[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /lgbt/ feel about bisexuals? I just came out and I wondered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (53 KB, 781x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 781x600
How does /lgbt/ feel about bisexuals? I just came out and I wondered what you guys thought about me
>>
>>6516141
in my experience the reactions range from "eh, ok" to "you're eventually going to break up with me for the same/opposite sex"
>>
>>6516141
Bi guys are cool, bi girls are annoying attention whores. A bi man would never call himself "gay" but bi girls do all the time, even the ones who primarily date men (aka the vast majority of them), and it kinda gets on my nerves
>>
>>6516334
I get a kick out of the "theoretically bi" girls that won't date bi males... I've run into a couple of these.
Personally I hate the term bisexual, I just describe myself as flexible.
>>
>>6516404
I agree. I'm technically bi myself but something about the word "bisexual" just makes me shy away from calling myself that. I guess it's the "sexual" part of it. Homosexuals, for instance, don't actually have to call themselves that - they can just say lesbian or bi, and heterosexuals can say straight. I wish there was some other term for bisexual that didn't sound... pervy.
>>
>>6516434
*lesbian or gay lol sorry it's 4 am
>>
Welcome to the based sexuality, nothing beats us
>>
>>6516141
Heart breaker sluts
>>
objective rankings are in

private gay > private m-bi > private les > public gay > private f-bi >>>POWERGAP>>> public les > public m-bi > mtf > public f-bi > ftm
>>
>>6516434
Yeah, honestly I think I've decided I enjoy keeping people guessing more anyway.
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38 KB, 359x398
>>6516404
>>6516434
>>6516477
The bisexual is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a slut, liar, sociopath, degenerate, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a bisexual and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
My boyfriend's bi, I'm gay, I literally don't care about it. He's a total top and dom which is nice.
>>
>>6516471
>public
>private
wat
>>
>>6516471
Damn, what did ftms do to deserve being dead last? I'd put them before "public" (I assume you mean "out"?) female bisexuals. Some FTMs are TERFs/cis man haters but most are chill.
Also, where do straight people place in this ranking?
>>
File: manul cat palluss cat pallus 15.jpg (285 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
manul cat palluss cat pallus 15.jpg
285 KB, 640x640
>>
>>6518676
But why
>>
>>6518727
Memes and all, I don't like you.
>>
>>6516141
>came out
why?
ive been "bi" my whole life, don't remember a time where people didn't know/question it
>>
>>6516141
>How does /lgbt/ feel about bisexuals?
I think they are great. Bi spaces are the ones I feel most comfortable in. It's just such a different atmosphere when relationships come down to individual compatibility instead of arbitrary categories.

>I wondered what you guys thought about me
I think you in particular kind of suck
>>
>>6518470
Openly gay v. privately gay
>>
I'm bi, definitely feel like it's the best of all orientations. I can relate to straight people and fit in more while fucking chill guys in between dating girls.
>>
>>6516141
I'm jealous of their ability to blend in with straights but they also increase the small dating pool. At least the genuinely bi girls do, not the "Haha I guess I'll make out with a girl lol :)" brand.
>>
File: autism level.jpg (4 KB, 300x132) Image search: [Google]
autism level.jpg
4 KB, 300x132
>>6519460
>physical sex
>arbitrary
jfc you're part of the problem.
i can't wrap my head around being completely gay/straight either but i'm not going to act like i'm somehow more evolved for being bi. jackass.
>>
>>6516441
more like 4:20
>>
"Coming out" as a bisexual is basically like saying you're 75% homosexual.
>>
>>6523976
no, 50%

you forgot the "half-fag" meme, senpai
>>
File: ELShibeTea2.jpg (86 KB, 720x530) Image search: [Google]
ELShibeTea2.jpg
86 KB, 720x530
>>6516141
Bi people are perfectly fine.

For most of my twenties I tried to convince myself I was bi.
>Any day now girls will be as attractive as guys.
>Yep, just graduated high school and no girl was attractive to me, just gotta keep waiting for the perfect girl.
>I am almost done with college, but it's bound to happen some day, so I don't have to admit I am gay.
Didn't work, vaginas boobs and the people attached to them hold no power over me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.