[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay guys and les girls (not bi)... would you have a threesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Gay guys and les girls (not bi)... would you have a threesome with a couple where the same sex half of the couple was bi and the opposite sex half of the couple was straight, and what would your boundries be? Was propositioned by a couple recently, not 100% sure how to feel about it. They are friends, they were tactful and respectful, and I am attracted to the same sex half of the couple (who is bi).
>>
Do it faggot.

But don't listen to me I'm straight curious.
>>
>>6492329
No. Threesomes are gross and awkward in practice. Any three people shouldn't be involved in a sexual relationship more intimate than occasional asspats or neck-rubs.
>>
>>6492329
No I wouldn't for two reasons, firstly that I would never have a threesome even if we were all women, and secondly because I'd never have sex with the opposite sex even if there were "boundaries" (and we all know how well men respect boundaries, which is not at all).
>>
>>6492329
I could probably fuck a guy while he was fucking his wife/girlfriend. I would draw the line at any form of sexual interaction with her on my part though.
>>
Sure, as long as we don't get AIDS.
I have to know the straight person first personally.
Les
>>
>>6492531
Also, no insertion. I can't even masturbate with my vagina so that would just be a nuisance to the bi girl.
>>
OP here. Assume for the sake of argument that I have experienced and enjoyed a threesome with two people of same sex.

The boundries discussed are "no physical contact between me and the straight person at any time unless I directly ask him/her to do so. No requests by either partner that that happens once begin. Everyone involved has automatic veto if they become uncomfortable. Safe sex is a given. No cheesy music playing."
>>
>>6492566
It sounds worth it if you're really into the bi person.
>>
File: sexythinker.jpg (28 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
sexythinker.jpg
28 KB, 299x299
>>6492329
I consider myself gay because I prefer males sexually and only search for romantic relationships with other men. Also my looks, personality, and the way they relate to what men and women expect from homosexual and heterosexual relationships respectively make me much more suited to being gay.
I'm open to beauty in the human form wherever I find it though. There's no magic "aura" of maleness or femaleness that puts off people who don't typically like the traits associated with that gender. I'd feel the same about all genders if more than two actually existed. I think if people are honest with themselves most would find that they feel similarly.
I honestly couldn't say what my boundaries would be short of hardcore bdsm or gross stuff like scat and piss play.
As long as I know and feel comfortable with everyone involved, I'd be willing to experiment with pretty much anything as long as they're okay with me exploring my boundaries and putting a stop to anything if I feel like it's going beyond them.
>>
>>6492329

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it; you're not giving us enough information. Specifically, it matters whether you're a guy or a girl. A FFM and a MMF threesome with a gay, bi, and straight person will play out very differently IMO in terms of how all parties think and feel about it, as well as how practical the sex is. Further, I know you say you trust this couple to be cool about everything, but can you give us more information on how much you trust them, and why? These are things that matter.

All that said, at the end of the day, nobody can tell you what to do with your sex life. If it seems like fun and it's safe, go for it. If you're having reservations, listen to your heart.
>>
>>6496025

Agreeing with this. OP, you still out there?
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 912x958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 912x958
>>6498850

Since this thread looks like it's gonna die if I don't respond, fine. I'm female. The couple is a straight male and a bi female. They are married. The three of us used to all work together when we were much younger at a retail store, and have all gone on to professional jobs, but stayed in touch and live in the same city. We got drunk and I got careless and made a comment that I always thought she was attractive to me. They got kinda serious and said they'd be down if I was ever really interested. I am, just not sure how to feel about the whole situation.
>>
>>6492329
Anthony?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.