[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2D-sexual Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 600x781
After years of watching anime and lewds like K-On, Love Live, Jojo and other stuff, not Naruto or Death Note, that's gay as shit

I realised I would never be sexually attracted to a real human, and will probably be only attracted to 2D characters, preferablely of an Eastern origin
And even then, I am still very reluctant to visualise doing lewd with anyone of them

I have came to terms with my sexuality, and after months of searching the web, I have found nothing relating to my sexuality
And since I am the first person to ever experience this so I am naming it 2D-Sexual or 2D-Sexuality

>what is a 2D-sexual
A 2D-sexual is a person who only experience attractions, mainly sexually, towards 2D characters, mainly of an eastern origin, in Japan

Are there any other 2D-Sexuals out tyere
I am a 2D-sexual technically but I think myself as more of a 2D-romantic as I would never consider doing the sex with them, or maybe a 2D-platonic

Pic related is one of my attractions, or as I call, a "waifu"
>>
I got the same problem still no regret in watching anime and reading manga
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>6500828
Have you come to terms with the superiority of 2D over 3D fellow 2D-sexual

And if I may
Do you consider yourself a 2D-sexual, a 2D-Romantic or a 2D-Platonic

I consider myself as an Asexual 2D-Romantic as I am romantically attracted to my 2D Waifus, but I consider them pure and innocent and would never dream of doing lewd with them
>>
>>6500807
>And even then, I am still very reluctant to visualise doing lewd with anyone of them

This is because they have neotenic traits. In other words, your brain subconsciously perceives them as in need of care and protection, just like children.
>>
Oh please op. Just throw on a gas mask and dim the lights like the rest of us. You cant live without snuggling.
>>
a sweeping collection of anime girl foot pics and a monomania doesn't make you lgbt, sadly
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.