[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok so about 8 months ago i borke up with my ex when it dawned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: sad.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
ok so about 8 months ago i borke up with my ex when it dawned on me that he was seriosly manipulating me, he made me feel soo bad about his body and really pushed me to get on htr (it was his fetish) and for awhile i belived him i felt like it whould be easier if i just was a girl. when ever he did someting that upset me id start threatening suicide, (i still get texts from him using a new account i havent blocked yet telling me life without me isnt worth living and that hes gonna kill himself)
soo here i am 2 years in on my hrt trying to get help detransissoning. and now my new bf keeps geting texts from him telling him "please take care of [insert my girlname here], she means the world to me
i moved faaar away from that fucker, deleted my facebook, tumblr, and i never apeared on photos in my bfs facebook precisely becuse i was afraid this whould happen
help me please
>>
sorry that was horribly formated ill do better next time
>>
>>6493349
Idiot, you should just keep the moans and become a femboy.

Look how happy and carefree femgen is
>>
>>6493372
yes i should have, i was and idiot not realizing it sooner
>>
>>6493349
Just ignore the fuck out of him, and let your boyfriend support and love you through these hard times
>>
>>6493385
The being confused over who you are is understandable, lots of idiot psychs insist that you can't take hormones and like looking fem without becoming trans.

What would be dumb is after realizing they were wrong, and that you like being a boy, you went and quit hormones when those make you happy.
>>
>>6493349
Your ex is a psychopath, and the decision to keep using HRT should be decided entirely based on whether you actually feel that they make your life better in a way significant enough to continue using them.
>>
>>6493418
im trying really hard to ignore him
>>
>>6493434
i really need to think about if i wanna quit them
>>
>>6493737
yup its how u feel about yourself fuck everyone else they dont have to look at you when u pass a mirror
>>
>>6493349
>spent a year on HRT because my bf convinced me it will be better that way as i'm "basically a girl anyway" as he said
>i never had a very large penis and i'm short and skinny with freckles and red hair
>we split up after he stole my cards to buy drugs, then punched me in the face
>have trouble finding people who are into me other than fetishists
>in a way it's a good thing i could find werdos because it made me super horny and sensitive and i couldn't get fully hard anymore
>depressed and start abusing painkillers
>met a guy who is into guys one day
>got along really well, he's just... nice and laid back
>tell him how i feel, he tells me he's sorry, but he's not interested romantically in a woman
>i realize this was a HUGE mistake, I am not a woman, i don't feel like a woman, i feel like a freak
>stop taking HRT, but it's really slow, and i am getting agitated and emotional a week in
>start having panic attacks after a month
>turn up at their doorstep in cargos and a baggy tshirt with close cropped hair and tell them everything
>they didn't realize i was trans, once they see a woman they stop looking closely
>i'm crying on the couch and they hug me and tell me they will help me get my body back
>the feeling of him rubbing my back and my neck feels incredible
>i get a boner, the first full totally hard boner i've had in over a year
>he notices and kind of moves back
>he's uncomfortable about it
>I tell him it's the first erection i've had for over 2 months and the first full erection in over a year
part 1
>>
>>6495175
>he tells me that's great news, and over the next few months it might all undo itself
>he's not an expert on HRT, really nobody can be sure what stays and what fixes itself
>he asks if i want privacy to "deal with it"
>ask him if he wouldn't mind holding me, i'm afraid if he stops it'll go down
>he's awkward about it but agrees
>he cuddles me and I cum in about 10 seconds touching through my underwear, i'm so sensitive to everything right now. him touching me feels electric
>he thinks it's really funny, which i did not appreciate and started to get angry until he kissed me. and i got another boner and ejaculated almost instantly. fuck.
>I get a hold of some test from a family friend who works in a gym
>I feel like it sped up the progress
>breasts were never that big, not even B cups because i've always been very skinny, and they actually shrunk to small A cups that barely look like breasts at all
>My penis has not increased in size, i am not going to measure it but it is noticeably smaller and it wasn't big to begin with. it is very sensitive and i have ejaculated more than once just from him touching my body and had a few wet dreams which are VERY embarrassing.
>erections happen a lot as well. which is good but can cause issues in public. i guess one plus for a small dick is it's easy to hide it in underpants.
>My testicles are larger, still not full sized but at least they are you know, there now
>the biggest change was my emotions settled, and my fat distribution changed massicely
>you ever see a teenage boy at the beach who's skinny but has very small breasts? i basically look like that, and plan to take test properly and put on a bit of muscle to better hide what is really some light gyno
>>
>>6495244
have fun killing yourself when you become a bald hairy troll
>>
Guys who like fems are basically straight. They treat you like a woman but worse.
>>
>>6495268
My new boyfriend treats me well tho
>>
>>6493349
Be well OP. Things will get better.
>>
Be well OP. Things will get better.
>>
>>6495417
But isn't he mascing you up? Then he's not a fem chaser.
>>
>>6495457
I was kinda fem even before i met my ex
Ive told my bf that im fem but not trans and hes ok with that
>>
>>6495244
Hairline recession and skin cysts in 3...2...1...
>>
>>6496075
That depends largely on genetics. If you have good hair genes no amount of T can change that.
>>
>>6493349
gays have the most fucked up relationships. I only ever hear about crazy shit like this when it comes to gays. No wonder you all commit suicide en masse.

Do normal gay relationships exist?
>>
>>6496454
Ahaha no, that's not the way genetics work. Unless you've got busted ar receptors, you're bound to turn into a cysted gorilla my friend.
>>
>>6496487
Op here
T is a hell of a drug, i dont miss the insane sexdrive at all
>>
>>6496805
>>6496075
my hair is fine so far, i just want to look like an adult and not a 14 year old boy with an estrogen imbalance. i'm not taking a really high amount or anything

>>6496805
I am horny all the fucking time and cum so fast it's stupid. My fat distribution is basically back to normal now so we've done a bit more physically, but i really need to sort out the premature ejaculation
>>
>tfw no cute, troubled femboy bf to cuddle, love and make sure he feels okay about himselfq
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 439x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 439x247
>>6499078
>i just want to look like an adult and not a 14 year old boy with an estrogen imbalance
weirdo
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.