[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Trans GF gets off on hearing how i would dress her in girly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1464483241013.png (405 KB, 900x949) Image search: [Google]
1464483241013.png
405 KB, 900x949
My Trans GF gets off on hearing how i would dress her in girly clothing, like a real life doll. Is there any resources to help me get better at doing this for her.
>>
>>6509560
like... clothing stores?
>>
Try different stuff on her and see what turns her on.
>>
File: 15465.imgcache.jpg (72 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
15465.imgcache.jpg
72 KB, 500x750
>>6509560
Like this kind of thing, or no mask?
>>
>>6509645
well, i mean like a doll in that she likes the idea of me having complete control ever her wardrobe.
>>
polyvore i think lets you make outfits out of retailers clothes
>>
>>6509675
what kind of resources are you looking for? are you looking for conventional outfits or more obviously lewd things?
>>
>>6509856
conventional
>>
>>6509867
Tranny here. For me it has to do mostly with the idea of someone giving me attention and affection in a dominant way, which is why probably why I'm also into light pet play.
>>
>>6509977
My guess is that they tend to crave sexual attention and like expressing their femininity.
>>
>>6509977
Probably same reason ugly girls feel the same way, because they didn't get all the attention they saw other, prettier girls getting growing up and see that attention as validating.
>>
>>6510155
Yeah this definitely describes me. I remember when I was playing Life is Strange I got really jealous whenever I played through the parts with Chloe and her dad because I never had a relationship that was anything close to that growing up with my dad. I wanted basically that affectionate father-daughter relationship where he looks after me and I call him daddy and all that but all he ever wanted to do was basically "teach me how to be a man".

I'm pretty much 100% cis-passing now, but I still have some self-esteem issues related to stuff like that and so when I get affection from guys it just makes me feel soooo good.
>>
>>6510295
I just want my identity to be validated, not necessarily get attention although that may be a means to an end.
>>
File: literally me.jpg (1 MB, 970x1435) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
1 MB, 970x1435
>>6510295
Yup, our lives are literally garbage dude
>>
>>6510295
Pretty sure humans as a species are attention whores since we're a social species. Attractive people just naturally get the attention they desire and think putting in any effort to get attention, or getting satisfaction from that attention is seen as a negative because naturally attractive people don't really understand what it's like not to have that attention given to them for zero effort on their part.
>>
File: 1460135096487.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460135096487.jpg
155 KB, 1600x1200
/cgl/ can help you, theres like 10 lolita/doll etc threads almost always
>>
>>6510295
Never thought about this but yes. Its absolutly jizz worthy when you post on instagram as a cis girl and you get 1000's of likes.
>>
>>6509560
This is actually a real thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ZO45EvyuM
>>
>>6509899
probably start by taking a look at your own wardrobe, things you see people wearing. is there any particular style you are going for?
>>
File: WolfiBandHainLarge.jpg (133 KB, 678x947) Image search: [Google]
WolfiBandHainLarge.jpg
133 KB, 678x947
>>6509560
I feel this is about her having a guiding female figure like a mom, older sister, best friend

I think pointing out why you choose each outfit and end each session describing what vibe the outfit gives off. If you want to make it really A++ tie it around an event like going to a fancy restaurant or going to the beach or a club or a picnic
>>
>>6509645
I wish I could get a cute boy and bully them into dressing like this for me. Then maybe take them for a walk down the street..

Man I thought I was AGP but maybe I'm just into weird S&M crossdressing.
>>
>>6513351
I guess I should have said pic not related, I'm her boyfriend, so i don't think shes looking at me for a female figure XD.
>>
>>6513626
I hope you don't find this comment creepy but that makes it even hotter haha. Not much I could say to help though.
>>
>>6513635
I take it as a compliment.
>>
>>6509565
underrated post
>>
>>6509645
CHOBITS!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.