[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bugchasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1467595967386.png (287 KB, 559x754) Image search: [Google]
1467595967386.png
287 KB, 559x754
Should Bugchasers be killed?
>>
>>6504756
yes.

It's time the homosexual community started enforcing morals that encourage health and prosperity.
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (96 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
96 KB, 448x473
>>6504765
Why don't you go find a woman and breed if you love hetero values so much?
>>
>>6504756
yes
they should be drug from their homes and burned publicly
>>
>>6505082
>fun as a homosexual doesn't exist unless degenerate acts are involved
You're part of the problem.
>>
File: 1458298208603.gif (2 MB, 450x575) Image search: [Google]
1458298208603.gif
2 MB, 450x575
>>6504756
I seriously hope this isn't real. I've been with like 3 dudes and the current guy I've dated for like 3 years. Do people actually do this?
>>
>>6505143
>Oh man this is horrible... do people actually do/ believe this?
Come the fuck on, how long have you been on the internet? the answer to this question is ALWAYS yes.
>>
>>6505139
You're the one deciding it's degenerate, begging the question. I'm not ashamed of our culture and history and you won't find me agitating for "marriage" and adoption rights in some desperate attempt to be "normal". These kinds of political moves are what's causing problems for us, not the occasional bit of harmless fun.

If there's ever a serious backlash against us, it'll be because we tried to muscle our way into societal institutions where we weren't welcome.
>>
>>6505082
>morals=hetero values
You disgust me.
>>
>>6505233
>getting HIV=harmless fun
I hope you're baiting.
>>
>>6504756

Yeah I say they should all die of AIDS or something.
>>
>>6505143
There are people doing lots of fucked up things.
But it's not nearly as common as some people would have you believe.
>>
>>6505082

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats14/msm.htm

Across the participating STD clinics, 18,568 MSM were tested for gonorrhea and 18,414 MSM were tested for chlamydia. The median site-specific gonorrhea prevalence among those tested was 19.2% (range by site: 14.5%–25.3%). The median site-specific chlamydia prevalence among those tested was 14.9% (range by site: 7.0%–17.9%).
>>
>>6505298
The "morals" that are always talked about in this context ARE all simply hetero values though: monogamy, anti-drugs, social responsibility, "respectability" - as if we'll ever be respected as fags. I don't blame heteros for being offended when we attempt to adopt their treasured beliefs - we twist them and make a mockery of them. I think they're willing to tolerate our culture so long as we keep to ourselves and stop trying to "integrate".

>>6505306
If you're still referring to "bugchasing", it's a fetish that mainly gets acted out online. There are some groups that do get together in person, but it's still just perfectly safe roleplaying fun. Of course, there's always one or two crazy people who actually try to pursue it for real, but it's otherwise practically all harmless.
>>
>>6505233
>referring to other faggots as 'us'
Please don't lump me in with you.
Or any of these other degenerates.
>>
>>6505409
>monogamy
Because having sex or relationships with multiple people is like playing russian roulette multiple times.
>anti-drugs
Unhealthy will fuck your shit up
>social responsibility
Needed for the stability of society which is the only thing that allows humans to be more than caveman barbarians and people like you or me to talk freely.
>respectability
Debatable, you shouldn't care about how much laypersons respects you, but if your boss, partner or friends don't respect you, you're in deep shit.

>our culture
Which one? The bearfags? The Pink Guns? The gymbunnies? The twinks? Gays were only ever unified because the love of dick, I don't give a fuck about which music you like, which clothes you wear and which politician you'll vote for, I'm only ever similar to you because I'm attracted to XY individuals, period.
>If you're still referring to "bugchasing", it's a fetish that mainly gets acted out online.
Hopefully, but you replied to a thread about bugchasing when you said "you're the one deciding it's degenerate" you were willingly or not referring to bugchacing, which IS degenerate.
>>
>>6505418
>degenerates

Go ask /pol/ which kind of faggot they're the most eager to string up on the vaunted Day of the Rope: the party fag who just wants to have some fun and who keeps his degeneracy between himself and other fags, or the respectable gay man who lobbies for sacred marriage rights, personal access to orphaned children, and pro-homosexual content in schools, seeking to ruin private citizens who dare disagree while campaigning for the likes of Shillary.
>>
>>6505518
>Go ask /pol/ which kind of faggot they're the most eager to string up on the vaunted Day of the Rope:

Both of them.

But the bugchasers go first.
>>
>>6505444
>Because having sex or relationships with multiple people is like playing russian roulette multiple times.

Christ, we've got PrEP in addition to condoms now. Unless you're a literal retard, you don't have that same worry anymore.

Monogamy only makes sense for breeders - it's important to know whether the child you're raising is actually yours. Obviously, we don't have that issue.

>Unhealthy will fuck your shit up

Again, only if you're a literal retard about it. Alcohol will also fuck your shit up if you're not sensible about your intake. I've met teetotalers that would still slam tina and they're probably healthier than you.

>Needed for the stability of society which is the only thing that allows humans to be more than caveman barbarians and people like you or me to talk freely.

Sure, but as homos, we're pretty much naturally exempt from many of society's expectations. Going out of our way to force these responsibilities onto ourselves actually just seems to piss off the rest of society, so I don't see why we don't simply enjoy our freedom.

>Debatable, you shouldn't care about how much laypersons respects you, but if your boss, partner or friends don't respect you, you're in deep shit.

It's really an egoistic respectability I was referring to - a form of self-validation. Rather than earning respect, we're trying to force society to respect us through intimidation tactics. This is generating serious ill-will where there was previously just mild annoyance. I think at best, mainstream society naturally views us as something of a sideshow; a joke. I'm fine with that. I'd rather engender the view of us as a source of amusement rather than as ungrateful malcontents. It's safer.
>>
>>6505444
>Which one?

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, we do have a very real and vibrant culture, one which has actually been proudly celebrated these last few weeks. You can turn your back on it like the other holier-than-thou fags, but it still exists.

>Hopefully, but you replied to a thread about bugchasing when you said "you're the one deciding it's degenerate" you were willingly or not referring to bugchacing, which IS degenerate.

The anon I initially responded to made a very general statement. That was what I was referring to. The bugchasing meme is such an offensive caricature that I don't even want to address it. It's a distraction.
>>
>>6505759
>PrEP
You'll be creating drug-resistant viruses
>condom
Not every std is passed through semen.

You're forgetting that you're associating with a stranger whom have a big chance of causing you an absurd number of problems.

>Again, only if you're a literal retard about it.
Absolutely not, even one use of cannabis will change your brain chemistry.
>alcohol
Unless it's a special occasion it's degenerate.
>healthier than you
logically impossible
>we're pretty much naturally exempt from many of society's expectations
We are definitely not, many of those expectations rest on individuals regardless of their sex or sexuality.
> I'd rather engender the view of us as a source of amusement rather than as ungrateful malcontents.
Between two evils I'll choose neither.

>>6505767
>You can turn your back on it like the other holier-than-thou fags, but it still exists.
It's not my culture, it's not the "holier than thou" fags culture, because those have their own culture. We simply don't have a culture.

>The bugchasing meme is such an offensive caricature that I don't even want to address it. It's a distraction
For now, how long until idiots think they are in good company and think they are actually accepted?
>>
>>6505518
Why would I give a flying fuck what /pol/ thinks?
>>
>>6505409
>as if we'll ever be respected as fags

If you conflate STD acquisition with rebellious behavior, all I can say is enjoy your AIDS
>>
>>6505082
You can have fun without being a part of a death cult.
>>
>>6504756
With fire and rusty nails specifically
>>
>>6505882
>>6505888
>>6505954
ffs this shit ain't real
>>
>>6506076
t. bugchaser
>>
>>6504756

This is why homos are defined as having mental illnesses
>>
>>6506097
i'm already poz nigga
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.