[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to bar alone as I usually do on weekends n friday >attempt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_07-01-07.03.15.jpg (539 KB, 1402x2243) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-01-07.03.15.jpg
539 KB, 1402x2243
>went to bar alone as I usually do on weekends n friday
>attempt to flirt with guy who works as cook
>order nachos
>start nommin and drinkin old milwaukees
>see pic related on my plate
>text number
>Guy says he's the fellow homo who got me my nachos
Will this be my first gay relationship? I fuckin hope so. Tired of being virgin. My drunkenness is giving me a better confidence. Hope it ain't a prank.
I'm drunk and need words of encouragement. I'm still texting him. I'm texting him right now.

If I'll post the conversation If ur interested
>>
Post post post post post
>>
>>6493336

Just FYI, you did a really bad job covering up that number. i really hope everyone on the board has the decency to not fuck with you or
whoever gave it to you.
>>
>>6493340
I'm crushed and confused now this just happened.

Me: wassup from the tap
Him: who is this?
Me: ur numba was underneath my nachos
Him: I'm the one who brought the nachos out
Me: rly lol did u write that?
Him: yeah
Me: kool wanna chill
Him: like Netflix& chill or what?
Me: ur choice my man whts ur name
Him: I was just gonna ask u the same
Me: (anon)
Me: u
Him: jake
Me: when we gon chill set the date not this weekend cuz I'm gone then but after is k. I'm bi to I'm excited rite now tell me wassup
Me: pls tell me this isn't sum1 messing with me
Him: I'm straight I thought you just meant hang out my bad dude
Me: whyd u write call me babe then
Him: I didn't. One of the other people in the kitchen did

I'm crushed. I just paid and left. I can't face this
>>
>>6493351
I know that but y'all don't know the area code and if he asks I'll just say I posted it online to ask for advice but whatever now
>>
>>6493367
Oh... that sucks
>>
File: 1458585794338.png (89 KB, 883x990) Image search: [Google]
1458585794338.png
89 KB, 883x990
>>6493367
What a fucking bummer.
>>
>>6493373
Yeah. No one is openly gay in this rural Illinois town. If they are they're already taken. I'm 22 and this was my first attempt at this via text.
>>
File: 1465081558032.jpg (129 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1465081558032.jpg
129 KB, 766x960
>>6493367
>>
That doesn't even make sense. He already said he was the one who wrote it.
>>
>>6493336
>>
Sorry to hear that, Anon.
You sound like a really nice person, though. So, if you want to talk, well, Im here.
>>
>Be like 16
>School extra-circular event thing at Hotel/Waterpark place
>Some younger employee nervously stalking group of friends and I
>Passes a note to other employee
>Other employee approaches me, hands me note
>Tells me I'm cute, that I should text him
>Kinda embarrassed for him
>Friends snag note
>Send him to wrong rooms, fuck with him
>TFW you wanted to politely turn him down
:^lll
>>
>>6493367
looks like all the same hand writing to me.

>poorly covered number
>tragic story
am i being rused?
>>
>>6493367
>I wrote that
>I didn't write that
He knows what Netflix n chill is so I'm guessing you scared him off or he chickened out.
>>
>>6493367
It's going to be alright. I'm sure there's someone else out there. I'm sure it hurts bad though. Stay hopeful, my friend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.