[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sodom - A movie about the /lgbt/ agenda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: whitehouse at night in july.jpg (82 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
whitehouse at night in july.jpg
82 KB, 1200x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWLsblbFNU

Thoughts?
>>
>>6501963
looks like just a christian fear movie.
>>
>>6501963
Honestly I don't care about the gay agenda because the faster the world goes to shit the faster the end times will come. Let sodomites destroy themselves. All that we can do is live clean life and not be influenced by them
>>
>>6501963
I hate the pride parade culture too so I can sympathize with this guy at some level.
>>
>muh dead Jew on a stick
>>
>>6501963
Religion a shit
>>
Do people who post these things actually believe it or are they just meming ?
>>
>>6502314
yes
>>
File: lauhging_dogs.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
lauhging_dogs.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
That was funny OP, I needed a laugh.
>>
Pride parades are fucking disgusting
>>
Is there any Christfags that seriously think that we are a cult that recruits children off the playground to make them gay or something?
>>
>>6502123
>Global Rule #3
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases,
>>
File: 1467156144129.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467156144129.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>6501963
>Implying Sodom was destroyed over fucking buttsecks
>>
>>6501963
It ends up just being unintentionally hilarious with how they randomly bring up the MK Ultra, cyborgs, and the bible. It is like a schizophrenic going on a rant.

Though pride culture is awful I agree.
>>
>>6504290
Why don't any of you post this meme when some pedo attaches -fag to the end of a word?
>>
>>6501963
This is literally just propaganda. And not even good propaganda. It's just people babbling about religious nonsense, hypotheticals, and slippery slopes with generic dramatic stings every 5 seconds.
>>
>>6506747
I already knew that, and I didn't watch it or read about it. Couldn't you predict what a Christian would say? And if you could, why did you waste your time filling your head with their shit, and endangering your brain cells?
>>
I agree with:
-pride """""culture"""" is vulgar and awful
-gay marriage and adoption is an abomination
and 75% of marriages breaking up within the first decade also makes modern marriage an abomination
-holebi movement """culture""" centers around sex, they make an identity out of carnal lust

I still like boys though, which makes life pretty difficult for someone like me. I don't mind my preference, but I do not want to make it my identity.
>>
>>6504556
True, it was a long list of crimes, the greatest of them being refusal of hospitality which was serious business in the ancient world. People just ASSUME that the Sodomites wanting to buttfuck the angels was what set God off - but it was them not respecting the host.
>>
>>6502028
> 4chan /lgbt/
>>
>>6506924
What is this? Selfhating polgbt 101? Grow up and get rid of your internalized homophobia
>>
File: 1467504213756.jpg (48 KB, 1024x537) Image search: [Google]
1467504213756.jpg
48 KB, 1024x537
>>6507090
No no, selfhating would be true if I were proud of liking dudes.
All the faggots who make a big deal out of not liking women are special snowflakes.
Don't try and pull me down into your little depression circlejerk.
>>
>>6501963
>opening by Michael Bay, featuring the child of Bane and Hannibal Lecter at 0:10
>narrated by Stephen Hawking
>saying LGBT then spelling out LHBT
>evil is some shirtless dude with a face painted on his belly, and loving LGBT families holding cute babies
>the priest at the beginning has actually read the bible and actually knows what he's talking about, then they try to smear him with some Russian faggot named after shitty vodka who thinks Paul is more important than Jesus
>the "real" bible, translated multiple times by white men that didn't know Hebrew, who chose what to include wand what entire books to omit

Holy fuck is this for real? Why are Christians so retarded? They always make being gay seem like it's cool as fuck, and make themselves look retarded.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.