[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dysphoria. what it is, and isnt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463628149961.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463628149961.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
i dont really know what dysphoria is, apart from it being a feeling of despair(because of your sex[but not in the lewd way])

so instead of usign google like everyone says, im just gonna describt my experience and let you guys decide/share advice/call me lewd insuls

i often think hateful things about my body because of its masculine features
my standard of beauty that i set myself to is not a male figure
ive deeply considered mutilating my genitals and then when i go into surgery ask them to just reassign it multiple times. (always came to the xonclusion that they either wouldnt, or wouldnt be able too)
as a direct result of having an extremely masculine body, voice, etc, i often choose to avoid friends and social settings.

am i cursed with the trans trash genes?

captchca 2222, kek has spoken, jk
>>
File: Tinypiccolodick.gif (30 KB, 100x92) Image search: [Google]
Tinypiccolodick.gif
30 KB, 100x92
It's called conditioning, you have society to blame for that, prove me wrong. You can't possibly say it's not a mental illness.
>>
>>6520719
could very well be, seeing as all fetishes and many mental disorders dorm that way. but am i experiencing dysphoria that is the question?
>>
>>6520697
Yep, sounds like you're lucky winner of being trans.
>>
>>6520719
>>6520725
meant not to trip but whatever. moot would trip. dont debase his name posting here. moot is pure.
>>
>>6520725
Probably. Snap out of it.
>>
>>6520697
Congratulations OP! You're trans!

Welcome to hell.
>>
>>6520733
well fuck.
/thread

>>6520740
i dont know that i want to. mum always wanted a girl anyways.

>>6520741
no ones ever welcomed me before <3
>>
File: 1466642258982.webm (2 MB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1466642258982.webm
2 MB, 640x458
>>6520741
Fuck you. Mods, come ban me you pussy ass motherfuckers.
>>
>>6520697
>am i cursed with the trans trash genes?
yes, you have two options.
kill yourself or suffer
>>
>>6520762
i actually tried suicide a few times. but my genes are so trash that ive never even landed in the hospital. always got bedridden for a few days though. my preffered method is lynching. was always caught by a particular neigher.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.