[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need gay slut shaming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 26
File: 1385325266258.jpg (168 KB, 1071x1000) Image search: [Google]
1385325266258.jpg
168 KB, 1071x1000
We need it more than straight people. For far, far too long have pathetic pleasure addicts controlled the narrative of what it means to be homo.

Being a slut is terrible because treating physical intimacy as a casual thrill leads only to ever more depraved and unhealthy behavior.
Humans are in a class of animal that crave strong, long lasting bonds. We long for companionship. Casual sex is only a hollow attempt to experience something that can only occur between two people who love each other.

Gay people are every bit as capable of true committed connection as any straight couple. You are worthy of being loved that much. You are better than those sluts who medicate themselves with easy casual contact. Do not let them speak for you. Don't let them twist your words to make is seem like you are homophobic for wanting to be fulfilled and truly happy in your homo life.
>>
>let's tell guys to stop being horny
>>
>>6513713
You can get horny without deluding yourself into thinking that fucking strangers doesn't have an effect on your character.
>>
>>6513713
OR how about you just stop being a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>6513727
>>6513730
>lets be gay men but coy like women
>lets play mind games and delay having sex even tho we're men and we're horny

yeah, how about no. grow some balls and go suck some.
>>
File: 74.jpg (13 KB, 255x249) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
13 KB, 255x249
>>6513704
>>
File: lmao.gif (2 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2 MB, 245x240
>>6513704

dont be mad you cant get any, uggo
>>
>>6513745
>>6513767
>you're not manly if you don't want to degrade yourself
>you must be ugly / undesireable to not want to partake in disgusting hookup culture
These petty insults are the only arguments you will find from sluts. They desperately pretend that their dysfunctional lifestyle is the default and there is something wrong with your for not acting the way they do. We'll see how happy they are when they are old and alone.
>>
>>6513779
so sex is degrading? ok!
you can't slut shame men, men that get a lot of sex are always a positive. men that don't are losing out in life.
>>
>>6513786
>so sex is degrading? ok!
Sex is for relationships.
>men that get a lot of sex are always a positive
Thats a straight game. Nobody is impressed by a man managing to have sex with a man. It is not an accomplishment.
>>
>>6513800
relationships are a straight game, men only have them to get sex. we don't have to play that game. getting good at sex takes practice, no one wants to be around moralizers.
>>
>>6513800

casual relationships are still relationships, dumb slut
>>
>>6513800

>telling other people how to live their life because you hate fun

maybe you should become a mormon, dude.
>>
>>6513807
>men don't want relationships
this is what sad sex addicts have deluded themselves into thinking
>>6513813
When I say relationship I mean one that is committed and long term. If you do not love someone you are only harming yourself in the long run by having sex with them.
>>
>>6513826

but sex is so arbitrary.

Like, its fine to play ping pong with strangers to have fun, but this one specific way of having fun with another person is somehow special? why woudl that be?
>>
>>6513825
I want to affirm people who want real relationships. I cannot nor do I want to control anyone. I know that there are lgbt out there like me and they too often get crowded out and led to believe that they are lame weirdos for not being satisfied with the dominant instant gratification culture.
>>
>>6513857

you have a real persecution complex if you seriously feel threatened by the fact that people you dont know are having fun fucking other people you dont know
>>
>>6513704
Let people live their live however they want, dickbag.
>>
>>6513704

Do you know the percentage of sluts in the gay community. It's usually the majority that shames a minority. If most homos are sluts, the whole thing might backfire into, non-slut shaming.
>>
>>6513860
Did you read the post that you quoted? I said that I'm trying to reach out to like minded people.
>>6513862
I have my arguments. You may find them offensive but they aren't tied to any effort to actually take rights away from anyone.
>>
>>6513874

no, you said that you thought "slut shaming" should become more of a thing

that sounds a lot like interfering + messing with other peoples lives for no reason to me
>>
>Casual sex is only a hollow attempt to experience something that can only occur between two people who love each other.

Sounds great; real richeous and noble. Not really the whole truth though is it?

Most men think of love and lust as seperate things (women are a different story). Love and lust can conincide, and that's great. Oftentimes they won't. It's up to each individual what they value in life, and how they find a balance.
>>
>>6513704
I'm pretty sure not being able to hold hands in public without being seen as a freak counts.
>>
Be slutty all you want. I'll be your friend, we'll hang out. I just have zero romantic interest in you after I find out you're "easy", or whatever the new slut-friendly PC term is. Sleeping around is great for some people, I'm not trying to stop you, but stop pretending I'm the bad guy when I say "No I don't want to date you, you're too slutty for me."
>>
>>6513967
good luck on never finding a romantic partner if thats the case
>>
I agree with OP. It's gross.

Also I'm into Buddhism and one of the five precepts is "to abstain from sexual misconduct and sensual overindulgence" which in my opinion means keeping a healthy sex life without becoming a sex-addicted degenerate because that only works against you in the end.
Sexual misconduct:
- Is a health hazard, because of contagious disease and injury due to abuse.
- Trivializes intimacy.
- Makes you a dopamine addict.
- Creates a toxic environment for people looking for healthy normal relationships.
It will only make your life miserable. It's the same as why you shouldn't stuff your mouth with sweet desserts 24/7, even if they taste good.
Yes, everyone has urges, but humans can be smarter than that and possess something very strong called willpower to help themselves and others.
>>
im glad polgbt is a thing sometimes. I hate how many slutty gays there are.
>>
File: pajeet.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.webm
3 MB, 568x320
Doing this with guys just doesn't work. See all those Muslim countries where they can't fuck women, what do they do? Rape little boys. It's better to have honest sluts.
>>
>>6513704
I bet you're really fun at parties
>>
>>6513983
>being a gross manwhore is normal, why won't you settle for me?
>don't you know that rutting with random guys every night is the pinnacle of the human experience?
>>
>>6513704
it's becoming a serious public health issue here in england, now i understand why people think it's degenerate
>>
Ironic or not, I have to agree with OP
I don't feel anything for anyone unless I'm emotionally invested.
I'd like to be able to trust someone fully to be able to give myself up to that person
But most of the other homos out there don't care about it and sleep around
How can I be with someone that sees something that takes time to build up as casual occurrence? Why should I demand he does? That's why I'm alone, and I'll continue to be so until I find someone that wants to stay

Heck, I'll die a kissless virgin anyway. Being gay is already painful enough, but being gay and still different from the rest is torture
>>
>>6514335
Thats due to fascist laws. You should have every right to suck a million dicks and get your neg hole pozzed 24/7. What I don't think you should have is any respect or validation from the community for doing so because it is depraved disgusting behavior. The 'any shame is bad or else you're a bigot' mentality is delusional and childish and harmful to more than just the people who directly abuse it. It is ok for a society to have standards.
>>
File: 1355316895984.gif (42 KB, 989x679) Image search: [Google]
1355316895984.gif
42 KB, 989x679
>>6513704
I'm with you, OP. Intimacy with a life partner is something sluts will never experience because they destroy their ability to have these feelings, and they're pitiable for it. They give us a bad name. They're vectors for disease. Shame. SHAME.
>>
>>6513704
I wish you the best of luck OP. Bicurious guy here who will probably always remain that b/c the gay/bi hookup culture scares the hell out of me. And I'm not just talking STDs but emotionally. Really only interested in relationship where I have a deep connection and that just doesn't seem possible unless it's hetero.
>>
>>6514553
The thing is, you can't really shame me. How on earth do you even plan to shame men for having sex? I've had great intimacy, right now I am in three intimate relationships. We're all poly. I'm not a woman, you saying I should be ashamed only makes me laugh.
>>
File: 3401434-judge-dredd-movie-2012.jpg (70 KB, 1025x657) Image search: [Google]
3401434-judge-dredd-movie-2012.jpg
70 KB, 1025x657
>>6514615
>three intimate relationships
Disgusting.
>>
>>6514615
Orlando was a good start but I fear it won't be enough.
>>
>>6513704
Fuck you, stay out of other people's lives.
>>
>>6513704
>he fell for the 'b-but not all gays are bad' meme
>>
>>6514643
Based Omar. Truly a hero for all gay people
>>
>>6514643
>>6514769
you're not really gay at all are you, you just wanted someplace you thought you could escape what you hated about straight life but discovered that everyone today is what you call degenerate all the while advocating the killing of people.
>>
>>6514780
No I'm full homo, I just accept only through violence will the degeneracy end
>>
>>6513967
How can you be someone's friend and say something like that to them?

Just because you have hangups about sex doesn't make it okay to be horrible to those who enjoy it.
>>
>>6514800
No, what we need is another AIDS scare.

We need SuperAIDS
>>
>>6514800
I had an acquaintance who was in his late 70s; he was a fellow who hated my work. He assured me that he would only have safe sex because he didn’t want to become HIV-positive. A few weeks after we had that conversation, he died of a heart attack. I think he was insane. Gay men in their 50s and older are addicted to the notion that sex equals death, and the culture has to live under the burden of terror. The only wildness that is acceptable is the wildness of drag queens.

In gay culture, there’s never been more of an almost hysterical centering of life around two things—drag queens and marriage—both of which are unfortunate misogynistic parodies of heteroseuxal life. Gay men have completely lost the sense of who they are because they’ve been immersed in terror, because they’ve been living under a viral load for two generations.

Fucking move on! In 20 years, there will be references to HIV, and young gay men will astonish and horrify people who are now in their 20s when they say, “What the fuck are you talking about?” And the men will say, “I remember the day when it was a big deal. I remember the day when if we had just fucked somebody and come up their ass, we were worried about HIV.” My point is: Time to fucking move on. Somebody said, “How safe does it have to be for you before you’ll just fuck somebody?” My answer is: It’s there! We’re there. We’ve been there. Now the important thing is to break the mould of stigma and terror and knee-jerk reaction.

Some of the people that I’m most interested in right now are young, intelligent gay men who are educated, bright, upper-middle class. They refuse HIV meds because they’re proud of their viral load. Is that something you can understand?
>>
>>6514948
>fucking people in the ass
Intercrural missionary with the lights out is the only acceptable sexual position, you degenerate manslut. Repent.
>>
>>6514948
this pasta just keeps getting longer
>>
>>6514819
It's not about "hangups" you implying little priss. It's about compatibility. If you're my friend I'll be nice about it, I won't use such harsh language, but the message will still be the same.

If we start dating you'll be my 4th partner ever and I'll be your 78th partner ever. I like to take things slow and get to know someone over a few weeks before considering sex. You had sex with the fast food employee who wrote his phone number on your Dunkin Donuts coffee cup because you were bored that afternoon. When we eventually separate, I'll be spending a few months at least single, reflecting on the good times and bad times and living an otherwise normal life, give myself some time to recover. It's a big deal to me. It doesn't mean I'll be crying alone in my room for months, it just means I'll want to wait a while before getting intimate with anyone else because you were important to me. When you break up with me you'll be chugging down three loads of cum from random grindr dudes because it's part of your personal "get over a relationship" process. I don't want to feel like #78 on your ever-growing list of people you randomly bang. I feel like no matter how much effort or emotion or experience we share I'll always be #78 on a long long list.

I'm not saying being slutty is wrong at all. Go be slutty with other slutty people and I'll keep being prude with other prude people. You're just not compatible with me.
>>
>>6514933
We need one that leaves no survivors. Equality was a mistake. We should get back in the closet
>>
File: pickles.png (202 KB, 451x316) Image search: [Google]
pickles.png
202 KB, 451x316
>>6514105
Still gonna bang you tho bae.
>>
>>6514958
Why would you care about my previous partners or what I'd do after we broke up? What difference would that make? How would that actually affect the present relationship for you? If we were together, surely that would mean we had something in common - why would you not focus on the present instead of the past or some hypothetical future scenarios that would have nothing to do with you anyway?

This is a filthy prejudice you have. Rather than considering someone's personal merits, you're judging them solely on some arbitrary sexual mores. It's funny you mention grindr, because I generally do tend to go on a hookup binge after a serious relationship ends - not because I'm a soulless whore, but because I'm usually a shattered mess after a breakup and I need all the distraction and provisional intimacy I can find so as not to throw myself off a bridge. People are complicated and they shouldn't be reduced to the number of partners they've had.
>>
File: 1467772339014.png (254 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1467772339014.png
254 KB, 1200x4168
>>6515235
>>
>>6515247
>tfw at 26+ for your first sexual experience, the happiness rating decreases
My sides
>>
>>6513779
I have been with one person in 23 years and i agree with these "petty sluts" as you call them. sounds like sour grapes.
>>
>>6515247
>dating based on statistics

Okay, so you're autistic in addition to being a virgin. Big surprise.

Normal people select partners on an individual basis. A bar graph shouldn't be able to tell you whether or not you're attracted to someone or get along well with them.
>>
>>6515314

If I like you and want a relationship with you it's because I want us to grow together, as individuals and as a couple. I don't want to just be your stepping stone onto the next guy.

You think that you can just forget people in your past and live in the moment with the person you're with now. That's not true. Your present is a culmination of your past. You carry your relationships with those people with you, and you will always be comparing your current and future experiences with those of your past. That isn't inherently a bad thing, but when someone is your entire world and you're their #32 there's an inherent difference in value that each holds in the other's eye.

And in the off chance you are able to just forget your past and are able to simply drop them like they were nothing, then how am I supposed to believe that I'm gonna be any different? If you're that good at finding just anyone to be with at the drop of a hat how am I supposed to believe our relationship has any significance at all to you?

And before you say it's just sex, people can have different views of sex. Some view it as a fun pastime. Others view it as an intimate bonding experience. Neither are wholly right or wholly wrong, but don't get offended just because someone finds emotional value somewhere that you don't. It would make sense that they would want to find someone that feels the same emotional significance from sex that they do.

And besides, if you truly believed having lots of sex partners wasnt a bad thing the term slutty wouldnt offend you.
>>
can we start with flaming parade fag shaming?
>>
>>6515604
>I don't want to just be your stepping stone onto the next guy.

Having had more than three or four previous partners doesn't necessitate you having that kind of mentality. Why are you so fucking jaded?

>there's an inherent difference in value that each holds in the other's eye

You're just deciding that though. That doesn't make it true. In fact, you can't possibly know that.

>And before you say it's just sex, people can have different views of sex. Some view it as a fun pastime. Others view it as an intimate bonding experience. Neither are wholly right or wholly wrong, but don't get offended just because someone finds emotional value somewhere that you don't. It would make sense that they would want to find someone that feels the same emotional significance from sex that they do.

People can be capable of finding sex both fun and intimate, sometimes even simultaneously. Why are these concepts so divorced in your mind? Attitudes can vary depending on the kind of relationship you're in too.

>if you truly believed having lots of sex partners wasnt a bad thing the term slutty wouldnt offend you

I'm not offended by the term per se (hell, I own a pair of hot pants with "SLUT" stamped across the butt), only when it's used in a negative, judgmental context. It's the same with words like "faggot".
>>
>>6515823
How many STIs have you gotten?, be honest now...
>>
>>6513704
Yeah we need a general for that, if fucking trannies can have 2 generals for their bs we can have a general for this.
>>
>>6513745
>being careful that you aren't putting your dick in crazy is somehow playing mind games
>thinking is bad
>rushed actions are good
>stds don't exist
This is how silly you sound.
>>
>>6513786
Casual sex is pretty degrading, you're basically saying your body isn't worth anything so any stranger can have a piece.
>>
>>6513807
>men only have them to get sex
Fuck you you do not get to speak for me or anyone. With that mentality you shouldn't even speak for yourself.
>>
>>6514948
>misogynistic
stoppedreadingrightthere.jpg
>>
>>6515314
Are you legitimately retarded? No seriously.

That graph shows that depending on your actions you WILL live a more miserable life, actions such as slutting yourself.
>>
>>6513713
We aren't saying to stop being horny.

We're saying to stop letting it control you.

There are good arguments to be made for why you should. Firstly, STDs.

We should work on being more committed. We've been tied to the loony liberal left for too long and those faggots will accept anything as 'natural' and 'acceptable'.

And I'll be the first here to say that I have been a slut. I'm not proud of all the sex I've had and I'm working on improving myself aggressively in all parts of my life. Less casual sex is one of the efforts Im making.
>>
To be honest if this argument for slutshaming in the gay community is failed on moral grounds, it might be better to target it on a medical one.

The amount of disease spread by the gay community alone is staggering, and a collective dependance on PrEP will just result in eventual redundancy of the drug.

That and the rise of "HIV Roulette" parties should be enough to convince any man that homosexual behaviour needs to be toned down, if not all-together stopped.
>>
>>6515045
>CRASHING THIS IMMUNE SYSTEM
>WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>6513857
>>6513874
>>6513967
>"You're all pathetic and terrible sluts"
>Backtrack City, bitch
Pick one
>>
>>6516248
>Casual sex means not having standards
Maybe how you do it, faggot.
>>
>>6516244
>>6516248
>>6516254
>>6516265
Who let all these fucking women in here all of a sudden.
You're yapping like a bunch of fucking women that needs a good fucking.
>>
>>6513704
>Being a slut is terrible

Stopped reading there
>>
>>6516820
>sluts hate reading

no surprises
>>
File: 342343.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
342343.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
>tfw well past the age of finding someone to mutually lose virginity to
>have to settle to someone who by this point is already used to it
>it will be countless times more special and meaningful to me than to him
>he will have to put up with my insecurities and fears and get me to open up, but why would he when he can just get casual sex anywhere?
>>
>>6516889
Why can't a person be a deviant in a committed relationship? No cheating, just have fun experimentatious sex.
>>
>>6517217
>No cheating, just have fun experimentatious sex.
it hurts
In my head I want to try a bunch of kinky stuff like iceplay, handcuffs, etc but it's always really soft and cuddly and intimate
I don't want to do it with anyone, I want to do it with someone I can trust
It's a bit sad that people look down upon those who want intimacy
>>
>>6517345
People don't look down on people that think like you but perhaps most don't understand why or how you can think that people involved in ice play aren't already intimate with each other.
It sort of becomes a question of just how much more intimate are you talking about?
And then you can turn it into a question of economics and what leverage you hold over someone that do not have those arbitrary definitions of intimacy.
If you think of yourself as a product the more specialized you are and the more maintenance that is required or understanding the less of a potential customer base you have.
Most people don't know how to program so they just want to buy a phone or computer that they can take home and start using exactly as they expect it to work.
A phone or computer that they have to start programming in order to work properly is something most people will stay clear of. Most but not all, but regardless you have to get yourself out there and advertise that you are a product, you can't just hide a phone in your home and expect someone to one day walk into your room and say excuse me sir do you happen to have a phone for sale.
>>
>>6516077
I've had Hepatitis A and mono. That's it.

Mad?

>>6516889
Virginity can be an endearing trait for some people, particularly if you're a bottom. Knowing that he's your first partner may make it special and meaningful for him too. You want your first time to be worth remembering, so it's best if one of you knows what he's doing. I'm glad my first time wasn't with a fellow virgin, that's for fucking sure.
>>
>We need it more than straight people.
Agreed. I'm actually fine with straight or lesbian sluts, but not with gay sluts. The community has more HIV than any other, and it's more vulnerable to it than any other. For those reasons alone we should practice more self control and monogamy than other people.
>>
>neo-Puritanism
Yeah, nah. I'm not gonna shame people for enjoying a human need. There's no point. I'm gonna have as much sex as I'm comfortable having and I don't care what anyone else does as long as they do it responsibly
>>
>>6514553
>not having a positive example of a healthy gay relationship growing up
>not knowing that two men can be emotionally intimate and monogamous while accepting their horniness and letting each other fuck whoever.
>not knowing it doesn't matter who they fuck if their hearts still in it

People from 4chan need to get out more...
>>
>>6517836
>healthy gay relationship
>"open" relationship

pffhahahaha
>>
>>6517741
pretty sure it has ALL stds than any other, not just HIV.
>>
>>6518024
Disgusting and true. Still, HIV is the most debilitating one.
>>
>>6515823
A high risk, trash dick slut with a low threshold of who they are willing to fuck at any give time calling someone who places a higher value on their physical and mental health than they do jaded.
>Now Thats What I Call Irony.jpg

Srsly m8, you sound like a used car salesman trying to get rid of some run down, worn out rust bucket.
>>
>>6516690
Because as long as it raises your dick it's fine to fuck you? That's absolutely retarded and so are you, acting like an animal and wanting to have rights like a human.

>>6516780
>everything revolves around fucking
Read >>6515247 , the less you control your instincts the more they control you and the more they control you the less happy you'll be.
>>
File: cry100.png (8 KB, 398x293) Image search: [Google]
cry100.png
8 KB, 398x293
>>6513704
>slut shaming will create less sluts
>>
>>6516889
Never settle for a slut, they deserve to end up alone and miserable.

>>6517217
You can be kinky without being a slut.

>>6517345
We live in a retarded age, good is bad, intelligent is dumb, whoring is respectable and wisdom is frowned upon. There's no need to be ashamed when you are right and the world is wrong.
>>
>>6518744
>there's no need to be ashamed when you are right and the world is wrong

but in the end of the day, I'm still left feeling utterly alone and miserable
>>
>>6514819
You have to say something like that to friends desu.
if a slut friend asked me if I dated him if I was single I would tell him exactly that. what kind of friend would I be if he asked me and I lied to him and made up some reason?
being slutty is pretty disgusting to a lot of people, usually those you can settle with, potential life partners.

I wouldn't want someone who was in everyone's bed already for plenty of reasons. sluts are simply repulsive to a lot of people.

I actually did tell that one of my friends. he was crying about how he got no boyfriend and how it was unfair, that I found my fiance so easily. if you're a slut, you get treated like a slut and that's not being treated like a potential life-long partner.
there also is a point of no turning back, at which you have been so slutty, that you can never say, you changed your life.
>>
>>6516889
chill
my now-fiance is a few years older than me and I was a bit late for losing my virginity (just turned 20). it's not a big deal at all. in fact it is really nice to lose it to someone who has already lost theirs. my fiance was all nice about it. actually he did let me fuck him a couple of times before he would fuck me because he thought losing my bottom-virginity was too special for a short relationship.

lots of guys are really into popping the cherry, guys who want to settle too. my fiance actually told me that he was glad I was a virgin. he didn't have a lot of partners either and has only had sex in relationships, but he tends to be jealous and not having any ex-partners in the back of his mind really helped him.
>>
>>6517836
I have married friends who've had an open relationship.

long story short, they both are HIV+ and their marriage almost broke due to the fucking around (not because of HIV). they did work it out eventually, but essentially they were together for like a year, because they knew, they won't find another partner due to the virus.

open relationships are not for everyone, actually only for a small minority. lots of people think they are capable of that kind of relationship though and their relationship goes to shit because of it.
>>
>>6519633
you're feeling alone NOW.
Once you've found your significant other you won't anymore.

once you started slutting it out, you will feel miserable for the rest of your life once you've grown up and become an adult.
>>
>>6515823
You are soooo going to die alone.

I have a gay neighbor who's close to 70

Guess what happens when you place your entire life on the sexual marketplace

You expire and get tossed.
>>
Thank you OP.
>>
File: 3a516__CTmhBXA.jpg (57 KB, 700x538) Image search: [Google]
3a516__CTmhBXA.jpg
57 KB, 700x538
>>6516859
Who said sluts hated reading?
>>
>>6513704
You're right OP I'm better than all those fucking sluts
>>
>>6519862
They said they had to work for it. They've been together like 10 years
>>
>>6513704
No you aren't.

You are all sex addicted std riddled freaks who no self control and empty lives

The only good gay is a repressed gay.
>>
>>6518728
>Casual sex only means one night stands
Doing it wrong, faggot
>>
>>6513730
>Gays can't be degenerates but straights can

Ok.
>>
File: tom77.jpg (56 KB, 283x400) Image search: [Google]
tom77.jpg
56 KB, 283x400
>>6520829
I wonder how you'll feel when you've passed the age of sexual desirability yourself. Will you have any regret over your wasted youth and the lack of fond memories to sustain you in old age? If you're already this bitter over young fags enjoying themselves, I can only imagine how you'll feel toward those of future generations. Will it have been worth it, sacrificing your pleasure just so that you can feel superior to others?

Life is meant to be lived. Mine may not lead to something great, but at least I'm not just letting it pass me by. We all end up in the same place in the end anyway, so you might as well have some fun.
>>
>>6513730
>you tell me what to do

lololol i'll stick you in the tummy mate
>>
File: 1467326504343.gif (990 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1467326504343.gif
990 KB, 250x208
>>6513704
Agree with you 100% OP, also with the hiv and std rates aming gays you niggas could a lot of slutshaming

Inb4

>I can have multiple partners cause I'm safe
>I'm on prep

Yeah that's all good when you say it, but with the std rates still insanely high, not enough people are actually doing it
>>
File: 1446312540581.gif (126 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
1446312540581.gif
126 KB, 300x273
>>6513704
This guy knows whats up.
>>
File: 1467325570639.gif (491 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1467325570639.gif
491 KB, 500x277
>>6515314
>provides statistics on the consequences of promiscuity and why he avoids dating people that have had a high amount of sexual partners
>omg ur autistic
>>
>>6529863
*Among
>>
>>6529791

>no u

fixed that for you. I didn't see any type of rebuttal other than "living your life" and I'm already living my life the way I want.

Whatever, you've been warned.
>>
>>6529791
>you have to slut around or else you're "wasting your youth"

Jesus Christ
>>
>>6518728
>acting like an animal and wanting to have rights like a human

eyyyyyy that's real fuckin edgy m8

The kind of people who say that sort of thing view homosexuals in general as animals. Good luck making any friends.
>>
>>6513704
We just need some more fearmongering about STDs so that people stop passing them around and actually start wearing condoms every time.

I mean, I get it, I understand how you feel. I want long-lasting relationships and I hate hookup culture, but you have to understand that it WORKS. It works to know someone through sex because then you immediately know whether the relationship COULD work or not. Then if it could, you go and invest in it.

And us gays are not like straight people. We're just not going to organically meet someone who happens to be gay, the right age and our type all at once. So if we're going to bother looking for a relationship straight away, might as well fuck already. No reason not to, after all.
>>
>>6530022
Prude here, I have very very little "casual sex".

I'm a bit odd, I have no problem if a guy is generally "slutty", like if he goes out and bangs someone at a party, or hooks up on grindr, I get it. It's not how I act but I get it.

What really grosses me out is when I meet a group and find out they're all incestuous. I met a gaming group in my last city I lived in, maybe 20-25 guys who all got together once a month for a big nerd party. A bunch of cuties, too. It really got to me when I found out that all 20ish of these guys had dated and fucked each other in their little circle of friends for the last 5 years or so. Everyone had been involved in various orgies, guy A dated guy B for a while but is now dating guy C, while guy B has blown half of the people in the room in the last few months.

It was pretty fucked up and I instantly lost any desire to get involved with any of them. I don't want to know that all of my new friends have fucked my new boyfriend.
>>
>>6529959
>telling someone they're guaranteed to die alone because muh anecdote

I don't know what you would consider a proper rebuttal to that complete non-argument, but my point is that rejecting "promiscuity" in favor of some prescribed notion of "decency" is no guarantee to happiness later in life. Maybe it'll pay off, maybe it won't. You're sure giving up a whole lot for something you may not even get though. I personally don't see it as being worthwhile. When it comes to this fork in the road, I'm inclined to take the path that will afford me more cock.

>I'm already living my life the way I want

You're not though. You're living your life the way a bunch of prudes and repressed, angry virgins living centuries ago wanted people to live. All of your standards are derived from ancient ideas of sex being evil and something to be ashamed about. These were practically all intended for heterosexual society too, so they're not even applicable to us.

I don't know if you favor this view of sex because you're fat and/or ugly and/or a massive sperg, or if you're just genuinely brainwashed, but you deserve a warning yourself either way: get some while you're still young and tight. It's better to regret making mistakes than doing nothing at all.
>>
>>6530093
>you don't know how you wanna live your life
>not liking sluts or wanting be one means that ur either fat and ugly or brainwashed
>heterosexual standards don't apply to us, I decide what does though
>Literally admitting to choosing dick because a non promiscuous life doesn't guarantee happiness
>refused to acknowledge that the same can be said about promiscuity and that in fact there are many documentes and statics on the negative effects of promiscuity, that are even more present among homosexuals
>>
>>6530093
>you're not REALLY living how you want
>you're just brainwashed

Uhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>6530143
Your definition of "slut" seems to be "someone who has had more sex than me". Can you tell me what is inherently bad about that? How many partners have you had? Are you a virgin? What exactly makes you such a paragon of fucking virtue?

I have absolutely no problem with fags who live quiet lives outside of the scene. I wouldn't be fundamentally opposed to dating one either. I think it would probably be entertaining to try and bring them out of their shells a little and show them how fun Pride can be. This attitude that they're somehow "above" the rest of us pisses me off though. It's bad enough having heteros shitting all over us without fellow homos joining in. You can suck fewer cocks, but you're still a cocksucker. You're no better than I am in the eyes of society.

And, yeah, sex comes with certain risks, same as anything worthwhile. That doesn't mean you should fear and reject it.
>>
>>6530393
>Pride
>>
File: am0KoWj_700b.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
am0KoWj_700b.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>>6530393
You're the one that claims others are brainwashed, ugly, virgins, fat, and don't know what they want, when they don't wnat to adhere to the hookup and slut culture that's prevalent in the gay community, if anyone is putting themselves above others it's you

>using the straight people strawman

Why do fags do this? This discussion isn't about straight people, they are an irrelevancy to this topic

>anything worth while has risks

And? Is this an excuse? If it's risky then that should be more of an incentive to be more cautious with yourself and take safety seriously, but with the hiv rates so high in the gay community and no sign of them declining even with new forms of prevention introduced maybe it's time to be more critical of our sex habits.
>>
>>6530468
Let's move away from the
>you're a slut
>you're a prude
for a minute.

Looking at the history of gay men this is how it has always been.
For the past 100 years, only the 90s and 80s were periods were gay men were not into hookups and slut culture (to use your terms).
The 90s because there was an active attempt to whitewash the bad rep gays had after the 80s AIDS scare, and the 80s because of that scare.

The 70s were perhaps the height for gay promiscuity, with coke, disco and a more cynic view of the 60s free love principals.
The 60s I think most people fucked each other regardless of orientation. Its also worth noting that the freedom later generations today are taking for granted came out of that gay slut culture through the stonewall riots.
The stonewall inn that was turned into a gay bar wasn't exactly a sunday school sort of deal.

Before that, with sodomy laws etc, men met up in secret. There weren't any people living in monogamous gay relationships. Men met up with men wherever they could. Public toilets, land roads, you get the deal. Crusing was the game.
And thats how it goes the further back you go.
There were gay bars in the weimar republic, the gays that frequented there were those that later ended up in the concentration camps.

My question then becomes why you consider this to be such a new thing.
The new thing is that gays have the opportunity to engage in monogamy but even with that choice many gay monogamous couples are what you call sluts. I can't count how many times I've come across couples that want threesomes on the only gay dating site in my country (not american).

I don't suggest that just because this is how things have always been it must continue to be so. But I really don't think that shaming or attacking these sluts is going to change much.
The thing is we are dealing with male sexuality unhinged here. And even in times of restrictions and illegality men managed to hook up, and with many men.
How do you suggest to change it?
>>
>>6530516
>stone wall and slut culture are the reasons you have rights

Oh god this retardeded meme again, yeah the stone wall rights were totally the reason, fuck the scientists and psychologists studying human sexuality, kinsey, harry hay, and other early human rights organizations? Nope fuck those guys

>what do we do to change it?

I don't know, but acting like nothing is wrong and refusing to acknowledge the problem with slut culture isn't helping
>>
>>6530468
HIV rates are still high, but haven't they been declining? Once PrEP becomes more widespread, I can see it really dropping off.

>if anyone is putting themselves above others it's you

No, fuck you, your side started this shit. Look at the fucking OP.
>>
>>6530591
Why did you glare over everything else I said, slut culture isn't anything new. Most likely you can spend your entire life trying to get rid of it or how to change peoples moral code or view on life but chances are you're not going to be able to do it.
If the extermination of slutty gays by the nazis, sodomy laws and prison time didn't do it, slutshaming etc sure as hell won't.

Maybe you just have to face the facts that when men are uninhibited by anything but their primal sex lust no act of teaching people to show restraint or whatever will hold them back.
Some people don't have that high of a sex drive but many people do, in fact I think more people do then don't.
>>
>>6530659
>why did you glare over everything I said
> does exactly that and then goes on a tangent on how men can't control themselves
>>
>referring to gay culture as "slut culture"
>totally not self-hating!
>>
>>6530687
Ok, I thought we could discuss without name calling but obviously you have no desire to do that. I'm out. Hope you can find like minded people anon.
>>
>>6530694
>gay culture
You mean the super American centric white washed, shit that the media pushes as gay culture?

>disliking certain parts of a culture that is undeniably harmful
>w-why do you hate yourself?!?!?
>>
File: 1442573616997.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
1442573616997.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>6530719
Okay, I'll bite, how is gay culture harmful?

This had better be worth giving up a (You).
>>
>>6530745
>thread on the negative effects of promiscuity, both emotional and health wise
>hiv infection rates have been critically high for the gay community for decades
>what part of gay culture is harmful?
>>
>>6530834
Have you ever been to Pride? There are often entire floats promoting condom use and HIV/AIDS awareness. Condoms are handed out by the bushel along with instructional safe sex pamphlets. This is all a part of gay culture.

You solve problems in your community through education, not shaming.
>>
>>6530932
Years of education and raising awareness and hiv is still one of, if not the biggest issues gay men face, that and mental health, I'm not saying that we should stop educating people but that maybe just maybe being more critical of people who engage in high risk behavior instead of the usual "you go hunty" attitude, could be worth trying
>>
>>6531045
HIV/AIDS isn't going to be solved overnight. It isn't fair to blame gay culture for that. The problem started through ignorance and is sustained through ignorance.

You tell a gay man to stop having sex, he's going to close his ears to you completely. You might as well be a Christian hate preacher. Hand him a condom with a wink and a smile and tell him to play safe and you might actually make a difference.
>>
>>6531158
Ok faggot that's not what I said, handing condoms out fine and don't stop doing that but more needs to be done, being critical of others dangerous behaviours are what most people do, why do so many gay men feel so entitled, never wanting to take responsibility for their actions, pretending like nothing is wrong or that the problem will eventually fix itself is not helping
>>
>>6531207
I think you can see just from this thread that this kind of talk puts a lot of us on the defensive. Our community already feels that it's under attack from wider society, so this feels like a fifth column move. You're pushing people away, which only makes the situation worse.

Your biggest mistake is conflating gay culture with "dangerous behaviors". You may not be proud of our culture and achievements, but plenty of us are and saying things like that just makes us mad. It's increasingly clear that you have no connection whatsoever to the gay community, but want to talk down to us all the same. If you were involved at all, you'd be aware that practically all of us know someone (if not several people) affected by HIV/AIDS - it's a fucking scourge. The assertion that we don't understand or care about the problem just proves how much you're talking out of your ass on everything.

You don't want to help at all, only criticize. Go wallow in your own self-hatred and don't drag the rest of us into it.
>>
>>6513704
Why do you care so much about what other people are doing with their lives?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1017 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1017 KB, 480x270
>>6531350
You have no reading comprehension at all and you're right about being defensive since you threw out all logical thinking to go on an emotional rant

>you're biggest mistake was conflating gay culture with dangerous behaviours

So there is no such thing as self destructive behavior that's present in gay culture? You must go through some serious mental gymnastics to only recognize an incredibly idealized version of gay culture

>you may not be proud of our culture or achievements

Where did I say this? Is your reading comprehension that bad or are you projecting? and what with all this "we" are you talking about the white washed versions of gay culture? That's all thats ever seen or ever acknowledged

>most of know a person with hiv/aids

And? What are you doing to not be that person?

>you don't want to help at all

I have spent insane amounts of time for a young adult educating and spreading information about hiv, where are you getting this from? I've seen first hand how many downplay the seriousness of hiv or ignore it completely, if you're gonna try call me out on something at least try to be accurate

>go wallow nice in your self hatred

And you've gone full circle with the "any criticism of the gay community means you hate yourself" meme. I've been outspoken about gay rights and acceptance but apparently some fags can't fathom that a gay man can acknowledge problems within his community without being self hating, you certainly proved who you are though, emotional and quick to form conclusions.
>>
File: 1427162231470.gif (2 MB, 395x350) Image search: [Google]
1427162231470.gif
2 MB, 395x350
I agree. My love life would increase astronomically if a higher percentage of gay men weren't mindless cock hounds.

I won't even have anal sex until I'm pretty much tied down with somebody. And that has yet to be seen.
>>
>>6530044
That sounds somewhat better than anonymous sex... or maybe for you it's the fact that you met all 20-25 people as opposed to them being strangers you wouldn't have ever met.
>>
File: image.png (339 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 455x395
>>6513704
>I'm too ugly/autistic to get laid: the post

Loving every laugh OP
>>
>>6513704
>I want everyone to believe and act like I do

fuck off, faggot
>>
File: yotsuba.jpg (39 KB, 342x336) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
39 KB, 342x336
are people here scared about diseases caught during lots of gay sex or about being called over for gay sex except the person youre meeting doesnt want to have sex and instead is going to kill/torture/rob/force you into sex slavery?
>>
>>6529791
>life is meant to be lived
Yeah but that's not a synonym of riding the cock carousel during your younghood. There's more to life than cocks, drugs, partying and alcohol.
>>
File: eti_topkek_cilekli.jpg (27 KB, 376x482) Image search: [Google]
eti_topkek_cilekli.jpg
27 KB, 376x482
>Can't get dick
>Mad/10
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.