[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (355 KB, 565x595) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355 KB, 565x595
/lgbt/ I'm going to need some advice because I think I've fucked up hard.

I'm 22, straight, with a beautiful girlfriend who I love dearly. We've been going out for about 2 years.

Just recently I came back from my mandatory physical training in the army. A close friend of mine since middle school,who's gay, wanted to celebrate the occasion because fuck it, have some fun with your life!

I went over to his house, got really fucking drunk from some liquor and shit just kinda escalated from that point forward.

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie and he started getting really touchy feely. Rubbing up against me, telling me how sexy I am. He even told me that he had a crush on me during his junior year in high school.

If I had to say, my friend is a twink. 21 years old, blond hair, blue eyes, feminine face, slender body, he also has this really cute black birth mark just below his left eye. He was a really gorgeous looking guy. So instead of pushing him away from me I sort of gave in and kissed him instead.

He told me that he wanted me to be inside him and just fuck him silly. That's when we went to his bedroom and had sex.

Ever since then I started to have sex with my friend occasionally behind my girlfriends back. My feelings for him grew stronger and stronger but at the same time I still love my girlfriend to death. My friend would always tell me to just break up with my girlfriend and he would get really jealous whenever I would go out with her or talk to her on the phone whenever he's around.

I don't know what the fuck to do at this point. I don't want to break up with my girlfriend and at the same time I don't want to screw anything up with my friend. Any advice would help.
>>
You gotta pick one or the other. You are in a real bad spot.

This twink could get mad and yell your gf if you break things off with him.

And if you continue your gf will find out and leave you for cheating.

I'm 25 and bi And would say choose your gf though because this twink is just a fucc boi and your of is the more stable relationship choice
>>
>bisluts
>>
>>6509586
Cheater scum.

Best case scenario you're honest with your gf and be poly. Stop lying to her and yourself, or let her go,
>>
>>6509586
you're fucking scum
not because you're homo, but because you cheated on your girlfriend of 2 years
some people just want to suffer i guess
also get tested for hiv
>>
Tell her what happened. If you truly love her, ask her forgiveness. If you don't, one of two things will happen:

1 - twink boyfriend will out you, maybe viciously telling your girlfriend how much you love him and want to be with him or maybe just letting her know in hopes she breaks up with you, or

2 - You live a lie with being outed hanging over your head, just waiting for the next shoe to drop.

- biscum cheater
>>
>>6509586
keep being awesome op
u should get ur gf involved
>ive had a couple girls tell me it would be hot to watch their bf get down with a cock
>>
>>6509586

>straight
>keeps fucking a guy

What is the purpose of keeping up this delusion?
>>
>>6512090
Biscum? That's a new one. What's wrong with being bi?

>>OP
I would say be honest. If you love both of them keep your hopes up for a poly.
>>
>>6512312
>What's wrong with being bi?
leg butts is under the impression that all bi people are cheating sluts, and op is backing it up in spades.
>>
>>6511304
>>6511217
>>6511333
>>6512090
>>6512918
OP here. I know I'm a fucking asshole for cheating, thanks for clarifying that guys.

After some thinking, I'm planning on telling my girlfriend about the situation, the only problem is I don't know exactly how to approach the subject...
>>
>>6514987
Drop them both.
Get out of the country, wanna come to Iceland with me? We don't have to do gay shit I don't really want to I just need an Iceland buddy.
>>
>>6512312
>Biscum? That's a new one. What's wrong with being bi?

I was referring to myself. Did the same thing OP did, so...
>>
>>6514987
>After some thinking, I'm planning on telling my girlfriend about the situation, the only problem is I don't know exactly how to approach the subject...

Rip the bandage off. Don't hesitate, don't hide the facts, get it all out there.

"I want to be honest about something. A while back I got drunk with twink and ended up having sex with him. Before then I had never done anything with a guy and considered myself straight. Since then we have met up, I was sober and knew what I was doing and had sex with him again. I know this hurts you but I want to be honest with you."

Don't expect her to forgive you. In fact it's best to have a back-up plan on where to stay, etc...

Just do it.
>>
>>6514987
If you tell her just be ready for it to get bad. One of my co workers at an old job told me she could handle if her bf cheated on her with a woman but it would destroy her if it was with another man
>>
>>6509586
If you are straight and in a straight relationship,
It's not cheating if it's with another boy ;)
>>
>>6509586
You are a disgusting cheater, you cheating piece of shit.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>6517841
Straight people are fucked up.
>>
at least make an attempt at polyamory, don't knock it til you try it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.