[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't lie, you know you've done it. I want stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 400x220
Don't lie, you know you've done it. I want stories.
>>
>>6502485
that's obviously an individual who was born male and has undergone no hormone replacement therapy
the other dude is a retard for falling for it
>>
>shoulder width
>Fooling any one

Maintain eye contact and finish
>>
>>6502485
that is so obviously a man
>>
I once had a friend try to talk me into once he found out I was kinda into crossdressing, but I think that was mostly because he wanted to watch. I do like the idea though, could be pretty amusing.
>>
>>6502485
>be me
>wide shoulders
>A-cup boobs
>long face
>small hips
>underweight
>cis girl

How would I even get into cam sex work and be successful.....everyone would accuse me of being a tranny.
>>
>>6502852
thats easy, you stay away from sex work
if that's not an option start eating some pizza and gain weight, then show them your obvious cis vagina and you're set
>>
>>6502852
I'm most of these things and a femboy on hrt and chasers still throw cash at me. Not as much as the barbie dolls with the plastic tits, but a respectable amount for how little effort I actually put in. I have about 1800 followers and routinely make $50-100 a night when I choose to do it. Most men are not as picky as women. Men largely don't give a shit as long as you fall somewhere within their range of interest.
>>
>>6502657
>tfw cis girl
>shoulders that wide, possibly wider

Luckily my back somehow looks more 'feminine' than that, and i have decent sized tits
>>
>tfw people get pissed off at you on cam sites because apparently you look female at first glance then they see you're a guy

like i'm trying to intentionally trick them or something jfc
>>
On that one site... don't remember if it was chat roulette or omegle. Omegle's just text, right?

Whichever. With just face, the kids on there sometimes muhsgendered me. Because they were dumb kids and lonely dumb kids.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.