[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you figure out if you're really trans or not? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 543x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 543x304
How do you figure out if you're really trans or not? I can't tell if I'm trans or just seriously looking at my gender for the first time.

I don't fit the classic I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN narrative but I've also never been comfortable with traditional masculine roles.
>>
I'm I the same boat. Do I just want to transition because I don't find men attractive therefore I'm not attractive. Is it a logical fallacy? Is it like a fandom? I'm a fan of girls so much I want to be one.
>>
do you want to be a girl?
if no you arent trans
do you want to be a man?
if also no youre probably something else altogether
>>
>>6514297

My main fear is that I've got horrific anxiety and depression, and I'm afraid that I'm hoping gender is the secret to getting rid of that.
>>
Transition from your boring life. You'll become fun and life will be exciting. You'll just be a freak and get pity complements.
>>
>>6514130
>I've also never been comfortable with traditional masculine roles
Just don't follow them then, doesn't make you a tranny if you only wanna wear a skirt or some shit.
>>6514325
>My main fear is that I've got horrific anxiety and depression
That's what it sounds like unless you're not mentioning having dysphoria since around your early teens.
I seriously doubt you're trans from what I'm reading but feel free to experiment with your gender expression or something, just don't try calling yourself some meme gender.
>>
>>6514130
That macro is hands down the finest comment on trannys I've ever seen in a meme. Brilliant
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.