[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sucking my first dick today (maybe)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: banana-fb.jpg (29 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
banana-fb.jpg
29 KB, 1200x630
so im potentially sucking my first cock today (bisexual male known i was bi for about 4 months) if all goes well. i want to make him happy can i get some tips? thanks
>>
>>6506962
Don't throw up
>>
Hahahahaha. Youll know what to do
>>
Dont use teeth. Use tongue.

Use hands too.

Congrats, you are now skilled.
>>
>>6506962
moan a little so he knows you're enjoying it. the vibrations will feel good on him too
>>
You know, in my own experience and experience with new-to-homosex guys i find that they usually know what to do even if they've never sucked a cock before, maybe they've had girls suck them off before and they know what they like and what they don't, its also common sense not to use teeth or nails on a cock. I was a demon sucking my first dick, he came in no time at all and i was quite proud
>>
so guys i gave it today and wow it was crazy. he said i was one of the best he ever had. i feel so happy i slayed.
>>
>>6506962
Don't bite.
Make sure you sound like you're enjoying it.
Don't be afraid to use your fingers as well.
>>
I have been feeling a desire to do this lately. I don't know why. Never done anything gay before. I don't know how I feel about it.
>>
>>6506962
you should only suck if you love the person
don't be a slut
>>
>>6513582
why? there's nothing wrong with being a slut
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.