[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are British lads the least sought after type of qt? seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 736x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 736x708
Why are British lads the least sought after type of qt? seems everyone on this board wants non-british european, arab, australian or amercian

Not to diss at those guys, they're great, but show us qts some love too
>>
Terrible drinkers, use lot of drugs, rude and full of themselves, not very good looking
>>
I would actually PREFER a British qt. Have him come home from work and we go out to our favorite Pub wearing our thick, wool sweaters we got for each other. Then we bang and afterwards have a cuppa and a cig before maybe falling asleep while catching a bit of BBC news. God I'm so lonely
>>
>>6507088
Plus on the 4th of July I could bend him over and yell ''Fuck the British!" for that added bit of patriotism
>>
>>6507085
>Terrible drinkers
and where are you from lad? :^) you can only be a better drinker if you're Eastern European or Irish, Aussies are on the same level
>>
>>6507091
I could be down for this ;);););)

then I could show you our comedy shows and gloat how better they are
>>
british guys are hot. at least the scallies, lads and posh lads. ix nay on the twinks and emos tho.
>>
File: 1310857999561.jpg (51 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
1310857999561.jpg
51 KB, 576x416
>>6507071

Because British people have the Western 'small island' mentality that tries to turn everything into a familiarity, which a lot of people don't like.

Everything is about familiarity with the Brits - Bants, calling each other cheeky cunts, getting wasted and seeing each other at their worst. Celebrities in Britain aren't worshiped and they're only appreciated once they're brought down to the level of the common man. They might shun the idea that they're conservative and claim to appreciate individuality, but they can't trust a person they don't understand; foreigners are only accepted in Britain once they've shown to be atypically British, exotic cultural practices need not apply. Pakistanis were only accepted once the cornershop became a staple of the British high street and Poles put on high-vis vests and did cowboy construction jobs, just like the typical working class, labour-industry Brit.

British people don't understand or respect the attitude of a maverick or individualist; they're not big dreamers - They're more into routine; Going down the pub, putting their feet up with a custard cream and a cuppa tea. You don't go up to a British guy and ask to 'date' them; that kind of suave overconfidence puts them off; you get them wasted enough at a stag night for them to admit they'd be happy to take a dick in the arse.

Because of this, the British are insular and stick to their own and those who try and permeate the culture often fail.

Source: A tired Brit.
>>
>>6507694
Well, it works, doesn't it? We built an empire, and it never really fell. Most of the colonies sort of grew up and were set loose to be their own countries.
>>
>>6507071
return ulster
gib back irish clay

only then will my potato touch your teahole
>>
I think it's our accents.

>>6507091
Huehue
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x375
>>6513222
>>
File: flint-1.png (389 KB, 580x527) Image search: [Google]
flint-1.png
389 KB, 580x527
>>6507071
I don't want to stick my peepee in the lumber pile that is an average Brit's mouth
>>
>>6507094
i thought by terrible drinkers he meant we have an alcohol problem
>>
>>6514591
Well he's not wrong
>>
>>6507694
Hm I kinda get this but in no way do I feel like this at all, I would say i'm very individualistic, open and interested in other cultures and love to spend time with people from other countries too
>>
File: 1449603920665.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449603920665.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>least sought after
>>
>>6514622
Too bad you're batshit crazy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.