[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have hpv.. should I just kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>>
File: gay-palm-face.jpg (27 KB, 419x469) Image search: [Google]
gay-palm-face.jpg
27 KB, 419x469
>>6510122
Well maybe you shouldn't have been such a slut
>>
>>6510122
Do you have warts?
>>
>>6510122
>tfw virgin
>tfw got HPV
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>6510188
yeah I have warts..
>>6510195
fucking me too
>>
>>6510122
>>6510195

Did you get your gardasil shots before infection or does the strain you have not have a vaccine?
>>
>>6510204
That sucks. I probably have hpv, they say if you've slept with over 4 people there's an 80% chance you have it, but I've never had symptoms.
>>
>>6510211
I was never vaccinated to my despair
>>
You deserve it for not educating yourself about safe sex and instead being a degenerate.

my mom wouldn't let me get it because she's a fundie. as soon as i turned 18 i went and got all 3, made her health insurance pay for it. but normies can't think beyond "muh dick feel good"
>>
>>6510271
i mean i got the 3 vaccine series, lmao
>>
>>6510224

This is probably going to sound ungrateful or ironic, but when my mom took me to get the three shots I asked her why I was getting them since I planned on staying a virgin. And she was like "Oh, you'll find a girl. :^)" and because this is /lgbt/, you can probably imagine that had bothered me. Now that I've accepted my sexuality and gender identity and have become more interested in having sex, I'm grateful.

But how did you get infected if you're a virgin?
>>
>>6510222
>tfw I've had sex with 12 people, unprotected mostly, and I'm completely clean.

Am I a level 3 paladin?
>>
>>6510463
Men rarely show symptoms of hpv. You most likely have it and just never had symptoms.
>>
>>6510483
doesn't it show in blood tests?
>>
>>6510502
There is no blood test for men.
Women get a pap test.

There are technically tests for men, but they're all experimental, none have been approved for public use and their accuracy is pretty low and false positives/negatives are common.
>>
>>6510122
>Types in subject box
>Uses old overused reaction pic
Just by that alone you should kill yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.