[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding T without docter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Arm-muscles-and-tendons1.jpg (61 KB, 533x403) Image search: [Google]
Arm-muscles-and-tendons1.jpg
61 KB, 533x403
My Docter is not helping me with my T needs and i would like your guys help PLZ?!!!!
>>
>>6518354
1.go to /fit/
2.find /fraud/ thread
3.?????
4.profit
>>
>>6518354
Pretty sure ihp, ADC, or qhi would sell testosterone shots like they do all mtf hormones. Alternatively find a less shit doctor, where do you live?
>>
>>6518464

They don't. Testosterone will get seized because it's a schedule III drug while estradiol is uncontrolled. So even though legally you're not supposed to get either without prescription, the law comparatively doesn't care about estradiol.

Online pharmacies are businesses, so they want to make sure the merchandise gets there to build a relationship with the customer. They also wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves as a source of testosterone and get the government to crack down on them even harder. Although it may also be that because of the smaller amounts of FtMs, the pharmacies don't see an appropriate demand for testosterone.

OP could try contacting online pharmacies in private to see if they do in fact stock test, though.
>>
>>6518354
If you live in the US, try informed consent. I've heard some generally pretty good stuff about it, and that sometimes insurance will just cover it. No idea how it works though, because I'm trying to figure out what my best options are.

http://tal9000.tumblr.com/post/29118874899/hrt-clinics-with-informed-consent

Here's a list of informed consent clinics (or, rather, a link to a link to informed consent clinics).
>>
>>6518904
That sucks :/ well, hopefully he can get on T soon. There is some simple over the counter crap you can buy at Walmart but I'm sure it's some herbal stuff or something. There's two transguys where I work that use it and I've noticed some changes in one of them while working there. Nothing major, but better than nothing I guess
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.