[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since what happened in Orlando I've been having people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
File: make it stop.gif (2 MB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
make it stop.gif
2 MB, 500x481
Ever since what happened in Orlando I've been having people tell me that I need to hate this or that religion and support this or that political party. I can't talk to my friends or even just strangers at a bar without hearing this kind of thing. It's not going away. People are still so mad and they need to make sure everyone else is too. There's always been activism in our community but this has gotten unbearable.

I believe in god, but I'm not really religious beyond that, and I've never voted or had any interest in politics. Since when did being a fag mean you had to have strong opinions on these issues? I just want to suck dick, not hate christians or muslims or democrats or republicans.

I admit that I'm not very well informed on any of this (I find it super boring tbph) and people who knew me understood and respected my decision to stay out of it, but now I'm being told that I have to educate myself and pick a side. They get so frustrated that they don't realize how much they're upsetting me. I had a close friend snap at me and call me an idiot because I couldn't answer his political questions and tried to change the subject.

I can't handle these feels, /lgbt/. Is it not possible to stay out of all this bullshit anymore? Can't you be gay and just want to be left alone?
>>
File: 91.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
>>6513121
Don't ever let people force you to be interested in anything you're not interested in. Tell your close friend that isn't cool to make you talk about it and put you down when you're not interested in the subject. Politics aren't that important anyway. For your own safety though, do watch out for Muslims.
>>
>>6513121
You can, and that would be ideal, but honestly this issue affects you and not having an opinion or knowing anything about it shows a level of naiveté unbecoming of an LGBT person.
>>
>>6513121
>I don't like real life issues and the world
>I just want to practice escapism and not do anything meaningful

Orlando happened. Make up your mind about it and speak or crawl in a hole and never grow up.

You sound insufferable either way.
>>
>>6513121
>friends are worried about you
>wants to know you are aware of the quite serious threat that is growing in your country, that will directly target you and people you hang out with.
>;-; nuuu, don´ tell me things that might upset my rosy fantasyland.
>>
File: female warrior.jpg (14 KB, 236x287) Image search: [Google]
female warrior.jpg
14 KB, 236x287
>>6513150
This.

I'm lesbian, and don't hate muslims. But be aware, that (not all but) most muslims on this planet do n o t think, that being homosexual is okay and the majority of them believes, that homosexual acts should be punished. It was the same in christianity, but thanks to the processes after the reformation and the enlightenment things have changed for the majority of christians.

>I had a close friend snap at me and call me an idiot because I couldn't answer his political questions and tried to change the subject.
You "had" a close friend? So he is not your close friend anymore, because you are not interested in politics and did not answer his questions the way he wanted? That is really sad. I have a lot of friends and family members, who have different opinions and many of them are not interested in politics at all. I respect all political views as long as they are not obviously harmful to anyone. Maybe your close friend became radical in some way... seriously, that's how radical people act.
>>
>>6513121
You need to stop giving a shit. I'll explain how.

1) find an issue that someone is passionate about.
2) feel like you are about to give a shit.
3) stop
repeat step 3 till you have ceased all shits
>>
>>6513121
Honestly, I think that the way you see it is a lot healthier than picking a side.
Making uninformed decisions is the worst thing you can do, and even if it wasn't uninformed, picking sides and taking offense is the best way to start WW3.

Live and let live.
>>
>>6513175
>real life issues

Orlando is a fantasy issue for whiny bitches to "have an opinion" on. My opinion is: it sucks, I'm glad it didn't happen to me. End of opinion. Do I think anything needs to change? Do I think we need to pass legislation to blah blah blah? Do I need to "pick a side"? No.

50 people died. That sucks, but 50 people die every fucking 12 HOURS from car crashes, and I sure as shit don't have a strong opinion about car safety regulations. Why should I get up in arms over a freak incident that faggots are printing on headlines and shoving up their asses?
>>
>>6513305
Buddha couldn't have put it more elequantly himself
>>
I feel the same at times. But then I stop browsing internet and social media for a while, go out and realize there's lot of good things out there and hate doesn't really bring any results. Just tell those people to shut up if they have nothing else than pressuring shit to say. I don't want to be politicized by either side. I've met two of gay refugees from Iraq and Syria through Grindr and try to help them to learn more because they have no one to help since they kind of have to be in closet with other asylum seekers. I trust the police and professionals to do their job concerning crime and other things and do my responsibility as normal citizen to try my best to help those I can.

I think love wins and there are good and bad people out there. Just believe in what you think is good and you can make the world a better place. Orlando was a tragedy but it could have happened to anyone. It's good to be aware of the things happening in the world but as Bible says: "It is an honor for a man to keep aloof from strife, but every fool will be quarreling". I think it's more important to be well informed than have opinion for every issue.
>>
>>6513121
>I believe in God
>>>/trash/
>>
>>6513121
Thanks for making this thread. It genuinely helped me a lot.
>>
You just gotta ignore peoples bullshit. I have realized myself that I get annoyed with peoples politics on Facebook for example, regardless of side, because when people spew their opinion at you they are telling you, "Think like ME! Do this, do that" So if anyone ever directly tells you some shit, just think of a smart ass response.
>>
>>6513150
Thanks anon. <3

>>6513175
>>6513228
pls go

>>6513157
>shows a level of naiveté unbecoming of an LGBT person

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm hearing all the time now. What does that even mean? Since when does being gay mean anything besides liking other guys and having a good time? Why do I need to hold a particular view in order to be a good LGBT person? It hurts to be told that I'm letting down my community somehow.

>>6513293
I didn't mean to say I'd lost the friend because of it. I definitely hope that's not the case. He used to be like me and not care about politics at all. He got into Donald Trump in a big way after the recent shooting and it's all he talks about now. He asked me who I was voting for and I lied and told him I didn't know. I knew he'd get mad if I told him I don't vote, but he got mad anyway because he thought it meant that I was considering voting for Hillary Clinton. He asked how I could vote for anyone but Trump and why I didn't care about the muslim problem. He then called me an idiot when I asked if we could talk about something else. I've never seen him get so agitated and I've never been insulted by him before. It came out of nowhere. The worst part was that I think he noticed how much he upset me, but he didn't apologize or anything. I was actually on the verge of crying.

I haven't seen him since. He's one of my best friends and I'd hate to lose him over something so stupid. I can't wait for this election to be over.
>>
>>6513293 (me)

>>6514760
You sound like a very sensible person and I appreciate it.
Your friend obviously acts out of a mixture of fear and anger. It's totally not okay to call you an idiot and he should apologize. I would talk about him about that topic and tell him, that his words hurt you deeply. If he truly is your friend and just lost his nerves, because he is afraid and nervous because of the shooting, he will understand you completely.
>>
>>6513443
This. Although I do get really passionate when the MSM plays up this idea of a monolithic, hive mind "LGBT community." That simply DOESN'T exist! Saying things like, "The LGBT community reacts to x by doing y," it makes me cringe.
Some queers would take a liberal stance on it, some conservative, and some will not give a FUCK. It just gets on my nerves when people, including other queers, think all think the same.
>>
>>6513121
No worries, bro. Keep going on sucking dick and not caring about politics if that's how you want to live your life. I hate people who think we have to be inherently political because of our sexuality.
>>
File: fedoric.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
fedoric.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>6513466
>>
The usual partisan shits started turning Orlando into a political football long before the blood dried.

If you're on the right, obviously all Muslims are to blame.
If you're on the left, well of course it's really the NRA and gun owners we need to hold responsible.

Just more bullshit by cynical people looking to score political points.

Fuck them all.
>>
File: 1462611171436.jpg (61 KB, 541x604) Image search: [Google]
1462611171436.jpg
61 KB, 541x604
>>6513121
Oh you poor sweet little thing, I wish I could go back to being innocent like you again.

>but now I'm being told that I have to educate myself and pick a side.
You need to, or you'll get slaughtered in the process. Stop being a dumb bimbo and start studying.

Corrupt politicians and evil in general flourish because people do not take a stand against it.
>>
>>6514760
>Since when does being gay mean anything besides liking other guys and having a good time?
Europe is being systematically flooded with muslims which outbreed natives from 1 to 4, america has the potential of electing the most corrupt politician in it's history as POTUS, one that DID act against gay interests in the past, republicans are trying to hijack the only opportunity to have a sane opposition.

Unless you are on an asian country shit is about to go down hard.
>>
The reason that stuff like this happens is because people can't mind their goddamn business. If nobody gave a shit about sexuality, then we wouldn't have people like the pulse shooter going mental and doing what they do. My philosophy is that if you stand up for your rights now, you can finally be left alone later. But honestly, it's all bullshit. Everyone outside the LGBT community went full retard on Orlando. We have one part on the right wing who is like "good!!!! gawd es killin dem damn peedozzzz!!!!!!" and others that suddenly care about the LGBT community even though the Republicans have introduced 200+ laws against us. Why? because it furthers their hate boner for Muslims. Then we have liberals complaining about the fact that people own guns and this wouldn't have happened if we just ban them all. Anyone with a brain knows that it is simply because the guy hated himself because of an internal conflict between religion and sexuality. His parents were homophobes. He wanted to destroy what he hated in an act of transference because he didn't know how to cope with such things properly. He was a fucking mental case and it was society that pushed him over the edge. Fuck the Republican Party, Fuck the Democratic party. Fuck Religion. I don't need society. I am not going to stand for this blatant manipulation of our people for political gain.
>>
>>6513121
OK dude, I'm all for the "you do you" thing and the "live and let live" thing. Ultimately not I, nor anyone else here can tell you how or what to think or do. But I would like you to consider the following quote from someone who I don't always agree with but still listen to none the less -and imo hits the nail on the head with this particular sentiment. It might give you insight as to why your friends (family, elders) want you to become politically educated.

>"Politics, the crooked timber of our communal lives, dominates everything because, in the end, everything – high and low and, most especially, high – lives or dies by politics. You can have the most advanced and efflorescent of cultures. Get your politics wrong, however, and everything stands to be swept away. This is not ancient history. This is Germany 1933. […] Politics is the moat, the walls, beyond which lie the barbarians. Fail to keep them at bay, and everything burns."
>>
>>6516496
I think people like you like to exaggerate. Do you ever go outside and do anything else than read the news? It's not the end of the world. Read history, bad things have been happening since forever and we're still survivig. Mostly it's better now. I went to Pride last week and there was people more than ever having fun together. I never would have thought that happening when I was a closeted teen living in a small European town where people barely know what homosexuality is. It's a great process. Sorry I just don't understand fellow Millennials who talk about "shit going down" when they live in the richest countries in the world where poorest people can literally do nothing but shitpost on the internet and they get paid by the government. Maybe that is the reason people are so ungrateful? Too much free time to think about things. In those Asian countries you mentioned people work 16 hours a day for low wage. No time to think about how much the world sucks now!
>>
Everything you need is a loving bf, I'm serious bf will solve all your problems and increase your happiness and positive world view
tfw no bf is not just a meaningless meme, even those gays in Syria who are in danger of getting killed by ISIS feel like they can survive when they have a bf
>>
>>6513336
Wanting to ignore that it happened so you can continue to prance around in escapist land is dumb though. You made up your mind, took a stance. Albeit it's one that faces away.

Instead of not glancing, you looked but decided to turn around.

You didn't ignore the fact that it happened.

Whining about not wanting to confront yourself with real world issues is childish.
>>
>>6516496
Oh, come on. I don't think Trump is THAT bad.
>>
>>6514760
>Since when does being gay mean anything besides liking other guys and having a good time?
Since you're an outsider, a stranger, a vulnerable minority.
An unwanted minority.
>>
>>6513121
You sound like someone I want to hug then feed a cookie to.
>>
>>6513121

I sympathize with your feelings, but you should really develop a political consciousness. I don't mean specifically on identity issues, but overall.

And if your friends would rather get angry at you then help enrich you, tell them to stop being assholes.
>>
>>6516470
>Orlando
>leftists blamed guns for Orlando
Yes becase a gun marched it's way into a night club and gunned down innocent people. Only to a leftist are minorities not accountable for their actions. Better blame the guns
>>
>>6513121
> I just want to suck dick, not hate christians or muslims or democrats or republicans.

All those things are worth hating however and the world would be better if more people hated them.
>>
>>6513121
A man killed 49 people and injured even more at a gay club. I don't think you to have to hate a certain group of people because of what he did.

But you simply shouldn't tolerate anybody that supports what that man did that night. Anybody who tries to paint what he did in a positive light or paint him in a positive light is your enemy.

And you should learn to protect yourself. There are people in the USA now that will actually kill you just for being gay now.
>>
>>6513121
>People are still so mad and they need to make sure everyone else is too.

Really? It seems like everyone forgot Orlando after a couple days
>>
>>6514760
Listen, the way America works right now, the Dem and Repubs are like two rival gangs competing for territory. There's an expectation that you'll join one side, and do everything they say, or you're labeled as ignorant/oblivious and get shot up in the crossfire.

The reality is, moderates and even political apathetics like yourself are a rare and special breed, and you should take pride in the fact that you are not fueling the fire they are together creating. It takes tremendous courage to divert from the established path and find your own way.

IMO, this is especially true for LGBT people and other oppressed groups, because there is some sort of ridiculous heightened expectation for them to be politically outspoken (fucking "loud and proud" and then some.) Remember that you are more than your gender/sexuality, and if something isn't important to you, don't let others tell you you're wrong/ignorant for being that way.

The first step towards confidence is learning to filter the beliefs and opinions of others, and peacefully divert them. If you are in a situation where a friend is pressuring you like before, my advice is to confidently assert that you're uninterested in politics altogether, and whether he wants to get into a fiery argument or get off on some philosophical group-think, he should do it with someone else.

Personally, I have the opposite issue, as I often deliberately inflame people who I know possess passionate/sensitive beliefs despite the fact that I don't actually give a shit about the issue. Fancy myself something of a master baiter - they just can't resist my bait. But fear not, my sort usually won't aim for your sort.
>>
>>6516518
There is no evidence he was actually gay
>>
>>6520575
Even if he was, doesn't matter.

He killed 49 people because they were at a gay club and proclaimed himself an enemy of America.
>>
>>6516533
Surviving, not improving.
>Too much free time to think about things
Obviously.
>In those Asian countries you mentioned people work 16 hours a day for low wage. No time to think about how much the world sucks now!
Untrue, South Korea and Japan are extremely different from china, and all of them are managing to set foundations that will build a better future, unlike the clusterfuck we're doing here.
>>
>>6520670
But he wasn't, and that "even if he was" meme is really obvious.
>>
>>6513121
Christian here, im curious about that do other christians really hate gays or is that something that people think we do? I just dont have any religous friends i talk to and my understanding is that god loves everyone, including lgbt people, and so are christians supposed to do. Well the sin thing is something else but that doesnt mean we're supposed to hate people who sin.
Is that "god hates gays" something that came from christians?

And well sorry for being so clueless
>>
>>6516489
>You need to, or you'll get slaughtered in the process.

KEK. You fags are melodramatic aren't you.

t. Muzzie. :3
>>
>>6522873
because no one would lie on the internet just to create a narrative
>>
>>6513121
I love you.

just move forward.
>>
>>6522863
No, you've gotten it the gist of it. Nowadays, most preachers teach that gay people simply struggle with sin like someone who sleeps around or lies. However, they warn against people who make being gay their entire identity, as they view it like someone who is addicted to porn, or sleeping around, since that's essential being "unrepentant." No one should hate people who sin, since that would mean hating everyone who ever existed except Jesus. Instead, the concept is "hate the sin, love the sinner" but all this does is enable self-righteous behavior and generally shittyness from crappy christians who basically hear "it's ok to shit on gays to help their sin" and therefore start shitting on gays, so preachers try to move away from that. Many christians nowadays don't even have a basic understanding of their beliefs (or even explain the trinity) so it doesn't surprise me.

That doesn't mean some "christians" won't hesitate to call gay people faggots and whatnot. Obviously there are other interpretations of the bible that range from "let's ignore the bible and praise our own interpretation of what 'Jesus' is" to "ah, a biblical text intended for the most holy tribe of Israel, the levites, says that you can't sleep with men, gays are perversions on society and must die if we want to reap blessings from the Lord." Generally, all denominations of churches that are consistent with the bible (this doesn't catholics) all agree that being gay is a sin and should work towards abstaining and repenting from such sin by remaining celibate in both thoughts and actions (remember, lusting after someone is adultery too). That means that any "gay-affirming" churches are going to naturally be more liberal denominations like catholicism to a small degree, episcopalian and other "christian" denominations like universalists and whatnot.

and don't feel sorry about feeling clueless, asking questions and learning is one of the best things you can do for your faith
>>
>>6513121
It's pretty hard to be neutral on a moving train.

If you want people to lay-off, you're going to have to take a stance somewhere, at the very least to stand up for yourself and tell people to leave you alone about it.

>>6514760
>unbecoming of an LGBT person
>what does this mean?
>it hurts to be told im letting down my community
Stop this. You can't be disconnected and stop at "I'm just here to suck dicks" and then turn around and try to claim you're part of the "community". You're either neutral, or you pick a side. This is probably why people give you so much gruff, because you sound like you are involved when it's convenient but cut ties when it's not, which is going to be annoying to people who have strong feelings about stuff.

Again, I'd just like to reiterate that it's hard to be neutral on a moving train. It's great that everyone wants to be disconnected and left a lone, and I wish all of us lived in a world where that's possible, but it's just not when pretty much everyone believes in de facto social competition.

You either learn enough to fight for and inspire neutrality, or you're going to be whining and complaining your whole life about people not leaving you alone or respecting you.
>>
>>6522863
I get told that christians hate gays and that we should hate them back, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Most of my straight friends are christian and they're the nicest people on the planet. I've never heard a word of judgment about my sexuality from any of them and the strongest words of sympathy and support I received after Orlando were from them. I'll never forget that.

>>6523577
That's really unfair. I love my community and I try to help it in any way that I can. I volunteer at Pride every year and I donate monthly to HIV/AIDS research. I don't think you need to be political to contribute and I definitely don't believe in shaming people because you think they're not doing enough. You don't know their situation.
>>
>>6523569
Thank you for this informative post anon
>>
>>6523985
Most Western Christians these days are secular. America has a branch of evangelicals who are the crazy vocal ones that get brainwashed in their cults, around 26% are like this so it's still quite big number compared to for example in Nordic countries where majority of people are Lutherans and don't have these problems. And if you're gay and grow up, let's say, in Iowa, you're most likely going to have bad image of Christians.
>>
File: 1464236313009.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1464236313009.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>6513121
Smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
>>
>>6513121
>Is it not possible to stay out of all this bullshit anymore? Can't you be gay and just want to be left alone?
NO. You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists.
Everyone who is not us is the enemy and must be treated as such.

You must crush the enemy and everyone who is with him, befriends him, reaches out to him or has any other relationship that isn't founded in hostility.
Their kind cannot be trusted, should not be trusted and must not be trusted.
>>
>>6513121
There are a lot of Islamic hate preachers in Florida, and all over the world. Of course, it can be argued that this isn't a true Quranic interperetarion, but all other denominations would say that.

Ultimately, it comes down to a much greater degree of Islamic fundamentalism than in other religions - 97% of Palestinian Muslims believe Homosexuality should incur the death penalty.

I don't think you should hate this religion, even if its most devout hate you. A lot of them are being let into the country due to war, and are having crimes they commit covered up in fear of seeming 'racist' - as if that were possible towards a religion.

Soon it will be so bad that Shariah law will be an acceptable thing for most Western Muslims, and there will be a LOT more Western Muslims. To avoid being smashed with rocks, you're gonna have to learn more on this issue and at least take part in spreading beliefs contrary to radical Islam on social media. Sorry, but that's the only safe option for LGBT people.

In the West, we dabate the legality of gay marriage, but in the Middle East, they debate how to kill us.
>>
File: na0124_stoningweb940.jpg (422 KB, 940x1896) Image search: [Google]
na0124_stoningweb940.jpg
422 KB, 940x1896
>>6513121
There are a lot of Islamic hate preachers in Florida, and all over the world. Of course, it can be argued that this isn't a true Quranic interperetarion, but all other denominations would say that.

Ultimately, it comes down to a much greater degree of Islamic fundamentalism than in other religions - 97% of Palestinian Muslims believe Homosexuality should incur the death penalty.

I don't think you should hate this religion, even if its most devout hate you. A lot of them are being let into the country due to war, and are having crimes they commit covered up in fear of seeming 'racist' - as if that were possible towards a religion.

Soon it will be so bad that Shariah law will be an acceptable thing for most Western Muslims, and there will be a LOT more Western Muslims. To avoid being smashed with rocks, you're gonna have to learn more on this issue and at least take part in spreading beliefs contrary to radical Islam on social media. Sorry, but that's the only safe option for LGBT people.

In the West, we dabate the legality of gay marriage, but in the Middle East, they debate how to kill us.
>>
You could read this:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/apr/14/andrewosborn.theobserver

This was in 2002, a little before his death, but this isn't the first time gay community thinks about these things.
>>
>>6524280
>point out the truth about islam
>get assassinated
>>
>>6524280
>>6524394
>never heard of him
>wiki him
assassinated... by a leftist animal rights activist
wtf.
>>
>>6524430
He was saying unpleasant things about the poor oppressed underprivileged Muslims (things which were all true)

of course a leftist assassinated him
>>
>>6524530
>of course a leftist assassinated him
Don't let the "animal rights activist" part be overshadowed by these poor oppressed muslims.
>>
>>6524213
Welp, I'm never going to the middle east after reading that. That image just gave me an irrational fear of getting stoned to death.

Getting stoned just moved up on my top ten list of worst ways to die. It's easily in the top three.
>>
>>6524543
I assume muslims were the animals he was trying to protect
>>
consider suicide
>>
>>6524560
Well no, there already was some conflict about some stupid animals, I think they were minks, that might have played part in his murder.

Some even say they blew up the muslim part in order to make the murderer seem more like someone who stood up for the poor muslims.

Let's just say that there are still many people who believe he was ordered to murder Fortuyn.
>>
>>6524588
Back in the early 2000s it was European left's thing to do "animal activism" such as freeing thousands of minks and foxes to nature that still damage our ecosystem. I don't think Greenpeace etc. is so popular anymore and now they have new themes such as hiding asylum seekers whose asylum application got rejected.

But the reason he killed Fortuyn was because he was paranoid of xenophobia spreading and radical leftists think violence is good when it's to destroy "fascism"(which they see everywhere because they're crazy). Everyone in Netherlands now agree that Fortuyn was far from far-right politician.
>>
>>6524696
>But the reason he killed Fortuyn was because he was paranoid of xenophobia spreading
That is the common theory.
Another goes that he was primarily motivated by animal rights, and that the "fighting xenophobia" part was a bit blown out of proportion for political reasons.

Now the real reason doesn't really matter (and we might never know, after all can you trust a murderer on his word).
If it were motivated by "compassion for minorities" it plays in the hands of both sides.
If it were merely about animals, neither would really benefit from it.
>>
>>6524733
Well he was most likely crazy anyway like all of these radical idiots
And he's free now
>>
>>6524739
>And he's free now
And he broke all the restrictions that came with his release and got away with it as well.

And nobody tried to murder him yet.
which might have some benefits, but also not considering there's no reason he wouldn't kill Geert Wilders too.
>>
>>6513150

What kind of stupid fucking advice is that? Sure, if someone keeps pressing you on an issue that you don't want/care to talk about then tell them to stop, but the way you're wording it sounds like you should just ignore whatever anyone says as long as it doesn't fit your scope of interests.
>>
>>6516554
You should really use the thesis of this Universal BF Theory (UBFT) for a book.
>>
>>6513466
The majority of gay people believe in God, anon.

You're only placing yourself out in the cold. You may as well walk yourself to the curb too.
>>
>>6529840
lol, another great opposite-of-the-truth post. Over half of all gay people do not believe in any gods. And even fewer used to believe in god, but you assholes are fooling more of them now that there are a few religions that pretend to be tolerant.
>>
>>6529851
I liked your citation. :^)
>>
>>6524556
You never have to worry about being stoned to death by Christians.
>>
>>6531056
What about how Christians were still stoning gays over a thousand years after Jesus Christ supposedly lived?
>>
>>6531071
Bullshit.
>>
>>6531071
>not believing Jesus lived 2000 years ago
What flavor kool-aid did you drink?
>>
>>6531084
The kind where I assume that every word a heterosexual has ever uttered or written down is a complete lie.
>>
>>6524957
the way you chose to interpret what I wrote is what's fucking stupid, you can always refuse to talk about politics and that doesn't mean ignoring your friends when they talk - it just means not allowing yourself to be forced into 'choosing sides'
>>
>>6531180
I don't care about your bullshit heterosexual excuses.
>>
>>6531180
>>6531186
You both know that you're both trolling. Everyone else knows you're both trolling. Why do you two bother? Is this some kind of roleplay?
>>
>>6529840
I dare say that if there are gays that believe in God, they aren't so passionate about it that your lack of belief in a higher power would matter.
>>
>>6513121
Why would any gay person vote Republican when it's the party trying to ban sodomy?
>>
>>6539593
Conservatism is edgy and cool now
>>
>>6539593
who the fuck is trying to ban sodomy?
>>
File: bill pryor.jpg (115 KB, 700x518) Image search: [Google]
bill pryor.jpg
115 KB, 700x518
>>6539787
Maybe he means that Trump picked Will Pryor as SCOTUS who used to want that.

>In 2005, Lambda Legal announced its opposition to the appointment of William H. Pryor Jr. to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, saying he had “repeatedly shown clear hostility to the rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV – and also to women, people of color, disabled people and others.”

>In a 2003 legal brief arguing to uphold a Texas law criminalizing consensual LGBT sex, Pryor compared it to “polygamy, incest, pedophilia, prostitution, and adultery” and argued that states should be free to prosecute gay people as criminals. He said the rights of LGBT people as a group are not protected by the Constitution.

>“This Court [the Supreme Court] has never recognized a fundamental right to engage in sexual activity outside of monogamous heterosexual marriage, let alone to engage in homosexual sodomy,” Pryor wrote. “Such a right would be antithetical to the ‘traditional relation of the family’ that is ‘as old and as fundamental as our entire civilization.”

>He also said homosexuality was harmful and that Texans needed protection from it.

>“Texas is hardly alone in concluding that homosexual sodomy may have severe physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual consequences, which do not necessarily attend heterosexual sodomy, and from which Texas’s citizens need to be protected.”

Fun fact is that he actually used to pose nude for gay magazine himself, under name Bill Pryor(Bill is still his nickname). Typical gay Republican who is a slut in his younger years, at 30s realizes he's not hot twink anymore, regrets his past and goes back to closet to ruin everyone's life. The uptight Republican also my big fetish I just want to fuck the gay back in them.
>>
>>6539884
I love these outed republican stories so much, got any more?
>>
>>6513336
>Why should I get up in arms over a freak incident that faggots are printing on headlines and shoving up their asses?
Because even though as cars gets safer and regulation improves, which is already constantly being changed btw, car accidents start happening less and less.

Importing a bunch of savages into your own country, however, will only make things like Orlando happen more and more.

After so much time, we were ALMOST at a point where being gay would not fuck up your life. We just can't afford to let it all go back to it simply being unsafe to ever come out.
>>
>>6539899
There used to be a blog dedicated to outing them. It doesn't work anymore.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/mike-rogers-outed-gay-republicans-108368
>>
File: 1457540982266.jpg (28 KB, 551x367) Image search: [Google]
1457540982266.jpg
28 KB, 551x367
>>6513121
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.