[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth going to a sex shop for a dildo/buttplug? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 350x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 350x320
Is it worth going to a sex shop for a dildo/buttplug? I'm 19, male and virgin and really wanting to get into butt stuff more (fingers already but I get cramps lol)

I live with my parents so I can't order stuff online (although I plan on doing so when I start uni soon)

I plan on just going in with a friend, but i'm so nervous. Add to the fact that my only I.D, my passport, has ran out..
>>
>>6514409
Why would you need an id to go to a sex shop? Just order your dildo to your friends adress.
>>
>>6514452
Good idea, hahha
>>
>>6514409
You could just order your package to be held at the post office. I know in Canada you can do it with canada post and ups
>>
Look into "amazon lockers". You can get anything off amazon worth out it going to your home. This stuff is usually cheaper there anyways.
>>
>>6514409
Assuming you live in the US, get your state-issued photo ID already. Preferably, learn to drive and get a driver's license. And get your passport renewed. You're an adult, act like one.

Sounds like you want to keep your toy a secret, so go to a sex shop that's a couple of towns over, buy some lube and your new toy without your friend. Get something small and make sure that you know what you're going to get before you go.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.