[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the proper conduct of finding a partner in a gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1200x1600
What's the proper conduct of finding a partner in a gay bar if you're trans? Do you just presume everyone is okay with a trans person making advances, or should you just wait to be approached?
>>
Bump. I'll be needing this information this weekend and I'd appreciate not being punched in the throat.
>>
It doesn't matter, since they'll know you're trans you can safely assume they're OK with it unless they leave
>>
>>6513916
Are you attractive?

That's pretty much all that matters.
>>
>>6514505
This.
>>
>>6513916
>gay bar
why would a tranny invalidate herself by going in a gay bar ? and if you're talking about cuntboys then, GET SUM TESTOSTERONE GET RIPPED BOIIII
>>
>>6514906
gay bars have turned into lgbt bars now.
>>
>>6514505
I'm the ET in the picture.

>>6514906
I'm trying.
>>
>>6514928
the key to masculinity is to not give a fuck basically, just do this and the testosterone and you'll have it
>>
>>6515005
But the trans clinic is still busy wasting my time, and I'm going out this friday.
>>
>>6515033
....so you're not even on hormones
>>
>>6515542
Not yet.
>>
What is the protocol for """""""straight""""""" men at gay bars? I feel like they would catch on pretty quickly. Would they be friendly? Or is it like approaching women you don't know at a nightclub, ie somewhat dicey? I tend to spill the spaghetti at the best of times. I should stop being such a pussy and just come out.
>>
>>6516302
So what distinguishes you from any other twinks at the club, besides you having the laugh lines of a thirty year-old housewife?
>>
>>6516394
probably his tits and vagina
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x800
>>6516394
Anatomical incorrections.

I also have a pretty cool tattoo.
>>
>>6516302
You look like a cute hobbit. You'll be fine.
>>
>>6516516
Oh look. A woman.
>>
>>6516516
that torso taper tho
v masculine
be my bf
>>
>>6516526
>>>/diy/1017419

:D
>>
>>6516516
Fuq I always wanted a tattoo like that. You're hot desu, I would you.

Then again I'm bi.
>>
>>6516563
>You look like an alternative girl :D
>Let me fug your egdy vagoo :D
This is all transguys get before T
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.