[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Gay Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
So had my first gay experience today.
>Sucked a guys cock and got dicked in the ass
>He paid me $120 for about an hours worth.
(Is that a good amount?)
The one thing I didn't like was the cum. It was... disappointing to say the least. Tasted rather salty.
(IDK but I kind of expected it to taste like citrus/lemon)
Over all I doubt I'll ever suck another guy off again. One thing I did like was the anal. I think he knew it was my first time and went slowly which I appreciated.
HBY? What was your guys' first time like /lgbt/? Likes, Dislikes?
>>
File: bill.jpg (73 KB, 435x594) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
73 KB, 435x594
>>6494925
Whore. Fuck off.
>>
>>6494962
Okay I'm sorry. Happy Canada Day.
>>
>>6494925
You sold your anal virginity and swallowed another man's semen for the equivalent of two days of of minimum wage work. You tell me if it's worth it.
>>
>>6494925
>citrus/lemon

ok
>>
>>6495053
>You sold your anal virginity and swallowed another man's semen for the equivalent of two days of of minimum wage work
God damn that guy must have been a fucking retard. Two whole days of minimum wage is ridiculously high for something like that. Honestly OP should have been paying him, not the other way around.
>>
>be 18
>post on craigslist, be pretty drunk
>agree to meet up with an older man
>he picks me up, we drive to a spot by the river
>get in the back seat, take my pants off and bend over
>he lubes up, pushes into me
>feels like i'm being ripped in half
>he is about 7.5 and sorta girthy
>hurts really bad for the first 10 minutes but the pain was a turn on almost
>last 5 minutes feels great, he finishes
>ends up blowing me and dropping me back off
>>
>>6495053
Having done minimum wage work, I'd say it certainly fucking is.
>>
>>6494925
>go to straightest gay bar in town with friends
>they are dancing on stage I'm just kind of chilling
>twink grabs my crotch out of no where
>"I will suck your dick"
>wasted as fuck, make out with him.
>his boyfriend come up starts freaking out on him
>they take me home.
>run train on me
>still haven't sucked my dick

0k/10, prefer dildos
>>
>>6497425
which cock did you prefer?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.