[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you don't get the attention you're craving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: sudoku.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.png
264 KB, 570x683
>tfw you don't get the attention you're craving so much from your bf
>tfw you never get complimented on your looks from him
>tfw he never tells you you're cute
>tfw he never fawns over you
>tfw you have baggage from former bad body image, lack of attention your whole life, etc.
;_____;
I crave the attention so much, but I love him a lot and I really don't want to break up. It kills me though. I'm a femboy who has been popping hormones for years now. I really hated how I used to look and I really feel amazingly good about how I look now. However I crave the validation and attention of hearing that I'm cute.

I've taken to posting pics of myself and camming with random guys on the internet just for the attention and validation and compliments on my looks that I crave so much. Feels bad man.

What do?
>>
Woman much?
>>
>>6522288
You know man, I don't even give a fuck anymore. Call me whatever you want. I do inject estrogen so I guess I'm asking for it.
>>
File: 1361478461054.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1361478461054.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
I take estrogen pills for the skin benefits. Is this how I'm going to end up in a couple of years?
>>
>>6522328
Maybe. Depends on whether or not you get a BF who gives you attention and adoration ;_;

Really though a large part of this has to be from personal issues. If I never had a bad body image or got more attention in my life of the type I wanted, I probably wouldn't be craving it that much and would just assume that he thought I was cute and be fine with that knowledge. Of course he thinks I'm cute, I know that, otherwise he wouldn't be fucking me. But I just want to hear it from him and I never do. Seems pretty fucking neurotic but that's the way it is.
>>
>>6522367

Have you talked about this with him? I used to date a guy like you and I wasn't aware compliments and attenttion was so important before he brought it up. We broke up for different reasons, but I made the effort on giving him the attention he needed. :)
>>
>>6522396
Not yet ;-; I kinda feel like it'd make me seem like a stupid whiny bitch. On top of this I worry about him basically blowing it off and dismissing it as me being dramatic or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he did that either.
>>
>>6522396
>I used to date a guy like you and I wasn't aware compliments and attenttion was so important before he brought it up.
This, he probably isn't aware, communicate op.
>>
>>6522508

Heh you definitely should bring it up.

I was pretty oblivious to the importance of these things to him. I'm older and confident, and he was a younger femboy - in retrospective it was clear what he needed, but initially it wasn't clear to a big dummy like me because it wasn't something I had thought about myself before. :)

It's not for me to judge, but camming and doing stuff like that behind your bf's back isn't very nice. Your first step should be to try to sort these things out with your bf unless you're not planning to stick with him.
>>
>>6522552
>>6522522
Yeah I'll try to talk with him about it.
>It's not for me to judge, but camming and doing stuff like that behind your bf's back isn't very nice
I don't know for sure if he would mind but you are right. I'd never cheat on him for the record, and none of this has been for sexual gratification, but purely for positive attention and compliments. But I'll talk with him and see if he changes at all. If he doesn't after the talk then I'll probably leave him eventually as much as it would suck to be single again.
>>
File: 1466814609507.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1466814609507.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>>6522206
>mfw my bf tells me I'm cute and pretty and gets horny from me all the time
>mfw I don't even have to wear makeup to pass
>mfw he grabs my butt at random times
>mfw I cry and say I look like shit and he holds me and says I don't and that I'm beautiful
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (50 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
50 KB, 720x439
>>6522602
>mfw I cry and say I look like shit and he holds me and says I don't and that I'm beautiful
You realize that this is extremely tiring to him and that he's just humoring you so you fucking cut it the fuck out already, right?
>mfw he grabs my butt at random times
Mine does too faggot.
>mfw I don't even have to wear makeup to pass
What does this have to do with this thread and why should I care?
>mfw my bf tells me I'm cute and pretty and gets horny from me all the time
Oh mine gets horny as fuck all the time from me. He just doesn't say all the shit that I wish he did.

From your post I can tell you're an overcompensating tranny trying to make themselves feel better by posting, at best, half-truths, in an attempt to make other people feel worse.

Joke's on you though. You're the tranny here, not I. You're the one who never, ever gets to inhabit their dream body. I am the one who is living in theirs. The only thing a tranny can make me feel is pity. Maybe a little attraction if they're really cute in just the right ways.
>>
>>6522700
not him but you are the tranny, dude
>>
>>6522721
Call me transgender if you want, that's fine, but it is undeniable that I am not an MtF. I had and have zero dysphoria over my genitals, voice, being called male pronouns, my male name, so on and so forth. I never wanted to be a girl, I wanted to be cute and androgynous. I am le ebin non-binary snowflake, basically, except I actually physically transitioned to obtain the body I wanted, and I never go around calling myself non-binary. I felt like shit because of my masculine features and the fact that I was becoming more masculine as I aged, however now that I've taken these meds for so long my body perfectly fits the bill of what I wanted to be - an androgynous boygirl freak, a chemically castrated boy who has given himself loads of feminine features, who once was a normal boy.

I am exactly what I wanted to be. An mtf on the other hand, wants to be a cis girl - but never can possibly be one. That is my main point in the post to which you replied. They can only elicit pity from me because no matter how good they get, they can't be what they want, meanwhile I only wanted to be an effeminate, cute androgynous boy, and have attained that.
>>
>>6522206
Tbh i kind of know how you feel op, im bi male but my girlfriend has a low sex drive and it makes me feel weird. I've been called attractive a lot and i don't have self esteem issues it's just that we used to have a very physical relationship and it's practically gone now.
>>
>getting compliments makes me want to cry
I don't get myself at all.
>>
To the OP.
I recommend you pay attention to yourself and validate yourself first.
Tell yourself you are beautiful and perfect because you truly are. Understand that true happiness and true validation starts within yourself, and not from any body else. As corny as this sounds, listen to your heart and you will know what you truly need.
>>
>>6523310
>tell yourself you are perfect
Im all for positive self image but don't be delusional
>>
>>6522206
JUST TELL HIM YOU WANT HIM TO COMPLIMENT YOU AND GIVE YOU ATTENTION. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. JUST AVOID PROBLEMS BY SOLVING THEM WITH LOGIC ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE YOU CRYBABY RETARD. HELLO BOYFRIEND, I NEED YOU TO TELL ME I'M PRETTY BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. THEN MAYBE SUCK HIS DICK. CHRIST.
>>
>>6522700
>>mfw I cry and say I look like shit and he holds me and says I don't and that I'm beautiful
>You realize that this is extremely tiring to him and that he's just humoring you so you fucking cut it the fuck out already, right?

I ALWAYS COMPLIMENT MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, IT MAKES HIM FEEL GOOD, AND I LIKE THAT KIND OF THING.
>>
>>6522897
>>6522700
what is this
>>
>>6523310
>Tell yourself you are beautiful and perfect
This already happened in /mtfg/. It's how you end up with a bunch of young hons and teenage dudes that still wear men's clothes that say they are trans and that act superior to everyone and post pictures of themselves thinking they are hot shit. They call every person that tells them they look like a dude "a chaser" or "jealous hon" and hugbox the shit out of everyone that comes in the board.
>>
>>6527393
This is what I'm going to do but I haven't done it yet. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I haven't had a good opportunity yet.
>>
>>6522206
He is withholding attention from you to build your dependency on him. Here is what you do. When he is sitting somewhere, wordlessly walk up to him and then just kneel down in front of him. Look at his feet, not in his face. Wait fo him to adress you, don't speak first. When he asks you what you are doing, make it clear to him that you'll do whatever he tells you to.

Watch him start caressing you and caring about you more, as you go from an equal to a property.
>>
>>6522206
i feel the same way OP

even when i feel i look cute, he doesnt comment

my self esteem is dog shit. if my skin were nicer, my hair longer and prettier, my makeup better, would he like me then?
>>
>>6527685
LET HIM KNOW YOU WANT TO BE COMPLIMENTED. PLEASE READ MY LAST ALL CAPS POSTS.
>>
>>6527644
Interesting, you might be on to something.
>>
okay but that's why it's call SELF-esteem.
>>
>>6522206
It's almost as though he doesn't judge you for your appearance one way or the other, just like everyone is supposed to do. This is what you wanted all your life, right? Someone who didn't care about how you look and judged you for your character instead? Well, now you've got it. So stop borderline cheating on him.

>>6527644
My partner does this kind of shit, and it's really unfair, because I know I can't tell him what I really want him to do, which is often to just fuck off and let me read. I have to make up something for him to do that I know he wanted to do anyway. Inevitably, whenever I'm commanding him, it's something I don't even want done. He's really the one in charge because I always have to worry about his fragile-ass ego and constant feelings of inadequacy.
>>
I knew that LGBT people tend to have severe mental issues but your case is genuinely hilarious. Why is it that when there is a problem in people's relationships they never COMMUNICATE. For fucks sake, look at your decision making process.

Guy I'm with doesn't make enough comments about me being attractive
I feel bad about this
I will cheat on him with numerous people to make my self feel better

You are a horrible person and you seriously need to evaluate yourself. How dare you act like this is really upsetting for you, posting ;_; faces and the like. If he knew what you'd done he would be incredibly hurt. Absolutely pathetic. The best thing you can do is admit you've cheated and leave him.
>>
>>6522206
chill the fuck out and quit being such a fag. Rather than seeking validation from others, learn how to live with yourself. You can't depend solely on others to make you happy, otherwise you'll always be miserable because normal people just don't care to tell you everyday how good you look.
>>
>>6522206
Why would he compliment you when you look like a freak?

Just accept your fate. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>6522367
>Of course he thinks I'm cute, I know that, otherwise he wouldn't be fucking me.

Nah, that is not guaranteed. He might be just settling, because he doesn't have options better at the moment.

This is my case. I am CIS male and have a gf, and I don't really like her much, I just need to release pressure and fuck her thinking of somebody else. I'm with her, because I can't find better at the moment, but will dump her as soon as I do. Prepare for a dump, senpai.
>>
>>6522206
femboys are a meme and weren't even around years ago.

you are a tranny that doesn't pass. that is all.
>>
>>6528084
> He's really the one in charge because I always have to worry about his fragile-ass ego and constant feelings of inadequacy.
Holy shit this, you're not sub if you are demanding all this bullshit through fragility and delusion. Its annoying as fuck and really draining to your poor partner.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.