[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree that lesbians, solely by being attracted to women,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Do you agree that lesbians, solely by being attracted to women, are a threat to them and thus have no place in the feminist movement?

It's become more and more that lesbians are no different from the males that they critique in terms of instinctive aggression, violence, and vitriolic hatred of the women that they are supposedly attracted to. So why do they claim to be the leaders in a movement that is supposed to reject the type of people that they are?
>>
>>6510238
Lesbians run the feminist movement. They can't be kicked out.
>>
>>6510238
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27056045
Sad but true.

Lesbians are more violent than the other letters.

Their sexualy abusing partners and other women at astronomical rates is also pretty cringy and rapey.
>>
>>6510281
>the "left"
>actually left at all
ayy lmao
>>
>>6510521
What does that have to do with one in two lesbians being a rapist?
>>
>>6510238

I have not once come across a story of teenage "romance" from a lesbian that did not involve some abuse of the trust a straight woman has towards other women on the assumption they are unattracted to her. The lesbians are basically, "Oh, it's okay if I feel you up like this, we're both girls after all. This is just practice for boys. ;^)"

I think of them as creepy beta male "nice" guys, so I honestly don't see the difference between them and the particularly cringy transbians.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.