[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do we end the fighting between lesbians and transwomen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 960x960
So how do we end the fighting between lesbians and transwomen? Who's at fault here?
>>
...the patriarchy?
>>
>>6518501
TERFs and "political lesbians" are the ones at fault. Their rabid hatred for men is focused almost entirely on penises, and they view having one as an original sin. Additionally, they want to groom confused young cisgender straight girls and see transwomen as competition for that fresh pussy.
>>
>>6518565
Honestly I think the problem is TERFs think all trans women are AGP hons who want to rape cis lesbians, which is only true for a small but vocal percentage of them
>>
File: melancholy_by_ryohei_hase.jpg (157 KB, 892x1280) Image search: [Google]
melancholy_by_ryohei_hase.jpg
157 KB, 892x1280
>>6518565

Honestly I agree with this quite a bit. However, I think it's important to add that transwomen DO deserve some fault. It's absolutely fucking absurd that a transwomen would expect lesbians to date them. I've seen some transwomen that throw a fit whenever a lesbian mentions a vagina or menstruation. Fucking stupid tumblr transtrenders.
>>
>>6518703
I think that is a result of feminist indoctrination ironically. The body acceptance movement says "All women are beautiful and should be celebrated" and the social justice types say "transwomen are real women." So according to modern feminism, a transbian hon is a beautiful woman, and the fact that other women don't find them attractive must be due to an implicit or explicit bias. A well-adjusted person would recognize that nobody is obligated to find them attractive, of course, but the message is out there. Plenty of well-adjusted people parrot ludicrous crap because they want to be thought of as tolerant and liberal, and you get delusional weirdos who believe it. Thus the morbidly obese women who think they are "Elite Athletes" and "trans" people who don't actually transition or present as their preferred gender and get angry when people "deliberately misgender" them.
>>
transwomen need to stop thinking they're entitled to date lesbians the second they identify as women. they also need to stick to male bathrooms or unisex when they're hons. that's literally it, but of course hons have no respect for any of this
>>
>>6518565
This is so disgusting and shows exactly why trannies are men. "fresh pussy", hmm, who's the one thinking of young girls like that here? And why are you so upset lesbians won't date people with dicks? You act like dick is this small detail HOMOSEXUALS are supposed to pass over for your feefees. Pls hang yourself (you will eventually like all trannies do but now would be best)
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
>>6519292
>>6518703
Your made up stuff hardly counts.

Your spreading homophobic myths about how bgt rapes kids and urging bashers on does count.

Don't think you haven't alienated all of lgbt by spreading those myths and cheering on the Orlando terrorist or helping write the antigay laws in.

I'm not even a tranny and I hate you all either way.
>>6519292
You know it's butch women getting thrown out for the most part.
And then you threaten them with rape and violence for making you look bad.
>>
>>6519306
You for the most part. That's why lesbians have the most atrocious violence against women rates of all demographics.
>>
>>6519351

Uh what? I'm transgender dude. I'm not spreading any homophobic myths.
>>
>>6519359
And which category are "lesbian" trannies? Lesbian, or the even higher male violence towards women? Either way you're not winning, hun.

Also nice job ignoring half of my argument. Typical man, that's how you were raised, and that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>6519351
It's funny how when transwomen are forcefully removed for recording women, or masturbating in stalls, it's reported as "crossdresser". Look it up.

A transwoman in Washington (or oregon, don't remember) started using a public pool changing room with a high school girls team. When they were uncomfortable, and asked him to use the unisex changing room, he refused. All the girls had to go there instead for one fetishist/hon/typical trans woman protected under these retarded laws.

I don't have an issue with passing transwomen using bathrooms or even changing rooms. But in all your "muh bigotry" bullshit you're literally allowing them in. Before the bathroom fiasco no one would've stopped passing MtFs anyways...now they're legally forced to let the rest in
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>6519423

Lmao, TERFs are literal cancer. Never seen a group so vile and insidious. Literally the common thread is hatred of men. So hilarious they call themselves feminists but aren't for equality at all.

>TERFs cry about women having to do the draft
>TERFs cry about when other women have different views
>TERFs cry trannies ignore science but in reality TERFs ignore every single piece of peer reviewed literature on GID
>TERFs love to rub shoulders with true misogynists like old conservative religious groups that also hate trannies.

Trans-exclusionary rad fem is a hate club of bitter cunts that preach one thing and do another.

What do you think about FtM transgender people? Seems TERFs never want to talk about them or they ridicule them.

I bet you get bitter as fuck when you see a transgender women that looks better than you, hon.
>>
File: 1467597062818.jpg (4 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1467597062818.jpg
4 KB, 250x240
>>6519458

Idiot, that story wasn't even about a real transgender person. It was a male intentionally abusing the bathroom law for political agenda. This is why TERFs are cancer they constantly twist the truth. The individual was not undergoing any hormone therapy, gender therapy, etc. It was literally like a guy from /pol/ who hates trannies and wanted to abuse the law for his agenda.

but yeah, haha pin that one on trannies, surely nobody will notice your blatant distortion.
>>
>>6519423
Except it's longitudinal studies tracking by sex at birth that say lesbians are prone to criminal vexation and violence.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/

And still you try and blame a tiny group excluded from the study. They aren't counted in birth and they couldn't shift your numbers even if they were violent when they're not.
>>
>>6519458
It was a man part of your homophobic coalition, he broke the law and they took him out. It's your group urging them to break the law.
>>
>>6519487
That's the point. You are literally retarded. By making "gender identity" the criteria for bathroom use, a 50 year old balding man can enter any female bathroom he pleases. Before these laws, only passing transwomen would've been allowed in, which I am perfectly fine with!

What are you doing to stop men from abusing this law! Nothing!
>>
>>6519511

>Implying I am a tumblr queer that thinks your mental gender identity should determine your bathroom status. I think only trannies that are on HRT should be able to use the womens bathroom.

I know when I went out Pre-HRT I only used the girls bathroom if it was low traffic. I just didn't use public bathrooms mostly.

Thank you for generalizing me and projecting what you expect me to think.
>>
>>6519496
>trans women aren't violent

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone.0016885.s002

MTFs retain the same crime rates as other males, including violent crime, after transition. Male rates>>>>>>female rates. Bye
>>
>>6519540
If HRT is the critera for bathroom entry that's also retarded and not enforceable. If you don't pass, don't come in.

See >>6519472 , tranny rights advocates are extremely hung up on the fact that they're hideous and don't pass. Thus, laws are made to protect their precious feelings.
>>
>>6519573

Jokes on you bitch, I'm a FtM.
>>
>>6519584
take it down a notch, aiden. you might wanna get your t levels checked.
>>
>>6519584
So am I :^) Don't call me bitch, that triggers my dysphoria~

Funny how DFABs are socialized female....don't have the same paraphilic nature as men....don't commit violence on large scales. It's almost like MtF and FtM are entirely different cases
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 562x64) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 562x64
>>6519546
Nope
Your paper conclusively proves they are statistically identical to female controls
>>
>>6519600
So only hons are violent? lmao, isn't that killing off 90% of your movement if you kick them out?
>>
Also OP here again with a second question: why don't lesbians (especially ultra-masc dykes) pose the same threat to women in restrooms that MTFs supposedly do?
>>
>>6519608

Where did you get hons from "subset pre-1989"?

I don't think that statistic means what you think it does. Typical clueless woman incapable of deciphering numbers and logic.
>>
>>6519622
>misogyny

INCREDIBLE

if you're a transwoman you'll never be a woman, you'll always have your male socialization! if you're a transman you'll never be a man, no matter how much you boast about hating women to fit in! kill yourself!
>>
>>6519617

Yes somehow my 110 lbs transwoman body that likes men and has zero attraction to women is more threatening than Tank, the 350 lbs bull dyke.

#TERFlogic
>>
>>6519632

I am a transman. You are obviously a transman-transtrender. You are nothing like a man and never will be one. Go whine and cry more. Your language and behavior reeks of middle class female cis privilege. Probably a lesbian who hates men and wanted to look cool for Tumblr.
>>
Lesbians and transwomen are generally fine with each other in meatspace. Only the mentally unhinged, such as 4chan users and radicals, find a reason to be in conflict.
>>
>>6519632
Fat man hon detected.

Stop acting like a creep around women and saying that makes you chivalrous.

I'm saying this as a gay male, mouthbreathers like you, they're all creeps.
>>
>>6519647
Lmao. Sad you'll never be taller than 5'2"? I passed as a male before T. I don't need to aggressively insult women as a desperate attempt to fit into the bro code. Sorry that you'll never be seen as anything but a little girl playing dressup.
>>
File: 1461697047451.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1461697047451.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>6519700

Funny how everyone on here always passes perfectly before treatment yet all the photos say the opposite. Stfu cunt.

I could beat you in a wrestling match.
>>
>>6519546
>>6519608
The chart proves trans after 1989 aren't any more violent than females at large.

The largest census based longitudinal studies ever say that tracked by birth sex, lesbians do have a violence tendency. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
>>
>>6519724
>The analyses revealed, in general, that bisexuals were the most delinquent of the sexual orientation categories for both males and females.

But less than bisexuals.

> Additional analyses revealed that heterosexual males reported significantly higher levels of both violent and nonviolent delinquency than gay males, whereas lesbians reported more involvement in nonviolent delinquency and, to a lesser extent, violent delinquency relative to heterosexual females.

All this says is lesbians are more violent than straight girls, it says nothing about comparisons to men.

Pretty weak.
>>
>>6519700
Seriously, you talk like a pathetic mouth breather. Acting homophobic and saying you're chivalrous just makes you all the more sleazy.

Your kind, it's about as repulsive as it could get to gay men. Shave that neckbeard pls.
>>
Why do lesbians have r9k-tier aggression and violence towards transwomen and straight women despite the fact that they never were inducted into male socialization?
>>
>>6519720
>g-gotta prove muh masculinity
>FIGHTING
>MORE INSULTS TARGETING WOMEN

When I was pre-t with short hair literally everyone in public gendered me male. 5'11" :^) I can't even call you a manlet because I guarantee no one sees you as a man.
>>
>>6519741
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Lesbians are about as violent as straight men. At any rate definitely more prone to crime and violence than females.
>>
>>6519763
Lesbians are females you moron. Straight male violence vastly outnumbers lesbian even if the rates are similar, I don't care to look, since the last study you pulled out of your ass was wrong.
>>
>>6519458
It's funny how that man you're taking about was literally a radical feminist/evangelical

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/06/23/24252075/attorney-general-warns-i-1515-signature-gatherers-that-following-people-into-bathrooms-is-obviously-not-okay

Sexually harassing women for the cause. A new low.
>>
>>6519773
They study used tracked the young people in the census. It said lesbians are more prone to comit crimes and violence than females at large.

If we're going by crime and sociological tendencies they aren't the same as other females.
>>
>>6519783
Yet....the law let him in, didn't it? There's nothing stopping this from happening over and over. In fact, it already does, but the man is wearing a wig and doesn't proclaim he's doing it for political reasons so he passes on through.
>>
>>6519783
since when have evangelicals been any type of feminist lmao. i sure bet they support abortion. not that you have the capacity to think critically about that, since you don't know female issues, being a (shock) male
>>
>>6519815
Yet....the law took him out, didn't it? It only would have protected him had he been, you know, actually using the bathroom for its intended purposes.

also, what would have stopped a rapist from going in had the law not been in place? rapists don't care about whether or not they have protection for going into a bathroom.
>>
>>6519823
You wrote the bill for cb. Embery. You're also openly working with that preacher who's going in and harassing women for that referendum. So long as you're working with them and accepting the sexual harassment of women, it's your doing too.
And duh, I'm a faggot and I've come to hate your movement after watching it screw everyone in miss over. Ad laws being illegal and suing in count being banned, that the people you work with. Your group is responsible for homophobia.
>>6519815
Except the sheriffs and attorney generals say that it's illegal and threatened to arrest them. So really, it's just Radfem men and fundies turning criminal cause they thought it would help.
>>
>>6519858
>Ad laws being illegal

kek, ok, anon-chan here is clearly fighting the Feminist Glasses Bogeyman making everything Mean and Bad
>>
>>6519853
>No one was arrested in the case, and police weren’t called.

Hmm..hmmm......
>>
>>6519870
Look at that bill in Washington. Your group is working with the Christians harrasing women. The Kentucky sponsor of a bill and nc ones also said they had help writing them from you. Mississippi too, and guess what, those all came loaded with antigay provisions to sweeten the deal for your evangelical allies. So yeah, your bring up Washington referendums, then it's fit to point out what your side does.
>>
>>6519882
Doesn't change the fact that obviously people will be removed for sexual assault. I don't remember the name of the case but there was someone who tried to claim they were trans after exposing themselves in a woman's lockerroom (?) and they were promptly arrested despite the fact that they tried to use that legal claim in a state where it was viable.
>>
>>6519891
Nigger can you calm down I don't vote for any of that. The only thing I want is for unpassing trans women to stay out of female spaces. I don't give a shit if they pass as female. But since most trannies are ugly disasters, they have to make absurd laws allowing abuse of the system to validate their "womanhood".
>>
>>6519882
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/06/23/24252075/attorney-general-warns-i-1515-signature-gatherers-that-following-people-into-bathrooms-is-obviously-not-okay

Except they were, and the law enforcement is warning the Radfem men not to try following women into the restrooms cause they'll get arrested.
>>
>>6519893
God, you don't even hear yourself talk. Men wouldn't be allowed in the bathrooms sexually harassing women and exposing themselves if they weren't allowed. In this exact case with the guy at the pool, he was allowed to expose his body to young girls because of these laws and nothing happened. Please grow a brain instead of trying to defend your cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x1136
>>6519895
You wana explain why it's mostly Radfems getting mistaken for men and removed?
>>
>>6519896
Prohibiting harassing people for signatures has nothing to do with any of this. baka
>>
Why can't we all just get along?
I'm just as against transbians who think they're entitled to sex with cis lesbians and hons entering women's bathrooms as y'all are.
>>
>>6519895
Read the news in >>6519896
The people fighting those laws are the ones sexually harrasing women to try and gain the upper hand. They're also loading them with homophobic provisions.

It's your movements responsibility so long as it continues to legitimize evangelicals.
>>
>>6519910
Here we go again with the circular bullshit, I already addressed this. Go back to your general thx
>>
>>6519600
>>6519724
>>6519773
>"Transsexual individuals were at increased risk of being convicted for any crime or violent crime after sex reassignment (Table 2); this was, however, only significant in the group who underwent sex reassignment before 1989."
>increased risk of being CONVICTED went down
>Transsexual individuals: counting MtFs and FtMs together

you conveniently ignore the next 2 paragraphs right after that screenshot...

>..."regarding any crime, male-to-females had a significantly increased risk for crime compared to female controls... but not compared to males... This indicates that they retained a male pattern regarding criminality. The same was true regarding violent crime. By contrast, female-to-males had higher crime rates than female controls... but did not differ from male controls. This indicates a shift to a male pattern regarding criminality and that sex reassignment is coupled to increased crime rate in female-to-males. The same was true regarding violent crime.

Of course none of this compared MtFs or FtMs to lesbians or gay men.
>>
>>6519895
Read the news in >>6519896
The people fighting those laws are the ones sexually harrasing women to try and gain the upper hand. They're also loading them with homophobic provisions.

It's your movements responsibility so long as it continues to legitimize evangelicals.
>>
>>6519923
Uh, it said there wasn't any attitudinal my significant difference from mtf and female controlls.

The longitudinal study looking at lesbians found otherwise.
>>
>>6519923
>"Transsexual individuals were at increased risk of being convicted for any crime or violent crime after sex reassignment (Table 2); this was, however, only significant in the group who underwent sex reassignment before 1989."
>increased risk of being CONVICTED went down

Well duh. It dropped to something matching female controlls. At least after 1989
>lesbians reported more involvement in nonviolent delinquency and, to a lesser extent, violent delinquency relative to heterosexual females. Analyses also revealed that lesbians reported significantly more delinquent behavior, particularly for nonviolent delinquency, than gay males.
>>
>>6519937
>The longitudinal study looking at lesbians found otherwise.
otherwise compared to? your longitudinal study:
>We analyzed self-reported nonviolent and violent delinquency in a sample of
>heterosexual males and females
>bisexuals
>gay males
>and lesbians from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health)
they did not look at trannies.
>>
>>6519959
>>6519959
>Well duh. It dropped to something matching female controlls. At least after 1989
that statement is false
>>
>>6519670
Pretty much this. Most cis women don't give a shit. It's mainly socially conservative women and misandrist TERFs that raise such a huge stink about trannies. Irl they just default back to their socialization that teaches them to project faux kindness and condescension onto anyone they feel is lower than them.
>>
>>6519359
>lesbians have the most atrocious violence against women rates of all demographics

That's not true for either sexual or nonsexual violence
>>
>TERFs complain about non passing trans women using the women's room
>while at the same time working aggressively to make it impossible for adolescent trans to receive puberty blockers and HRT and get trans related medical procedures banned from healthcare coverage

>TERFs complain about gender identity being vague as fuck and unverifiable in a legal context
>while working to make sure trans people can't get their documents changed under any circumstances

>TERFs complain about trannies demonizing them in the media and liberal circles
>when they've been doing the same exact thing to them for the last 3 decades ever since Janice Raymond declared that transsexuals should be "morally mandated out of existence"

>TERFs complain about trans women hating normal women
>when they're hardcore misandrists

TERFs unwittingly perpetuate the very problems they're constantly bitching about. It's a good thing they're a dying breed of feminazis.
>>
>>6520201
It certainly is shitlord.
>>
>>6519978
They used the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health.

It's the largest longitudinal ever and done with the help of the government. Much larger than other tiny studies and none of the selection problems.

And yeah, they only looked at birth sex. So it's entrely a endogenous tendency to violence with lesbians.
>>6520201
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml

Says they're comparable to straight men.
The other census study says lesbians are worse than gay men or women.
>>
>>6520244
>Lesbians attending the Michigan Women's Music Festival in 1985 were asked to complete a survey at a workshop entitled "Lesbian Violence" and elsewhere at the festival. Of the 1099 lesbian participants, most were white (87%) and between 20 and 45 years of age.

Try getting some research done in the last 20 years, maybe?
>>
>>6520276
>>6520244

Also, holy shit. Is it much of a surprise that people at a workshop specifically about "Lesbian Violence" were more likely to have experienced it? What garbage methodology.
>>
>>6520216

Damn, this post spot on.

TERFs are vile as fuck. I remember seeing a post on a TERF blog celebrating the suicide of a transgender person after they bullied her.
>>
>>6520311
No you don't
>>
>>6520285
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health was the conclusive one and that's a longitudinal study using a goverment census, do none of the squishyness of old studies.

Isn't it weird though that even mitch lesbians say they/or their partners were violent sex abusers telling though? I'd say it's a trash study but it's telling.

And at any rate, you were plenty willing to condemn all the trannies over a study as small as the ones you condemn about. Only it had ambiguous results to boot. 1989-present not being statistically different than women for instance.
>>
>>6520334
>at any rate, you were plenty willing to condemn all the trannies over a study as small as the ones you condemn about

No?
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 640x1136
>>6520311
Don't forget he bit about them threatening and hounding a poor Butch woman who made them look dumb till she went into hiding.

That and they and their Christian allies sexually abusing women cause they think it'll give them the advantage. The biggest low so far.http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/06/23/24252075/attorney-general-warns-i-1515-signature-gatherers-that-following-people-into-bathrooms-is-obviously-not-okay
>>
>>6520349
That's one person's blog post
>>
File: tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw TERF
>tfw triggering the fuck out of you just by existing
Please, keep talking about how words are LITERAL VIOLENCE
>>
>>6520325
Nice response :^)
>>
File: 1456043793211.png (662 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456043793211.png
662 KB, 862x1000
>>6520392
>>
>>6520378
Which also doubles as a forum for the I-1515 campaign. Hundreds of posters in their threads section, they were even laughing at some liberal lesbian who said the law would hurt her and butches. Also NC safe if you look at their hb2 thread. They even coordinate target and PayPal boycotts and harras journalists who are critical.
>>
>>6520392
>>6520411
would real TERFs actually frog post?
seems more like something an /r9k/ troll would do.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 640x1136
>>6520392
Threatening that poor heretical Butch with rape and violence is about as close to that as you can get. Stalking someone to work is far out there.

Celebrating the Orlando shooting gets a runner up though desu.
>>
>>6520430
Do you also think we did 9/11 and run the Bilderberg group?

The things you people make up about us just tickle me pink.
>>
>>6520442
I'll tickle your pink dumb cunt
>>
>>6520453
ooo baby
>>
>>6520442
Your own writings are pretty telling.

So is the way you hound and stalk heretic lesbians.
>>
>>6520421
I'm about 95% sure that there's only one MAYBE two TERFs in this thread, and the rest are trolls.

This should be a good reminder to trans people in general that people on 4chan are practically bred to stir shit and it's not a good place to find opinions on most things. I seriously recommend finding somewhere that's not 4chan to talk about trans issues if you value your sanity.

Now watch someone claim that I'm saying trans should go find a hugbox. That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.
>>
>>6520466
>it thinks one blog post represents all lesbians or radical feminists
>>
>>6520470
It doesn't matter, they're aggressively pushing I-1515, even if it means working as part of a campaign that sexually harassed women for gain.
They're also part of the hb2 nc safe group, even if it means banning gays from filing suit and making every non discrimination ordinance illegal.

Their actions IRL say enough.
>>
>>6520475
You've cited it before, and you've got more members in your threads than others.

Even is a site for coordinating I-1515.

The same campaign that the sherifs say are stalking and sexually abusing women.
>>
File: takei-lol.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
takei-lol.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>>6520466
As opposed to how you MtTs scream bigotry and attack lesbians who don't want your penis, right?

You don't care about "heretic lesbians" or any women at all. You just care about demonizing anyone who calls you on your shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 584x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 584x608
>>6520485
>>6520475

Really, even designed the fliers for I-1515. Which I'm sure made the men stalking women till they took it just in your eyes.
>>
>>6520512
Cited what before? That was my first post in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 640x1136
>>6520521
Hasn't ever happened but your female victims from I-1515 canvassing-stalking, or just the other poor women you've stalked for getting in your way is telling.
>>
>>6520544
And jet fuel can't melt steel beams, right? 9/11 was a controlled TERFmolition!
>>
>>6520559

Truly sad to see you joke about your campaign sexually abuseing women.

You've betrayed everything you say you belive in for your war.
>>
>>6520601
Somehow, I doubt that poster has actually followed anybody into a bathroom to get signatures.
>>
are most terfs failed ftm transtrenders?
>>
File: 1272134517586.jpg (103 KB, 736x1256) Image search: [Google]
1272134517586.jpg
103 KB, 736x1256
TERFs, defending the artificially inflated value of their cunts by genociding trannies whenever, and wherever possible. Don't worry, if the dickgirls don't usurp you, the robots will.

It's so, so nice being a fag. Like I don't even know how to properly express the relief.
>>
>>6520601
Why on earth do you think WE had anything to do with male conservatives following women into women's bathrooms? Are you sure you're all right there, dear?

>>6520622
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything at all about this in the radfem areas of the internet. Surprise! It's because men made it all up. Blaming us for their failings, as always.
>>
>>6520721
>>6520622

It's your initiative and you're organizing the fliers they hand. I'm sure it's not abuse in your book if they're handing out your pamphlet in>>6520526
>>
>>6520752
It has nothing to do with me, though.
>>
File: 1461250721229.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1461250721229.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>6520698
>Artificially inflated value of their cunts
>Don't worry, if the dickgirls don't usurp you, the robots will.

terf BTFO by a faggot
>>
>>6520770
Radfem pamphlet toted by Christian perverts.
>>
>>6520795
I don't agree with the petition or the christians or the rad fems working with the christians.
>>
>>6520628
Generally, yes. Some of them microdose testosterone in secret, which feeds their violent tendencies even more.
They are extremely jealous of men, which is why they become so misandrist and anti-tranny.
>>
>>6519584
What is a TERF?
>>
File: 1462833751544.png (381 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1462833751544.png
381 KB, 500x501
>>6520866

Wow mind absolutely blown. I think I've figured it out. TERFs are FtM transgender repressed. They idealize life as a male which is why they constantly compare and hate on men. They see the relationship between men and an attractive women feeling only envy of the male. Also makes sense why so many are lesbian.

TERFS = FtM repression confirmed. Just like the most conservative gay haters always end up being gay.
____

pic related: triggers TERFs
>>
>>6520810
Then how could you condemn an entire people out of cherry picked/false flag/strawmen shit when you say it's unfair to judge your political group based on its largest political campaign in thirty years.

You made yourselves vassals of the religious right in exchange for power.
>>
>>6519306
Who's shoe were you scraped off of?
>>
>>6520890
You're literally attacking a straw man right now. You know nothing about me or what I support or do not support. Get some psychiatric help, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>6520886
Why would you even want to male when women can legally and literally enslave their husbands with alimony without any good reason with no-fault divorce?
>>
File: 1467707561897.jpg (50 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1467707561897.jpg
50 KB, 500x354
>>6520871
TERF = Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist. "Gender Critical" Feminists who think all transgender people are mentally ill fetishists trying to invade womens spaces and rape them. Literally.

>>6520886
>>6520866

So is that TERF = FtM repressed confirmed?
>>
>>6520908
What do you support then? How isn't condemning a entire people over something a few allegedly did not what you do?

At least I'm just condemning an entire political movement. If the religious right doesn't like getting called biggots then maybe they should stop aiming at us.
>>
>>6520925
I think people should be able to do what they want
>>
>>6520918
Why would I want to be female when I could be a decent male and have a high chance of attracting the type of woman I like most? Because something fucked up and I'm mentally ill. It's not rational, but it's there.

>>6520886
I definitely agree. I get very angry when I see attractive woman, so why wouldn't it work in reverse?
>>
>>6520922
idk i just figured from this >>6519756
>>
>>6520938
How is that Radfem, didn't you say you're one of them?
>>
>>6520958
That's what radical feminism is, though.
>>
>>6520965
lol
>>
>>6520965
That's right and individualism. It stopped being that a long time ago.
>>
>>6520965

RADICAL FEMINISM
>do what you want!!
>unless your trans

my sides.
>>
>>6520965
Pretty sure I-1515 is antithetical to that idea though, just saying.
>>
>>6520995
It's more like
>do want you want
>don't tell kids they should transition if they're uncomfortable with gender roles
>>
>>6521007
Doctors don't. They aren't allowed to do anything but reversibly delay at teens. And the DSM criteria for kids demands body dysmorphia.

You didn't care about the facts, so instead you told the gullible masses that faggots are out to corrupt their kids. That Spurs hicks into bashing.

You've helped make homophobia resurgent, can't you see that.
>>
>>6519870
You're a "feminist", but I don't thibk you're actually a feminist.
>>
>>6521073
I haven't told anybody to do anything, you paranoid fuck.
>>
>>6520925
> If the religious right doesn't like getting called biggots then maybe they should stop aiming at us.
There are a lot of religions who function differently. The jews will promote/commercialize gays, but for the wrong reasons, muslims will kill you, christians will dissapprove of you and vote against your marriage.
>>
>>6521086
You haven't, but your friends and ideological kin who talk about 'protecting' kids do. They've revived the whole faggots recruit myth and it's very effective.
>>
>>6521099
>friends and ideological kind
No they don't
>>
I genuinely don't understand why this is a thing.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.