shall claim the throne that is by all accounts my birth right.

A new pic I am top hun. Bow before me.
>>
File: 1456953513561.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456953513561.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
I have a hon story
>on a road trip with a few friends
>we stop off at a services, grab some food and all that good shit
>im trans, only one of the ppl im with knew, but they were cool about it
>we're in the bathroom and me and my friend are chatting about shit, trying to redo my eyeliner cos im a pleb with liquid liner
>she asks if i have any spare pads on me cos she thinks she just came on
>i keep a stash on me cos cis friends and shit
>Hon comes out of a stall
>starts saying shit about how we're flaunting our femininity, and how we shouldnt remind people like her about how shes different
>friend is like 'oh, sorry i'll just bleed all over my fucking legs then'
>i lost it, but the hon was like giving us a proper lecture
>two other hons entered the bathroom, saw me laughing and thought the worst
>they rushed over
>surrounded by hons
>me and friend just in shock, shes still got the pad in her hand and i have one eye done
>finally ended when i had to out myself to them so we could leave the bathroom
>>
>>6533027
I never did do my other eye, ended up getting to the beach with eyeliner over one eye
>>
>>6533024
I shall vanquish all opponents

http://m.imgur.com/a/FhKme
>>
>>6533027
All of this really happened ;3 including me passing x3
>>
>>6533034
Yawn!
>>
File: 1460604379906.jpg (84 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1460604379906.jpg
84 KB, 519x533
>>6533041
stay salty senpai <3
>>
>>6533027
I find hons disgusting but this never happened
>>
>>6533034
>>
>>6533050
Your disgust means I have won this round and will keep my throne as top hun
>>
>>6533044
I have already won peasant my mere exsistence has caused vommiting. Post pics or are you afraid to truly challenge me.
>>
>>6533034
why do hons under 30 turn me on so much I dont want to be a chaser
>>
>>6533061
I don't know but I'm almost thirty so I am not your type plus as a hon I have sworn off sex as a part of my detranstion while taking hormones plan.
>>
>>6533062

wat
>>
>>6533065
Does my flowery language confuse you this is the awesome power of the hun queen. I'm turning 26 soon my hon legacy will be complete.
>>
>>6533068
Edit 27 godamn you wine messing up my shitposting.
>>
>>6533070
Please explain your detransition plan o king of the hons
>>
>>6533062
i meant just younger hons in general, especially ppl like you who aren't ugly but just dont pass
>>
>>6533078
Basically boymode till ffs or boob job.
Take hormones still cause fuck the police.
>>
>>6533079
You ever save any pics from passgen?
>>
>>6533079
You have a thing for fembois get help actually no they pass.
I don't know it's pretty weird my mere presence should cause a mans penis to shrivel up and shrink and eyes bleed.
>>
>>6533091
How much wine have you had?
>>
>>6533089
Just a few of the cutest ones
>>
>>6533103
Dump please? I'm interested to see who you find attractive for uh... science...
>>
>>6533111
Don't deny the trips!
>>
>>6533095
All of it a bottle so far.

Captcha select drinks kek
>>
>>6533114

Deny trips, I'd rather not throw up if he thinks holic is attractive.
>>
>>6533079
>arent ugly

I'm.horribly decrepit looking
If you don't pass your ugly lol.
>>
>>6533111
I meant like 5 pics total
I like strong facial features
>>
>>6533134
Keep going!

I'm not judging you, I just like to see what people find attractive in each other.
>>
File: wq20wt00a45x.jpg (294 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
wq20wt00a45x.jpg
294 KB, 1944x2592
>>6533138
Idk why I like them but I do
>>
>>6533147
>tfw you're half hoping they do post your pic because I'm an attention whore and half that they don't because I want to be considered passing.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Think they were all pretty cute as guys too desu
>>
>>6533165
I know what you mean, handsome man becomes a handsome lady.
>>
>>6533027

Young women flaunt their femininity news at 11. I'm ok with hons being honorary women if they're friendly and not too cringey, but shit like this is gonna make ciswoman pissed if it gets common.
>>
>>6527968
>they all have health issues
nigga that's an obvious sign it's bulshit
i could understand one, maybe two but if all of them don't want HRT that is a sign that they're just fetishists that don't want to take HRT because they won't be able to get it up as easily
>>
File: 2KLgYoH.jpg (124 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
2KLgYoH.jpg
124 KB, 640x510
>>6533197
thing is, i've had interactions with a few older transitioners/hons

and like that was the first time anything like that happened, i thought it was just a meme desu
>>
>>6533197
>Believing such an outlandish story

Hons are cringey but come on that is grade a bullshit.
>>
why are obvious trannies called hons?
>>
>>6533014
I've proposed this before, TERFs are the lesbian white knights. Most TERFs are obvious tops/butchies that want to chase feminine lesbians.

If you actually listen to their narrative, the whole story is "Don't worry young femme lesbians! We'll save you from the creepy trannies coming to get you!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkcCzIc0j2s
Here's a video of a (clearly butch) lesbian discussing transbians. Toward the end of the video she literally, and I am not exaggerating, calls a transbian with a penis having sex with a lesbian rape, and says that when a lesbian has sex with someone with a penis she is either being raped or she is being "brainwashed" by society (into having sex with one person lol)

This sounds ludicrous, but it makes sense if you see the young femme lesbian as the "damsel in distress" and the transbian as the "jerk" that gets with her.

Basically, since they see transwomen as men, they get lumped into the common lesbian anxiety of their girlfriend being stolen by a man.

As for FTMs, just look up a couple TERFs opinions on top surgery, and you'll not only be further convinced, you'll also be seriously creeped out.
>>
>>6533240
Holy shit you're right! Thanks you've made my day.
>>
>>6526892
You're a sheltered idiot. Those are gay men and lesbians. Only one of them is trans.
>>
I am so afraid I am a hon. 41. 13 months Hrt. I think I look cute sometimes and people tell me I pass, and I get questions from less passable Hons that are like your so beautiful and stuff. It makes me feel terrible. They make me feel such dysphoria.

Chasers spot me constantly and I don't think I could ever be stealth. It honestly breaks my heart and I wonder if there will ever be a moment I never feel dysphoria against.

I did get a job and that has helped so much. And my coworkers are so great.

God this thread gave me dysphoria and a panic attack.
>>
>be in Whole Foods
>at the checkout line
>in front of me is an old couple, probably in their 80s
>one old woman and one 80 something year old hon
>despite being in their 80s, the hon is dressed like a trashy teenybopper
>ultra mini skirt, tube top with about 12 inches of exposed midriff, sparkly strappy heels, pink and rhinestones everywhere
>the hon is incredibly balding but still manages to have stringy hair past their shoulders
>wearing breast forms

Oh god the horror.
>>
>>6533277
I feel for you. I started in my early twenties and feel so much self loathing for putting it off this long, you must be in hell. But always remember to stop and take a moment to look down the mountain at how far you've come, instead of just staring up at what you have left to climb. I like to look at old pictures of myself and remember just how unhappy I was back then compared to now, it helps a little.

T. 24yr old MtF 1.25yrs hrt.
>>
>>6533291
Thank you. I am a basket case. I went out with some coworkers to an LGBT bar last night. I met another Trans woman my age and omg the dysphoria. She was perfect. Nauteral D cups and amazing skiing and long full hair. She started at 22.

Pease children am I a hon? How can I fix what I am doing wrong.
>>
>>6533240

Wow totally true. I was thinking more along the lines that if a woman can't succeed in society, she'll blame patriarchy for it and act like all the happy succesful feminine women are brainwashed victims. But the lesbian whiteknight angle is a good one too.

Magdalene is pretty lol. She's kinda young for a TERF too.

To a mildy bisexual femme lesbian a cute transbian might be more appealing than the average butch lesbian. No wonder TERFs are pissed.
>>
>>6533324
https://www.periscope.tv/w/ak_YJjFxTFFHSkRQem9yRUp8MXJtR1BwZ3JBTkVHTuOpcR-WyBsJTSyEI7CC-yLq5nakygPTYyacvvE12XF0

Me
>>
>>6533330
I've seen you in a passgen or two before. You come across as a very level headed person, to be a hon in the truest sense you need to be completely delusional about your appearance. You're not, you dress for your age and don't do the whole "I'll always be 22 hehe" bull shit. You're not a hon, just a late transitioner. Take solace in how well you do actually pass, depending on your voice and mannerisms you'd pass on the street too.
>>
>>6533343
Thanks. I always get maam and have no problems interacting, but the overdon compliments from Hons and chaser attention combined with my own self hate is causing paranoia . Plus my ID isn't changed at work and seeing my old name where everyone knows it and can see omg it is horrible.

I don't know why dysphoria came back so strongly. I am really struggling.

This week an older lady I knew before transition was chatty with me in the grocery store. She was so complimentary and sweet so I to,d her who I was. What a mistake she just started screaming I was a man and being so inappropriate like asking if I have a penis really loudly. She also said what restroom do you use and said we voted to make that illegal with hero.

It was right in central market. It has put me in such a bad state of mad. My heart was just totally broken.

I know I am blessed and don't want to seem u greatful but omg I feel destroyed.
>>
>>6533359
Drop me an email, I'm enjoying chatting with you. [email protected] I'm about to leave work so I'll reply in like an hour or so.
>>
File: 150120142030353342383_2.jpg (52 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
150120142030353342383_2.jpg
52 KB, 620x310
One of the biggest hons in the observable universe is Bulent Ersoy. She is a turkish singer that transitioned many years back. She once wore a hijab on a muslim holiday. Bulent is a masculine name. Pic related is that night when she wore the hijab

My sister met her on a plane ride. My sis told me Ersoy acted like a huge cunt and made a big fuss over the airport not having a special ride especially given to her from the plane to the airport
>>
>>6526583
>Planning to live past 35
Gross
>>
>>6532890
hormones how long?
>>
>>6533394

she used to be qute tho >>6528038
She was passing pretty well and decided to be hon with injections and horrible make up
>>
>>6533234
https://tgchatroom.com/wiki/index.php/So_You_Want_To_Be_a_T-Girl_(Chapter_1)
>>
>>6533025
SC fag? If you're from Columbia I think I've run into you once or twice.
>>
>>6535545
That is horrible. The funniest thing is there is a chapter called The Wife. Top lek
>>
>>6533034
I think you're a cute. You don't pass yet, but you're a cute.
>>
>>6533330
You're gorgeous! If i pass even half of what you do after transition, I'll be happy.
>>
>>6536605
Thank you
>>
>>6536605
Post yourself
>>
>>6533240
>lesbian has sex with someone with a penis

then they are not a lesbian, they are bisexual
>>
File: download (1).jpg (90 KB, 752x667) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
90 KB, 752x667
>>6535545
All the fucking memes to be had
>>
>>6535545
>As you approach 40 and all the things combine... the lack of testosterone, your age and mortality, your biological duties fulfilled, your feminine side screaming at you to explore and live the way you were meant to... your bell goes off... you have to live as a woman or put a bullet in your head.

The definition of a hon
>>
>>6537903
Of all the cringe in that article to me it is the least I hope. I actually relate to this but think this person is a poor comunicatoator. As I approached forty I did gain perspective and recognize I wasn't going to live forever. At a point I simply was no longer able to repress, depersonalize, disassociate and drink away the dysphoria. It simply required too much emotion and brain power to continue to lead any sort of life. I think that is what they mean. As for feminine side that has a weird feeling description I agree,but maybe just cut them some slack and give the benefit of the doubt as this was written a long time ago.
>>
>Be me
>Be young hon
>Unbearably depressed
>Decide to become richfag
>Became richfag
>FFS on the way
>>
>>6538690
you still have manbody

enjoy girlface and artifical boobs plastered on man torso with manheight and balding
>>
>>6538765
I actually don't. My face was the only thing testosterone managed to fuck. My body's pretty awesome, and thank god I don't have man hands.
>>
>>6535545
huge bullshit
read the last section about why you "shouldn't transition"

like wtf?

> if you took a bastardization of a male name for your female name
>if you go to meetings at a crossdresser club, a transsexual club, or a gay rights group
>if you want to be a porn star or an escort after you transition
>if you display photos of the “old” you
> if you still have a single piece of your male life intact
> if you consider yourself a “transgender”, “gender fuck”, or label yourself as anything other than a woman
> if you want to keep your penis
> if you think transitioning will make you happy
>if you get your hormones without a legitimate prescription while under a doctors care

and last but not least
> if you are “out and proud” (lesbians don’t count)
>>
>>6538777
lucky you, if it's tru
likley isnt tho
>>
>>6538548
If you had any manly experience (like most 40 mens) you should not transition and try to fix your T levels.
>>
>>6524944
looks like my step mother, in here that hon would pass as any old woman desu.
>>
>>6538790
This.

What >>6535545 posted is one of the worst and most unqualified texts I've ever read about transsexuality.
>>
>>6538915
is >>6538790 embodied
>>
>>6533014
>See at least they have fun over there, instead of tearing each other down like ciswomen.
Right? It kinda sucks most of the people on /r/asktransgender are delusional and hugboxxy as all fuck.. otherwise it's a pretty decent community that has some entertaining story/discussion threads without the hassle of trolls and the idiots who take the bait.
>>
>>6527263

Absorbing resources and adding to wait lists that literally cause suicide in trans people
>>
>>6540899
if you don't self med you really just weren't that tru trans to begin with t b h
>>
File: 1468213967865.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1468213967865.webm
3 MB, 480x270
There's a lot of chat going on and not enough hon stories.
>>
>>6541868
what the fuck is that
>>
My name is Florida and I'm transgender. I started my transition 2 years ago when I was 52. I always say better late then never, because I couldn't stand living on as a male any longer. Today I am very happy.
It started with crossdressing and BDSM. I was a latex slave for my mistress June. She would make me get suits with breast forms and she would always tell me, how good of a girl I would make. I thought I was content with his being my play identity, but eventually my female submissive side screamed at me to drastically change my life. I wouldn't listen to her, but I loved that side of me so much, I finally gave in and accepted that I became transgender. So I went to see a therapist and he prescribed me hormones.
The changes were slow, but very fulfilling. I developed breasts and a butt. I felt so sexually complete, finally becoming Florida. I've secretely wanted this so long. Since my breast development stopped at one point, i went and got myself a breast augmentation. Today I proudly carry a DD bust.
The reactions of my friends and family was overwhelming. They were all so supportive and I even still watch football with the boys. They always tell me I should drink beer with them like I used to, but truth is I never really liked beer in the first place. So now I drink wine to the football evenings.
I am a businesswoman. Instead of suits I now wear dresses and skirts to the meetings.
>>
Sadly I don't have a woman in my life except for June. I still see her often, but it's not a true relationship from her side. And it's really hard finding a dominant lesbian that wants to be with submissive me.
The whole bathroom situation people describe is totally useless in my eyes. I am a woman and I look like one, so I use the womens restroom. And I don't evoke any panic or something. No woman ever said something to me while I am there.
>>
>>6542524
>>6542531
now this just makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>6542536
Why is that hun?
>>
File: 1445576809767.jpg (38 KB, 757x502) Image search: [Google]
1445576809767.jpg
38 KB, 757x502
>>6542440
American salad.
>>
File: 1467186006443.png (151 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1467186006443.png
151 KB, 329x328
>>6542531
Post pics
>>
File: 7h8aIWc.gif (81 KB, 297x279) Image search: [Google]
7h8aIWc.gif
81 KB, 297x279
>>6535545

Is anyone else... annoyed... by how often... the author uses... ellipses... It's like my internal voice... is having... an asthma... attack...
>>
>>6541839

This.
>>
>>6535545
>You see, every transsexual is like a thoroughbred horse.
What did they mean by this
>>
>>6541839
id have argued against this but, worrying about dosage that could potentially fuck your body isnt nearly as big of a problem today vs 10 years ago. theres definitely enough resources out there now that not self medicating is either an excuse of paranoia or lying to yourself
>>
>>6542636
HORSE COCK
>>
>>6542639
Or you live in a country like Canada and it's illegal.
>>
>>6542698
its illegal here too, you dong

if you want something bad enough youll find a way
>>
how about we just continue telling hon stories?
>>
>>6541839

Even though this is a red herring, there is still the potential of providers becoming out of stock or extended shipping time from unnecessary demand.

>You have to risk illegal behaviour and improper dosages because I have a fetish or want to look cute
>>
>ftm
>18
>going to a bar with my pop to listen to him play music, drink
>bring my sketchbook to get some interesting people
>get drunk, draw this lady sitting alone
>she comes closer to talk to me and i can see her more clearly
>so much facial/leg hair

nice and all, but man, so hairy, literally didn't shave at all. i let her have the drawing and talked to her a bit, she was nice, but man she skeeved me out some, ngl.
>>
>>6542524
My name is Cassie and I'm transgender. I started my transition 2 years ago when I was 26. I know its pretty much too late, but I figured it's this or wait until I killed myself. Today I am better.
It started when I was 5 or that I first recognized boys and girls and that I was a girl. I always loved going to my friends we'd play and I got to do all these girly things and it was great. When I was caught at home, I would get beaten. I kept trying to do it even though they had beaten me several times, but about the 7th time in, I stopped. Back then I was religious and I used to sit and pray for God to make me normal and to stop wanting to be a girl. I thought this was normal and what all guys felt. That fighting these feelings were what all guys did and it plagued them nonstop too, but they could deal with it and I somehow could not and the people who did became gay and thats why everyone hated them. So I became self-hating and hyper-masculine. The daily torture I put on myself was insane. Somehow I was able to hold it together. Then I developed rapid-cycling bipolar disorder and when puberty hit, everything went fucking apeshit. I was in a constant state of psychosis. All I wanted to do was transition. Id break down crying for hours every day. I carried this anger with me nonstop and would randomly lose it and punch walls. I saw some disgusting transvestites around 14 that fueled my self hatred even further because I didnt want to be like those faggots. Throughout my teenage years and adulthood I was an alcoholic and smoked weed illegally. I did a lot of illegal shit with drugs in the hopes that hey maybe someone would shoot me. Ive attempted suicide 100s of times. It took years to get appointments and hundreds of miles for medication and blood tests. Its been 2 years since then and I've never been happier. I'm mostly just a pretty boy now but its like night and day. I would never go back. When I look in the mirror, I actually sometimes see myself in it.
>>
>>6543988
this one sounds exactly like Kayla
>>
>>6544069
>post yfw you realize that is kayla posting
>>
top tier hon story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7eeRCdX9k
>>
>>6544661
What a bunch of whiney baby shit. Can't they just keep their dysfunctional hon shit to themselves? But, but I have to transition now! You don't understand! Just fucking be miserable and stay in guy mode like me, fucking attention whores.
>>
>>6544661
>the video at the very beginning:
>"As a 6"6', 350 pound non-passing queer, feminists, economically challenged transgender woman..."
Well, at least, she is not delusional and knows, that she does not pass!
She's freaking me out, especially her voice, but somehow I can feel, she's truly trans and has a quite high degree of self-awareness.
>>
>>6544918
Does he even take hormones?
>>
>>6544939
I don't know, I'm at 15:00. Getting used to her voice better, but it still triggers me a lot..
>>
File: mac demarco.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
mac demarco.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1800
>>6524577
>>
>more motivation for me to never transition

i wish i wasn't a tranny homo
>>
>>6545122
You're on 4chan, anon! What do you expect? Encouragement and an overall positive attitude?
Just get a taste of the worst here and your everyday problems maybe will feel less worse. That's how I use this board.
>>
File: 1460953129582.png (112 KB, 206x226) Image search: [Google]
1460953129582.png
112 KB, 206x226
>>6543988
>fails suicide hundreds of times
>>
>>6525458
there's anyone on mtfg that has hiv?
>>
>>6545136
stories here don't make me feel better because even the delusional retards in mtfg are on hormones and transitioning and moving on with their lives in some way
>>
>>6545165
I dont know if youve actually tried to kill yourself but it usually never works short of shooting yourself or something. Most people dont want to die in horrific pain and try and OD but the body is pretty good at keeping itself alive. I saw an anon the other day that said they tried to take something like double or triple their normal heroin dose and they still woke up. Most likely you won't OD on stuff youll just cause permanent organ damage.
>>
>>6545377
Why would anyone who legitimately wants to kts choose shitty ineffective methods? Let alone several times
>>
>>6545366
Yes, moving on with their lives.
[spoiler] Are they really moving on? [/spoiler]
>>
>>6545416
idk

moreso than I am
>>
File: 1917896435.jpg (65 KB, 306x273) Image search: [Google]
1917896435.jpg
65 KB, 306x273
>>6525458
>been here since last tuesday on trap threads on /b/,/a/,/cgl/, etc
>back when linetrap would hang out here
>most people are pretty chill like 40% people are here for porn

>years later moot makes lgbt
>most people on lgbt are from the threads from above
>everyone gives people the shit they deserve and gets called a faggot when they act like one
>anti-tumblr anti-sjw as fuk
>board becomes cancerous shortly after
>37 threads of the same fucking shit
>literally becomes a board to break the global rules of no avataring/tripfagging
>all these retarded faggots having a teaparty
>everyone of them is a huge flaming queen in fear of gay death
>people dont even have dysphoria and live normal lives and say lolihvdysphoria2itaintnothangdoe!!!!xD
>think I'm in a psychotic gay man juicing /fit/ thread
>I'm actually /mtfg/
>they actually think they're female but they wouldn't understand anything about girl problems or transexual problems
>feels like 25 year old men pretending to be in 6th grade again
>distance myself from the entire T community
>everyone is now a transexual
>transgender people who are just glorified transvestites are now relabeled as transexuals.
>transexual is removed from the dictionary
>everyone is now transgender regardless of dysphoria or fetishes
>watch as aids and cancer burns T and its hope for medical research and scientific progress to the ground
>decide to tell people that im intersex if it comes up
>just going to pretend to be a woman and that none of this ever happened in the first place
>>
>>6545388
They dont want to die but they want their suffering to stop? All animals that are trapped and hopeless attack themselves. They'll start ripping their fur or feathers off or whatever.
>>
>>6545446
>>feels like 25 year old men pretending to be in 6th grade again
accurate as fuck
>>
>>6545446
If you think about it, transsexuality is just intersexuality of the brain, isn't it?

I really feel more and more uncomfortable to label myself as a transsexual, because people think about all those dragqueenish people immediately...
>>
>>6545457
Then they clearly weren't suicide attempts
>>
File: Hon Roll.jpg (841 KB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
Hon Roll.jpg
841 KB, 5472x3648
>>6526892
Let's see who's got guts here...
>>
>>6545497
cropppppppppppppppppppppppppp rolling
>>
>>6545497
They look.. happy.
>>
File: ROLL 4 HONS.jpg (2 MB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
ROLL 4 HONS.jpg
2 MB, 5472x3648
>>6545505
FUCK SORRY
HERE WE GO ROLL FOR THE FUTURE ANONS

I WANT THE CLOWN
>>
>>6545685
gimme 3 or 7 niggas
>>
>>6524944
If john Goodman were a woman
>>
>>6545685
hoping for zero tb H
>>
>>6545712
kek
>>
>>6545712
>2
Bad luck

>>6545685
Roll
>>
>>6545685
rolling for 1
>>
>>6543177

>draw some person in public
>they come over
>eww facial hair

But THEY were the creeper. Sure, anon. FTMs are such idiot weirdos.
>>
>>6546490
this
>>
>>6533240

>Magdalene
>butch
>>
>>6533240
>Magdalene
>butch
Sure she's an obvious lesbian and rather disheveled, but she's no man
>terf
although she is a gender essentialist, I'm fairly certain she isn't a radfem
Clearly a feminist and upset about trans women wanting to be lesbians, but I wouldn't describe her as radicalized
>>
>>6524221
i dont agree completely. there are some lesbian mtfs. and some gay ftms. im a bisexual mtf... im not reslly into cis girls so much as cis guys and mtf girls, i would call myself a fetishist as my main attraction is simply someone who is dominant, and if mtf, someone who i can relate to emotionally or who is transitioning at a similar rate as me
>>
friendly reminder there is literally nothing wrong with being a fetishist!
>>
>>6545685
rollerino
>>
>>6546922
fuck off terf
>>
>>6545446
No one will ever think you're intersex, hon.
>>
>>6541868
This looks amazing...
>>
>on vacation
>go to a gas station
>see a hon in one of the lines
>wearing some rhinestone covered biker jacket and scary tight skinny jeans, fuckin huge
I don't even think they wore a wig or had long hair. Just a regular man haircut.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.