[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femboys are the reason for most of gay discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: Nonono.gif (934 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Nonono.gif
934 KB, 500x282
Really. Me, liking men, actually likes having sex with real men, not these trans wannabees. I hate it when people tell me there is a gay person that I would like to meet, but then I find out that they are Adele fanboys that only wear clothes that are tighter than the bonds of soldier in battle.

Femboys are the primary reason that we are all discriminated against as LGBT folk. Think about it, what better way to find a reason to hate gays than femboys. These camp ass, squealing, living gay stereotypes create the social distance required to allow hets to pretend that us LGBT folk are worlds apart from them and don't deserve the same rights they do.

When are we going to wake up and smell the ashes? Femboys are everything that is wrong with gay men. Date someone masc before you're stuck telling your boyfriend what tote he should bring to the mall.
>>
File: 1443773174965.png (49 KB, 400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443773174965.png
49 KB, 400x1600
>>6516063
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>6516063
No, its the fact that you fuck other men. Ultimately, homophobes don't give a shit about how fem you are or not, if you sleep with other men, you deserve to go to hell.
By attacking fem presenting gay boys, you are just feeding into the rhetoric of the very same bastards that would gladly feed you to the dogs if they had a chance.
The only reason those behaviors are stigmatized is because they are associated with gay men. Gay men are not stigmatized for being fem, they are stigmatized for being gay.
>>
damn you just find a way to hate everyone, dont you

what a joke, theres no such thing as the lgbt community
>>
File: peach yes.jpg (2 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
peach yes.jpg
2 KB, 125x102
>>6516081
nice try

people treat me like a human being even if i tell them i have sex with men because we share a beer and talk about the hockey game at the end of the day.

Femboys have no personality; they are all basically carbon copies of the other fem gay guy living in the area because their identity revolves around being feminine. Women don't do that. Straight men don't do that.

Whatever, keep drinking the kool aid. Blame things beyond your control instead of the thing you are actually doing that makes people hate you.
>>
>>6516098
The problem is never who hates you, it is who is willing to help you. Black and latino LGBT people enjoy far better self-esteem than white LGBT people, even though many many more people hate them for the whole gay/black and latino/black intersect, because gay LGBT and latino LGBT people have other LGBT who would actually help them if shit got real. It's not difficult to find stories in the news of some straight person harassing someone who's black and LGBT or latino and LGBT, only to get the shit beat out of them by a whole group of black/latino LGBT people. They'll help each other find empty buildings and safe gutters to sleep in. White LGBT people won't even defend themselves, and never dream of trying to find their white LGBT brethren someplace safe to sleep. Defending ourselves from straight people is not out of our control, the Stonewall Riots were literally started by LGBT people defending others of our kind from straight cops. When you do that, when you know you have real friends, people that do more than talk about being friends, it makes life worth living. No matter how much money you have, if you have lots of enemies, AND no friends, you're not going to be too happy. Unless you're just crazy like me, as I have no friends and lots of enemies and I still think life is pretty dank. But then at least I will defend myself.
>>
File: r.jpg (39 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
39 KB, 325x500
>>6516098
>Femboys have no personality; they are all basically carbon copies of the other fem gay guy living in the area because their identity revolves around being feminine

this, tbqh though the problem runs deeper than just femboys. The problem is society, and especially LGBT-groups and the left, have been telling us that we are special snowflakes for decades now and people actually believe it. So many gay men let their gayness define who they are as person rather than the other way around. Being gay is marketed to us with identity politics, rainbow print bullshit, and shitty pop music, all to the tune of group-think.

Femboys tend to represent all of these features and are generally the worst as mentioned in the op.

>>6516125
>Black and latino LGBT people enjoy far better self-esteem than white LGBT people, even though many many more people hate them for the whole gay/black and latino/black intersect, because gay LGBT and latino LGBT people have other LGBT who would actually help them if shit got real
I'm sure you have actual data to support this and aren't completely full of shit. Black voters are notoriously against gayness. Religiously and in general. So when you say things like "Black and latino LGBT people enjoy far better self esteem" you sound like a fool because you haven't provided any facts on the matter. When you then go on to attribute this made-up fact to a phenomenon of 'community' and 'acceptance' in respective communities, you are proving yourself to be an idiot with your sheer disdain for reality and facts.

But I could have told you that you were retarded after reading
> Defending ourselves from straight people is not out of our control
because it shows that your ability to think on morality is little more than an "us vs them" mentality which is about par for a 5-year old.

To summarize, proof or GTFO faggot.
>>
>>6516063
>extreme homosexual promiscuity
>publicly promoted deviant behavior for forty years
>1/5 HIV
>1/4 meth
>very high rape rate

>it's those damn feminized twinks! they're killing our established brand image as proud and noble homosexuals!
>>
>>6516214
yeah but you can add fembois to those stats because i'm sure everyone knows about the meth addiction that gays have
>>
File: ehehe.jpg (76 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
ehehe.jpg
76 KB, 800x534
>>6516069
>>
File: 146226513397.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
146226513397.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
>>6516063
femmebois a cute. CUTE!
>>
some people just like to feel more or less masculine i guess. but you dont have to act like a retard if you are a femboy, really. its individuals, not a whole people
>>
>shitty personality
>Cannot handle the bantz
>winge about their body the whole time
>put femininity on a pedestal
>Nearly always end up on hrt
I'm not saying femininity is cancer, i'm a femmy fag myself but i love me some masculine guys and i prefer their company and their amazing cocks.
>>
>>6516214

I'm glad you brought up these peripherally related problems. We should address all of these issues with the gay community. There are rampant drug and STD problems among gay men, and it has only become more acceptable with time to be more openly devious and promiscuous.

Femboys are the product of a generation of men being told that they are special and that they should rebel against gender norms which oppress them. That combined with marketing from various entities. Your point about increased promiscuity and degeneracy are directly related to this rise.

> HIV and Meth
If 2% of the population is gay in the US, that would leave 319 * 0.02 = 6.4 million or so gays. With about 1.2 million people infected and about half of them gay, that would be about 10% at most though, so your 1/5 HIV rate is really unbased. Even assuming only 2% of the population is gay men seems low to me, but eh.

> brand image as proud and noble homosexuals!
We've never had a brand image like that at all. But we should come together as a community to work on these statistics and work on integrating better with society. Starting with no longer blaming straight people and 'muh big pharma' for our own homegrown problems (like HIV).
>>
>>6516228
That Is Cum?

Where i can Find more pictures? Or good femboys vĂ­deos?
>>
>>6516063
As someone that's nowhere near a femboy, this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.
Act how you feel, date who you want, and ignore nonsense like this.
>>
>>6516196
>I'm sure you have actual data to support this

Anyone that is actually interested in learning would have already tried to do so. LGBT people are notorious for being more politically active and aware than straight people, if you were a member you would have already read a Newsweek article or two on the subject.
>>
That is the most retarded thing I ever heard. The reason that people rag on queers like us is because of heard behavior. They want to beat on the black sheep because it's different or because the establishment wants to maintain a homogeneous society because they want power and they need an enemy to keep people complacent.. It's not because some gay men are too feminine. That's like saying the KKK exists because some black people like to eat fried chicken. It's fucking stupid
>>
>>6516502
*Herd
>>
>>6516098
>Femboys have no personality; they are all basically carbon copies of the other fem gay guy living in the area because their identity revolves around being feminine

my femboyfriend's identity has nothing to do with him being fem, he just happens to be fem. if anything, it's masculine gay men that are the most vapid, next to the faggots. those are the two that are all the same. enjoy your (you)
>>
The reason we're being discriminated against is because all straight people are soulless cruel psychopats with the inability to feel love and compassion.

Empathy is a completely foreign concept for straight people.
>>
>>6516639
This board proves gays aren't any better.
>>
>>6516063
nope, it's flaming "mathc" faggots like yourself
>>
>>6516661
How does a board full of straight people lying and pretending to be gay prove anything except what the person you're responding to said?
>>
>>6516063
Kinda right

People hate LGBT because it goes against societal sex-expectations.

The least hated group is fem lesbians because they're (mostly) adhering to their gender role.
For men it's the masculine look-at-how-normal-I-am crowd because they're (mostly) adhering to their gender role.

The people who receive the most hate are the ones that stray furthest from the gender schema (femboys, butch lesbians, trannies, etc)
>>
>>6516793
No mention of religion? No mention of straight people?
>>
>>6516869
Straight people who stray from gender expectations also receive hate.

Religion is a memeplex that reinforces a particular schema/pattern of behavior, usually whatever perpetuates it's own power. Procreating is so important in terms of religious 'morals' since it creates more adherents.
>>
>>6516887
No no no. You misunderstood me. You told a bunch of lies about why LGBT people receive hate. I was pointing out that it's religious people who do it because they choose to be worthless shit.
>>
>>6516897
I don't understand why you think religions people's views are incompatible with what I said. How is it 'lies'?
>>
>>6516897
Religious straight people. Which is a misnomer since religious straight people aren't people at all, which disproves what you said about people hating LGBT people.
>>
>>6516793
I wish I lived in a world of only fem Ls and Masc Gs.
>>
>>6516916
The bigger subset of straight people who adhere to sex-expectations more can just as easily say "I wish I lived in a world with only heterosexuals"

Doesn't really work that way
>>
>>6516930
Who cares what straight things say?
>>
>>6516936
They're the vast majority of the population so you don't really have a choice either way.
>>
>>6516930
So what, its the only part of LGBT I like. Everything else is just garbage.
>>
>>6516944
Wrong. I just didn't give a shit what any of them have ever said in all of history, just now.
>>
>>6516948
You can not give a shit for some time, but eventually you're gonna have to leave your house and interact with people, majority of which is straight.

>>6516946
Pretty lame opinion my dude. You sound like you're just upset other people associated with LGBT are making you look bad, just because you (recently) became somewhat accepted among broader society. It shows a real lack of critical thinking and compassion.
>>
>>6516959
I'm homeless and squatting in an abandoned house, and have been for years, and I'm jobless, everytime I get a job I don't keep it long because where I live the heterosexual living dog shit always fires me for being gay. No, I think I'll never ever give a shit what the filth says.
>>
>>6516965
You sound like you have much more significant issues than sexuality and you're using it as a scapegoat to avoid reponsibility. Hiding the fact that you're not straight is not that difficult unless you live in some tight knit community. Why don't you move to a place with a more civilized population?
>>
>>6516959
I don't care about anyone being associated with lgbt, I don't really care about lgbt at all. The people I like are feminine lesbians and masculine gays. Good people, I wish there only were gay people like that. Would make being gay a better world for me. The rest is just trash and makes being gay more difficult, not for being accepted but for finding partners.
>>
>>6516978
You sound like heterosexual lying dog shit.
>>
>>6516984
I got osctrizied by most of my family for getting into a relationship with a guy but I don't think ALL straight people are bad, only some.

>>6516982
So you dislike fem gays because... they're not attractive to you? Sounds legit dude
>>
>>6517016
I don't care what some lying piece of heterosexual dog shit says.
>>
>>6517016
What does legit have to do with anything. Its pure stop being what I don't like, I'm not trying to hide that or gloss over it.
Fem gays is exactly what society needs gays to be because its so toothless and controllable. Its turning gays into a court jester or a clown they can amuse themselves with and so many have bought into that dogmatic thinking because they have never had masculine principals or influences in their lives. But then they see some sassy people on TV or where accepted by girls and felt welcomed for once.
To me sexuality has nothing to do with gender expression and I feel a great sorrow that so many, even masculine looking guys are so campy and flamey.
>>
>>6517036
You do know that you basically wrote: "my near-complete adherence to gender roles means that I'm not a conformist", right?

It's satire?
>>
>>6517036
Why are you so concerned with men being feminine?

Do you value adherence to sex-expectations to such a degree? It's pretty pathetic that you're so butthurt about people doing stuff that's not conformist
>>
>>6517072
Are you satire? I'm already saying that I'm not trying to hide that my arguments are only anchored in my subjective likes.
I don't care if its a conformist view, that means nothing. It has nothing to do with being accepted and everything to do with there being partners actually worth pursuing.

>>6517092
Because the large majority of potential partners that is already a frail number becomes more frail when the group consists of men being feminine. It's revolting and that is whats making me wish I was not gay.
I could easily switch your arguments around and ask what the big deal about making sure you're absolutely not conformist is about but I don't really care. Conformity is like a high school worry for goth kids.
>>
>>6516063
>it's another mathc4mathc thread
>>
>>6517180
They're insecure, and need to push their insecurity onto others because "manly men are immune to feelings because man". Or so I presume from their endless crying fits about the evils of people that have any quality in common with them having any quality that could be construed as not masculine, and their terror of interacting with manhood-sapping feminyte.

It's a good thing that there are gay men with many stereotypically masculine qualities who don't possess these insecurities, or I'd feel bad for gay men who like that type.
>>
>>6516063
Please tell me how looking like a woman and loving men is more offensive to society than two hairy bald guys at it?

And most fems are low key and don't do cringey stuff so I don't see why we hurt anything. You look at cultures where homosexuality was accepted, say Hellenic. One of them was always womanly, pretty sure there's less homophobia if it's done like that.
>>
>>6516063
Actually, no, it's your sluttiness. Pretending to be hetero but still being a raging, STD-riddled whore doesn't make you less insufferable.
>>
>>6516718
>pretending to be gay
biscum.
>>
>>6516063
>These camp ass, squealing, living gay stereotypes
Lolwut? I'm just effeminate as fuck in a physical sense. I don't even wear tight clothes (because it'd show off my body too much and ruin my cuteboy aesthetic by making it too girly), I don't even act/talk all camp. I'm soft spoken but without some ridiculous accent.
>>
>>6516063
Ignore the sissies, you're absolutely spot on.
>>
>>6516063

It wreaks of insecurity of you have to assert your own masculinity by tearing the masculinity of others down. It's exactly what homophobes try to do to you because you're gay. It has nothing to do with how you present yourself. They treat masculine gays better because they assume theyre straight. That pretension goes away when they know you're gay.

If someone makes a judgment about all gays from a minority, that's a fault of theirs, not the people they're basing the judgment on. Attempting to join in on the ridicule because they're making you look bad is just uncle tomming.

If they do have such s negative opinion of gays because of the fems then that should encourage you even harder to be an example of the contrary. Don't join in with them in the ridicule, because that's just reinforcing more of what put us in this situation in the first place.
>>
>>6516063
>you're stuck telling your boyfriend what tote he should bring to the mall
I'm a straight tranny, and this is the dream tbqh
>>
actually the large hold over people abrahamic faiths have is the primary reason for discrimination, you're just scapegoating...
>>
>>6516063
anon this is some fucking great bait
>tighter than the bonds of soldier in battle.
>camp ass
>When are we going to wake up and smell the ashes?
>keep drinking the kool aid
>smash pictures

from the weird masculine based analogies to referencing the game equivalent of V for Vendetta, you fucking nailed it.
>>
>>6517180
>>6517641

Slutty, bareback fembois found.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 226x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 226x267
>>6516228
no they arent
>>
>>6516063
homosexuals are not liked because they universallg are abormal freaks
>>
mask 4 mask kek
>>
>>6516063
>claims to be masc
>posts a sassy black woman gif

mathc4mathc sissy pls go and stay go
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.