[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TORNTO PRIDE AGREES TO ACCEPT BLACK LIVES MATTER DEMADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 306x164
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823

SODOMITES BTFO

TOP KEK MEET YOUR NEW MASTERS
>>
use the catalog
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1543x1360
>>6504261
Use common sense before bowing down
>>
>>6504249
inclusion right... its a radical thing.
>>
>>6504286
You mean inclusion like letting them have a float, or inclusion like letting them shut down the parade and making the organizer sign a list of demands?
>>
>>6504249
>someone tries to take advantage of lgbt
Wow thats new!!
>>
File: 1455241126396.jpg (186 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455241126396.jpg
186 KB, 446x1000
>>6504286
>inclusion

Are you retarded? They asking for literal segregated spaces, actually kill yourself
>>
I don't want to follow links on 4chan. Someone post a tl;dr.
>>
Reminder that BLM is supported by George Soros and the Open Society Foundation. The goal is to create division and instability. The Open Society was behind the Femen protesters and the fake "Arab Spring", now they are turning focus to our own countries.
>>
Reminder that black people aren't even minorly discriminated against in Canada
>>
>>6507174
wrong they just hide the statistics
>>
File: o-tinfoil-hat-facebook.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-tinfoil-hat-facebook.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1000
>>6507197
>>
File: 1467436628259 - Copy.jpg (61 KB, 426x516) Image search: [Google]
1467436628259 - Copy.jpg
61 KB, 426x516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU
0:54
>I'm afraid for the people I love who *choose* to be ___
Why wouldn't we ally ourselves with people claiming we're choosing to be LGBT? I'm all for fighting racism but fuck BLM. What was going through their minds that they though blocking a parade, making it about them, and claiming we choose to be this way would convince us to support them? We've fought bigotry before BLM and we can continue to do it without them
>>
>>6507220
They're really going mad with protest power. Their goals are so nebulous that there isn't anything for their members to work towards except self-aggrandisement under the guise of aiding the black community. Meanwhile every single left leaning person around is either actively promoting them or staying conspicuously silent because they don't want to be condemned by their support networks.

>black rights groups being at odds with lgbt or feminism groups
At least it isn't anything new.
>>
>>6507147
Love wins
If blacks don't want to be part of that love then it's their decision
BLM is hate group, so it will never will never win
>>
>>6507197
The only racially discriminated group here are First Nations people
>>
>>6504249
hate cops. Can't disagree with blm movement.
>>
>>6507693
Cops are the only things keeping inbreds from lynching gays where I'm from
>>
>>6507147
Yeah I'm gonna need some proof on that one, chief.
>>
>>6507693
>S
>Hates cops
Of course you do you stupid dyke piece of subhuman garbage. You're too dumb to realize that law enforcement is the only reason nobody has killed you, you insufferable bitch. Everyone in lesgen hates you, everyone outside of lesgen hates you. Please, move to Somalia so you get stoned to death, cunt.
>>
>>6507864
It's pretty easy to find.

>In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

>Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement, POLITICO has learned. The meetings are taking place at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights, including Tom Steyer and Paul Egerman.

>The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/major-donors-consider-funding-black-lives-matter-215814#ixzz4DTDamkWf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.