[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Gerbil Thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: cinderblock.jpg (41 KB, 404x718) Image search: [Google]
cinderblock.jpg
41 KB, 404x718
I've always been curious about this.
Been actively gay for about a year and looking to further explore aspects of my orientation.
Is it really a thing to do stuff with gerbils? If so, why? And how do you do it?
>>
>>6506100
Ask Richard Gere...
>>
I was at a gay bar once that had "in memoriam" photos of gerbils/hamsters on the wall.

I'm 90% sure it was a joke.
>>
>>6506100
>Is it really a thing to do stuff with gerbils?
I'm about 90% certain that this is just some ridiculous anti-gay propaganda that was popularized by South Park. If it weren't, there would be videos all over the place.
>>
this movie star named richard gere made a movie called pretty woman where he falls in love with a whore and she convinces him to do cray cray shit.

part of it is with her ex boifriend who is a mud fetishist and likes to penetrate moulded copies of his body but the second half is small animals. Richard gere's character starts to stuff himself with small animals....squirrels, songbirds, bunnies...later in real life he started to frequent local pet stores and in-assculate the little puppers. Very Sick. Very Hollywood.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.