[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to do HRT without the fertility (maybe not go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Is it possible to do HRT without the fertility (maybe not go all the way)?
And is it to late to start at 25?
>>
>>6509465
If you aren't going all the way. There is no real point in doing it. You can get similar results with a shit ton of cardio and stop eating protean.
>>
>>6509488
Thanks, do you have any more tips on becoming more feminin without HRT?
>>
>>6509509
theyre lying to you
if you want to maintain some function just use less antiandro or ask about finasteride
>>
Research Casodex + finasteride.
Casodex blocks absorption of T, finasteride is an aromatase and will convert serum T into Estrogen.

Finasteride is pretty strong though, you'll get tits for sure and they will hurt, like a lot. 75% tanner 3 with combo described.
>>
>>6509488
> You can get similar results with a shit ton of cardio and stop eating protean.
not at fucking 25 you can't
>>
>>6509465
What scare campaign is this from?
>>
>>6510614
Since when? I've been on Finasteride for a year now and the only thing it did to me is help with hair regrowth. No boobs, not even soreness.
>>
>>6510675
Yeah, you can. The difference in HRT results between a 20 and a 25 year old are pretty much down to genetics. Any 20 year old that tells you differently is probably a jealous hon.
>>
>>6510614
ill be getting a referral to a gyno in a few weeks, from the sounds of it, i can only get cypro due to government rules. what do?

from my own research, casodex + finasteride/dutasteride seems like the best alternative to something like degarelix, which would be my prefered option, and sounds like it fucks much less with you endocrine system than cypro.

i never heard that finasteride should do anything but block DHT though?
>>
>>6511180
probably some hippie thing about the natural process of menopause being good or something
>>
>>6512560
This.

Some people change their appearence in their 20ies pretty fast. There are also some persons, who look like 18-20, when they are 30 or above, although this is rare. It's not so much your age, but what you've got.
>>
>>6509465

Bank sperm if you want kids and HRT. That's my advice. It's what I did

It's not too late to start at 25, just do it
>>
>>6513080
how much would you need to store to be sure some of it doesnt get killed by the frost?
>>
File: anna freddo.jpg (6 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
anna freddo.jpg
6 KB, 188x188
>>6513137
Everything will be killed by the frost, anon... everything!
>>
>>6513184
tfw not the frost queen
>>
>>6513137

They tell you when you go there. I had to go and make like 5 deposits I think
>>
File: image.png (590 KB, 980x870) Image search: [Google]
image.png
590 KB, 980x870
>>6512747
>>
>>6513762
Forgot to add comment;

If you take it for hair loss you are recommended take an aromatase inhibitor as well. If you don't take one you will be feminized to an extent depending on the amount of serum T. With Casodex in the mix there is a lot of serum T to work with, much more than taking finasteride alone.
>>
>>6513780
well i am looking for feminization, i was just under the impression that because casodex makes serum level T is higher its because it is blocking T rather than making you not produce any. what would you say i should go for?
>>
>>6513815
Correct, it only blocks your body from absorbing it. Which means it doesn't shut down your testes. You will be infertile while taking it however but it is more reversible than any other AA.

Technically it isn't even an AA, more like a SARM. I would consult with an endo, I am by no means an expert.

The finasteride will block DHT formation (responsible for body hair and balding) as a 5aRI combined with Casodex blocking the absorption of any androgens. Reports indicated full shedding of 60% of body hair within 12 months and growth of vellum within 18 months on Casodex as the follicles starve from no way to absorb DHT. Casodex alone can cause drastic feminization but it is best to also introduce something to convert the serum T.
>>
>>6513896
>consult with an endo
understandably, i just want to go in and having a good idea of what its all about.

>it is best to also introduce something to convert the serum T
i didnt think there was much that could be done to metabolize the T outside of that the body naturally does. any suggestions on this since i didnt think this would be important, also what is the reason behind metabolizing it?
>>
>>6513959
https://m.reddit.com/r/transhealth/comments/3axahm/looking_for_primary_sources_on_bicalutamide/

It just seems like a waste to not metabolize it, otherwise you will just end up pissing it all out when you could be metabolizing it. Read this thread, it seems to be the closest to what I am describing and provides reviews.
>>
>>6513989
>seems like a waste
yea thats true, ill give it a read, thanks for the link
>>
New here. Is it possible to grow small chest bumps without losing fertility? Also, does your chest stop hurting if you stop taking hormones?
>>
So should I take bicalutamide, possibly with a DHT blocker, or cypro?
>>
>>6514260
Don't double up on AAs. Just Casodex/Bicalutamide with Finasteride. You aren't taking any estro, instead you are allowing your body to make its own. Likely has a much better ROA than even injections considering it will be indigenous. You may need to tweak your dose of finasteride to hit a sweet spot in the conversion ratio, meaning this is difficult to DIY. If you aren't consulting with an endo do not even try this. Seriously. With anything. It is already dangerous to mess with your endocrine system, to not have a medical professional in consult is irresponsible. There are plenty of people who will do just fine but even 1/1000 chance means if 1 million people try this 1000 will experience severe medical consequence.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.