[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, girls. You do it for the attention.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12
File: lookatus.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lookatus.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
Admit it, girls.

You do it for the attention.
>>
Never! We can't survive without male attention.
>>
>>5914525
i hate attention actually. I'm embarassed by the LGBT community and don't want to be associated with them in any way. Everytime I see some kind of lesbian media, I cringe.

My goal in life is to get a wife and we live a nice private life where it's nobody's business. I don't even want my parents to know since them and my relatives would throw a shit fit. Even my sister, I'd rather not tell her anything even though she's tolerant, she's hella judgemental.

Basically I hate hearing people's opinions on my personal sex life and my choice on gfs so that info is just for me and me only.
>>
File: mb7kb8fhGb1qmylijo1.jpg (221 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
mb7kb8fhGb1qmylijo1.jpg
221 KB, 498x668
>>5914525
but the weird creepy attention is the worst part
>>
>>5914525
"It"? You mean the rainbow hair?

Well duh that's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>5914525
gays do it for attention too.
>>
>>5914550
>Implying this actually happens
>>
>>5914558
>women insecure enough to overinterpret people simply looking at them
This happens a whole fucking lot m8.
>>
>>5914557
But nobody wants to fuck gays other than gays.

Women are genetically predisposed to get the cawk and knocked up.

Fiddling with other girls entices men, and ensures the labor of motherhood is shared between the two female partners.

Ultimately, lesbianism is a heterosexual mating ritual.
>>
Women always claim they hate attention, but walk around all "notice me senpai" with rainbow tumblr hair or their tits out. We get it you hate your overbearing father, or lack of... :^}
>>
>>5914567
>But nobody wants to fuck gays other than gays.
>durr hurr I can't seem to get my head out of my ass
>>
>>5914567
But fujoshis love gays

Men are genetically predisposed to feed women's attentional needs

Men who openly kiss other men entices fujoshis and ensures that gurls that they will all have a fabulous time and make sure fujoshis get all the fanservice they need

Ultimately, faggotry is a heterosexual women's fanservice schlicking material

>>5914568
>because attention whoring gay men like Perez Hilton never dye their hair in obnoxious colors and wear nothing but banana hammocks.
We get it, you're bitter and you have no bf, but there's no need to act so salty.
>>
File: gaygod_mattlush.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
gaygod_mattlush.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
men never attentionwhore

:^)
>>
File: joeygraceffa.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
joeygraceffa.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
gay men are never attentionwhores for their female teenage audience!

>>
File: tyleroakley.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tyleroakley.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
totally not attentionwhoring for the girls!

>>
File: shane-dawson-tv-show-nbc.jpg (66 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
shane-dawson-tv-show-nbc.jpg
66 KB, 650x400
nope. Men don't attentionwhore ever because girls would never give these guys any attention even though their youtube audience mainly consists of young women.

>>
>>5914558
it literally does tho and that comic actually captures the two general categories of common weird reactions pretty well
people are generally grumpy and disapproving, in my experience it's most often old women and middle-aged guys, or they're creepily overenthusiastic, usually younger guys and sometimes girls

neither is something you want a dozen times when you're just trying to walk down the street in the city to go to lunch

>>5914566
most people just look around at the people who are around them but it's stupid to suggest that no one ever gives anyone, especially people of certain groups, weird attention in public
>>
>>5914567
Wait what? So muh biotroofs applies to women but not men?
>>
>>5914568
What makes you think the rainbow hair is for attention? Is it so hard for you to imagine that people may just like to express themselves differently?
>>
>>5914719
Only men are allowed to express themselves.
>>5914669
>>5914661
>>5914654
>>
>>5914779
These are literally the most obvious examples of attentionwhoring that poster could provide m8.

Also,
>express themselves
Conversations, exchanging opinions, sense of humor and all that shit are all viable tools for expressing an actual personality. If buying and applying something to your hair is the way of "expressing" you choose, you must be pretty fucking boring.
>>
File: 020430.jpg (300 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
020430.jpg
300 KB, 1280x720
>>5914525
Yeah I do it for girl attention.
>>
>>5914883
So you think everyone should just wear boring clothes all the time?
>>
>>5914525
I dress like a boy to fuck your straight wife when she gets mad @ u
>>
>>5914567
>But nobody wants to fuck gays other than gays.
Women fall for gay men all the time?

>Fiddling with other girls entices men, and ensures the labor of motherhood is shared between the two female partners.
What? i always thought it was because it was more of a multiple women during sex fantasy and lesbianism was just sexualized with this so guys would be tricked into seeing it positive for them, like masculine alcoholism and sexy beer commercials.
>>
>>5914719
>What makes you think the rainbow hair is for attention?
lol
>>
>>5915238
>Women fall for gay men all the time?

Haha no. Women have gbf's as cool accessories. Women don't fall for flamboyant faggots.

No one outside of this hugbox likes gay men or trannies
>>
>>5915264
What? I'm a gay man, and I've had two girls ask me to be their bf. You must be ugly. There's some women that marry gay men, too. How can someone be this bitter?
>>
File: Man-Bun-Groupon-Review.jpg (134 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Man-Bun-Groupon-Review.jpg
134 KB, 500x500
>>5914883
I could provide more attentionwhoring kind of dudes.

For example man buns. Wearing oversized glitz watches. Vaping. Overpriced meme shoes. /fit/ tripfags, /r9k/ tripfags, or how any tripfag here on /lgbt/ is either a dude posting their ass or an mtf posting their ass shaved.
>>
>>5915264
Women love gay men because they don't have to put out, they take care of themselves, they can relate to them better, they're not into boring masculine activities. There's a reason people call them lady sitters.
>>
>>5915699
Straight women, that is.
>>
>>5914892
So cute, they both have a boner.
>>
File: 1458454517930.png (93 KB, 278x251) Image search: [Google]
1458454517930.png
93 KB, 278x251
>>5914525
>ywn have a petite feminine head
>>
File: peace.jpg (51 KB, 509x654) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
51 KB, 509x654
>>5914525
cause boys are irrrrresistible.
>>
It's attention + in group preference the women have women don't care about male attention because they don't care about men for anything other than finances when girls kiss girls in public it's not only to manipulate men sexualiy for resources but to also get the attention of the people that females actually consider human other females
>>
File: 1456877352655.png (2 MB, 1752x1703) Image search: [Google]
1456877352655.png
2 MB, 1752x1703
>implying girls do any kind of "it" with me
j-joke's on you
>>
>>5914566
I've actually seen it happen where two girls holding hands strolled by and as soon as the two boys passed them the boy whipped around to stare and then giggled with his friend, pointing at the girls.
>"Dooood, were those like, lesbians?!? Hurr ha ha"
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.