[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle of hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: il_340x270.406344693_sjh8.jpg (19 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.406344693_sjh8.jpg
19 KB, 340x270
Who hates us transsexuals more?
>conservative Christian drunkards
or
>radfem lesbian separatists
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x757
>>6498965
Both equally.
They're now even part of the same political campaigns, see writing HB2 and spreading the myth about lgbt people killing kids.
>>
>>6498965
Other trannies.
>>
>>6498965
It doesn't matter because who cares about 'radfems'

Conservative christians are my brothers, my parents, my friends, my peers, my colleagues, and gaining acceptance among them matters more than what one of the 30 radfems on the internet thinks
>>
>>6499015
The truth of this saddens me.

>>6499019
I didn't ask who had more influence, just who hated us more.
>>
>>6499019
Except bishop says in his emails that feminist radicals helped him write HB2 and fed him the whole faggots are coming for your wife and kids argument.

CB Embery also said his bill in Kentucky was written with a feminist friend.

They are the architects of the laws in Mississippi and Carolina.

And they've been feeding the masses the narratives about how queerofaggots are gonna corrupt their kids and spurring simple minded bashers and terrorists into action.

It's their laws that banned all antidiscrination laws in the south and made it illegal to file suit if you're gay. And it's their myths about kid eaters that motivated Omar to terrorism. Even his father confirmed that he bought the tripe about gays coming for his kids.

So nah, Christians aren't the problem here. It's the people writing the laws and stirring up criminals.
>>
>>6498965
feminine benis in bagina?
>>
What the actual fuck are benis and bagina
>>
>>6498965
>radfem lesbian separatists
>conservative Christian drunkards

One in the same. Ever since being a professional feminist because profitable, all sorts of straight Christian women have become "political lesbians." That's why feminism resembles church doctrine more and more, and you hear more and more complaints from real feminists about how the new wave of feminists refuse to lick the carpet.
>>
>>6498965

No contest. Embittered, repressing trannies who know (or think) they will never pass so they lash out at trans people who have moved past repression.
>>
>>6498965
I don't think the Christians hate you necessarily they just hate the process you go through to treat your mental illness
>>
>>6498965

In fairness, not all conservative Christian drunkards hate transsexuals. My dad checks all three of those boxes, but he's actually cool with transgendered people. He used to hate trannies back when they used their condition to avoid registering for the draft, but now that transgendered people are joining the army and serving their country he supports them 100%.
>>
>>6498965
>who hates us transsexuals more?

its equal but trannies hate themselves most of all :^)
>>
>>6498965
Normal people
>>
>>6500117
Are you sure? It's normally Christians that harass and kill us, save for Muslim mass shooters (which are still rre in the first world, despite what the media tells you).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.