[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to question my gender identity and I am panicking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: webxsg-riven.jpg (294 KB, 650x1005) Image search: [Google]
webxsg-riven.jpg
294 KB, 650x1005
I'm starting to question my gender identity and I am panicking, please help.

Thanks.
>>
>>6509869
You're welcome? Did you have a question, or want some kind of advice? 4chan isn't your Twitter feed ya know.
>>
>>6509874
Well what the fuck do I do?
I've relied on 4chan for 6 years, I've forgotten how to do anything else.
>>
read the catalog faggot.

you're welcome
>>
>>6509869
What triggered your questioning?
Is this the first time?
We need more details...
>>
>>6509879
See >>6496384

Ask all your questions there, and read the info in the OP post.

Quick rundown:
Are you uncomfortable in your body as relates to your current sex?
Do you desire the body of the opposite sex?
If you could press a button and wake up tomorrow as the opposite sex, forever, no take backs, and people remember you as you were before, would you?

If yes to all of these you have a decent chance of being trans. Sorry for your loss. : /
>>
Not OP, but me too. Is twenty seven too old to transition? I'm losing hair too.
>>
http://thefederalist.com/2014/06/23/how-the-trans-agenda-seeks-to-redefine-everyone/
>>
>>6510013
This, what's spurring this on? Be honest, it matters.
>>
>>6509869
Just cross dress and talk to someone close to you about it. Its all out experimenting with stuff you like and how you feel. If you are still having problems see a shrink.
>>6509879
>4chan for 6 years
Doubt it
>>6510218
>Is twenty seven too old to transition?
You have a lot larger chance of not passing, but depending on genetics you could pass better than others. It all depends on your body.
>>6510173
Is also right, use the right thread
>>
Op you are ugly and therefore a male
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.