[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there LGBT community, I have quite a simple question for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: swap.png (13 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
swap.png
13 KB, 600x600
Hello there LGBT community,

I have quite a simple question for the transgender people around here. Would you switch with someone of the gender you're wanting to become? This will be a totally random person unrelated to you.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. :)
>>
A tough question to answer. I'd love to get a new body of the proper sex even if I'd end up average but it would not be fair to the person I would be switching with. Not only is my body horrible but then they'd be stuck with a body of the wrong sex too. Doing that to someone would be unethical.
>>
>>6513052
Let's say the person is willing to swap.
>>
>>6513058
By this point I feel like a smartass jerk who's ruining your thread with technicalities and for this I apologize but if the person is selected at random then their age would follow the statistical distribution of the general population, meaning that I could end up really old and possibly near death, plus there's the chance of ending up disabled or terminally ill.

If I could switch with a random woman who is not severely disabled, terminally ill or much older than me then I'd say yes. I'd be fine with a disability which is not too severe, an illness which is not too crippling and giving up, say, 10 years of my life by becoming 35. I know some people for whom dysphoria is severe enough that they'd just take the gamble so long as the other person consents.
>>
>>6513093
This desu, no utterly debilitating problems, no screwing someone over horribly without their consent, I'd be in.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.